Gerard Butler GALS

I want to ride my bicycle...

Guest whysosilent

No man should where Lycra shorts unless its under something for support during sports. It just ain't right. Believe me I have seen men do it in STORES and I wanted to go up to the guy and say "You know there are CHILDREN here!" Oh yes you could see everything!

Poor Gerry really needs someone to dress him though. :lol: He has his own style I'll give him that. It makes a statement, just not sure exactly what that is. :D Oh yeah he needs a woman to shop for him and say "Honey you are NOT going out in that"

Good thing he is hot no matter what he wears :lol:

Awww, Dawn! I love the way he dresses! He's so NOT Hollywood it's sexy as hell! He's just a guy, being a guy, and I love it! He wears weird things, but that's okay. He talked about that in the In Style interview, didn't he? I think he knows he doesn't dress to impress - and I love that he's so comfortable in himself that it doesn't matter!

Lord help me but this addiction gets worse and worse . . .

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow I have a feeling that after Gerry got caught walking the streets wearing those beautiful blue pants and white tank top that he decided to disguise himself from the paparazzi. The hat, sunglasses, loose fitting clothes just weren't enough. He thought if he covered up his body and face no one would recognize him. WRONG! So stop with the disguises Gerry and let it all hang out. :drool1: WHOOPS! Can I say that? :cunning:

Kathy

I adore the fact that he's sartorially challenged...hee hee...it makes him that much more approachable, and well...adorable!!! :wuv: Frankly, what man on earth isn't a disaster with choosing outfits unless they have a stylist, wife, or girlfriend?! HA!!!

No man should where Lycra shorts unless its under something for support during sports. It just ain't right. Believe me I have seen men do it in STORES and I wanted to go up to the guy and say "You know there are CHILDREN here!" Oh yes you could see everything!

And DAWN (snap out of it)...that IS EXACTLY why we want to see Gerry in those type of pants sweetie!!!

:pant::escape:

And DAWN (snap out of it)...that IS EXACTLY why we want to see Gerry in those type of pants sweetie!!!

:pant::escape:

I thought the looked great for bike riding. I think he always looks great. He is from Scotland, and they have different ideas about dressing that Americans do. I think he always looks comfortable, until someone sticks him in a suit and tie. I hate that, he looks like he is choking and so uncomfortable.

He looks GREAT, just uncomfortable. I much rather see him in jeans and an open shirt. That's how he looks best to me. Think of Eric singing "No one would listen." Didn't he look FANTABULOUS!!

I adore the fact that he's sartorially challenged...hee hee...it makes him that much more approachable, and well...adorable!!! :wuv: Frankly, what man on earth isn't a disaster with choosing outfits unless they have a stylist, wife, or girlfriend?! HA!!!

Glad he's not my husband, cause I dress worse than he does. We'd be a sorry looking couple unless, of course, we had someone to dress us both!

I hate worrying over what I wear. I like to look good, but it's got to be comfortable. I ditch fashion or comfort all the time.

Plus I can't wear high heels (old ankle injury) , so that limits my style for sure. Nothing like a sexy little dress with a pair of Crocs for Running Shoes. SEXY.

Edited by IslandGirl

I hear ya! HA! I love clothes, and I have a deep passion for shoes and handbags...always have, and I outright REFUSE to look like a "teacher" even though I am one!!! HA! I crushed my right leg/ankle/foot about 8 years ago, but I worked my taileyoo off to be able to run again (although I haven't been able to achieve the same speed...boo hoo), and I can only wears heels if I will be able to sit for the majority of the time! HA!!!

Hubby is a good dresser...I've helped him along the way...hee hee...but we've progressed from the poor recently-graduated-from-college-kids we were when we met, to having to be successful professionals!!! I love being comfortable, but I've figured out how to do that while also looking presentable & professional...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That razzi guy said Gerry was shooting him a descrete bird, but I don't think so... I mean I wouldn't blame him, but notice that he's holding something with his index finger on that one hand and the other finder is on the brake...

yes, once again, as always, the "ratzi" is in error. He was holding his cell phone.

I don't know Lisa...the one you requested is a toughie..I worked on it but we "both" got tired when I got to certain parts!! :kisswink: Here is another 'cleaned" up one though! I'm assuming this is just for our use right?

:wave: Fran....CLICK!

Posted Image

I just want to SPLAIN....I haven't been back here since I cleaned up that pic and the comment that I made for "our" use meant for all Gals on this sight! Sorry I didn't make myself clear but I just got done playing with Gerry parts!! What do ya expect??

:p Frannie