Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
nance

free mp3 download from dvd???

my computer had a brain freeze and i lost my free download that came when i bought the movie.... does anyone remember how we got the mp3 free download??? i looked at my main movie disc, and special features disc, but it doesnt show how....if i recal i had to go to a website and type in the serial numbers.... but i may be wrong... any help here??

Edited by nance

20 views and nobody remembers how they did their free download or where it was?? :(

I have no idea Nance...I'll ask the mod squad and get back to you.

zany

I'm such a bad fan that after 18 viewings in the theater I still haven't removed the cellophane from my DVD (though I have watched it on Cinemax a couple of times). Sorry I'm no help - didn't even know there was some sort of download on it.

Guest greyeyegoddess

LOL...sorry, I think people thought that you might have been writing about a free download of 300. At least that was what I thought, just looking at the title.

Funny, I don't think I've ever gotten that far with the dvd. I'd have to check.

Was it on a certain version?

~alice

:music:

There USED to be download stuff at the 300 site. (I got some stuff from there).

Nevermind, I just visited the site. The downloadable stuff I lifted isn't there anymore. Hmmm....

Is this it? http://www.topshareware.com/300-movie-free...downloads/1.htm

when you bought the directors version...at least thats the one i got....it cme with a free mp3 download... i believe you had to go to a site, and type in a serial number... but i cant remember ..... there may have been a coupon for it... i really was hoping you all might remember... :tantrum: i know that i had to put it on my sony vaio and not my mac, which sucks , because it would never have gotten lost on a mac....