Gerard Butler GALS

I want to ride my bicycle...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eliza and I are actually laughing about the hat.

She got a new toque (stocking cap-style hat) from Grim, a little while later, Gerry shows up in a stocking cap.

Now, she gets a new fedora, a week later, Gerry shows up in a fedora.

What's that all about, huh, Gerry?

She got a new toque (stocking cap-style hat) from Grim, a little while later, Gerry shows up in a stocking cap.

The clencher is -Does Eliza also wear black socks with tennis shoes??

:)

:lol: Nope, never done that one.

That Queen song is going through my head right now. Please make it stop.

NEVER!!!!

That song is the best song I've heard in a long time. I love it so much, I put it on my myspace!

www.myspace.com/aimeemarielovesgerry

Well it had to happen - I knew he had to be a typical Scotsman afterall - they are tight with money and what with the soaring petrol costs Gerry has finally found a more economical way to get about LA ha ha :funnyup:

Moira

:pant: YUMMY! :pant:

Oh to be on those handle bars w/him riding me around town. He's just so cute!!!!!

Cassie

Some of those bikes had nice little baskets on the back. He has to get one for Lolita...I'm surprised he didn't already. I love adorkable...pairfect!

:wuv::kiss:

:lol: Nope, never done that one.

What she fails to mention is that she never wears tennis shoes, at all. She only wears flip-flops, heels, and boots.

How can a man be both so sexy and so dorky (in the cutest way of course)????

He is Adorkable!!! Seriously, that word was coined just for him. He look so happy and relaxed. I hate him in baggy clothing though. He needs to only wear tight shirts to show off what the good Lord gave him! :pointy:

Oh, I love that...ADORKABLE!!! Do you mind if I use that word in some siggies? lol

hugs,

Sue

Irish your more then welcome! I used to date a pretty adorkable guy before and he loved being called that by my friends. Gerry definitley fits the bill. He is just so incredibly comfortable in his own skin - nothing phoney about him. Make him do silly things that the stereo movie star would be weary of. That is to me what separates Gerry from the rest....he is just Gerry being Gerry and looking hot while doing it. I mean, off the charts hot!!!! God, I have Gerryhysteria pretty bad don't I????

Edited by sav8821

How can a man be both so sexy and so dorky (in the cutest way of course)????

He is Adorkable!!! Seriously, that word was coined just for him. He look so happy and relaxed. I hate him in baggy clothing though. He needs to only wear tight shirts to show off what the good Lord gave him! :pointy:

Oh, I love that...ADORKABLE!!! Do you mind if I use that word in some siggies? lol

hugs,

Sue

Irish your more then welcome! I used to date a pretty adorkable guy before and he loved being called that by my friends. Gerry definitley fits the bill. He is just so incredibly comfortable in his own skin - nothing phoney about him. Make him do silly things that the stereo movie star would be weary of. That is to me what separates Gerry from the rest....he is just Gerry being Gerry and looking hot while doing it. I mean, off the charts hot!!!! God, I have Gerryhysteria pretty bad don't I????

UMMM join the club dear...we all do~it's called GALS!!! lol

Thanks sav! I'm going to do a series of adorkable siggies!! LOL

hugs,

Sue

I love all the comments about Gerry's black socks! Who normally sees his socks? He is trying out a bike! He is just so cute! I think that Gerry is holding his cell phone & can't grip the brake. He always has his cell phone in his hand. Lots of calls coming in! I remember hearing that he likes to go hiking. Biking should also be a good way to put the pressure of his life on hold for a little while. Good for you Gerry!

After looking at the pics for the 100th time today, LOL, I noticed how big Gerry looks for both bikes, especially the red one. He is tall and muscular and looks huge to be riding what seem to be a kids bike. I love that he overpowers the bikes. He is so masculine....a real man.

Irish, I LOVE that microscope picture in your avator. WOW!!!!! I saw Nims twice and he was completely Adorkable in that movie and in that particular picture! In fact, I took my two nieces with me and the older one who is 16 turned to me during the movie and said "Auntie, I know why you like him, he is adorkable!" Loved it!

Look at this picture!! Jewish Guy

Behind him is a Hassidic Jew!! I just HAVE to point that out!!! I'm friggin' laughing my arse off!!

But ADORKABLE is the best word I've heard in a long time. We just adore our goober Gerry, don't we? He just keeps showing us what a real person he is - a MAN's man.

Thanks for these pics. I was worried that I was going to dry up . . .

I LOVE THAT MAN!

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

Aw, I hope he is having fun and the pictures were not taken without his permission. It is good exercise. Jogging, biking, quitting smoking. I hope Gerry lives to be at least 100.

Love,

Tracy :kiss:

P.S. I would love to talk to the Jewish man and learn about his traditions and beliefs.

Edited by JustCallMeTracy