Gerard Butler GALS

Nim's Island on DVD

wow, and im heading to the theater today at 12:55 to catch it again before it leaves...im glad i decided to do that..

It's not playing anywhere near me anymore. Boo hooo. :crybaby: I have to wait until July. But that's okay. I did see it 7 times . . . I love my Jack!!!

Should we start speculating now on the extras? I'm still hoping for a commentary by Gerry for one of his movies!!

Now that you say that I have never noticed him doing a commentary on any of his film's DVDs. Maybe once he becomes a producer he will do it. Considering it came out in early April it has not taken long for it to be released. It is still on at my cinema. It came out early May here so I may see it Monday as we are on a bank holiday in Scotland.

Moira

SWWEEEEEEET!!! So close yet SOOO far away! They are not wasting anytime with this release, are they? I assumed it would be out in time for the Christmas rush, but July?! Hey, I'm not complainin'. Can't wait!

Thanks for the information. I'm looking forward to being able to watch the movie again.

• 2 months later...

I've been counting down the days until I could finally rent Nim's. I just finished watching it and it was fantastic! Once it comes out on blue ray I'm sooooo buying it. Gerry was amazing. :D

The Jury yesterday, $49.95

Nim's Island today $17.99

Shooters tomorrow $10.49

The Miracle Match tomorrow $14.99

LCTR-2 by Friday $8.99

Shattered by Friday $14.99

FIVE FULL DAYS OF GERRY JUICE = ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS!! :cheer2::yummy::heat::poof:

i noticed a little mistake while watcing the movie... gerry, gerry, gerry, never look into the camera..... and editors..heads up.... you're suppose to catch these in the editing room...

the scene is where jack and nims are first opening up the crate of ggodies, of books and stuff... the camera is inside the boz, capturing jack and nims faces whle they look down into the box... right as the top of the crate opens, gerry looks right into the camera.... and ill be damned if he doesnt have a little smirk on his face... :funnyface:

also when he's wet, face down in the bottom of his boat, his shorts are wet, and as we've all noticed already he's wearing dark underwear...... but this is the first time i noticed the were boxer type briefs... a little longer on the *cough* thigh... then he turns over and its hard to see them other then being dark...

i havent got much farther into the movie yet, i watched al the extras first....

i am disappointed in the extras that they put in, if ever a movie should have included a gag reel, this was definately one that should have had it... there must have been some great outtakes on this project,..... also to not have any of gerry in the deleted scenes ??? what the heck is that all about???

i bought the widescreen regular dvd, they sold out of the bluray, so ill have to get that tomorrow..... im wondering if anyones else got theirs in bluray, and if so, are there more extras on that than the reg dvd??

I agree. SERIOUS, SERIOUS miscalculations (plural) by the marketing dept!!

Wow - I just enjoy the movie . . . now I'll just be looking for those two little mistakes.

I agree about the marketing. They totally missed it on this one. They marketed it towards kids when they should have included the moms in that one!

I was chatting with Isaboo tonight, and she had a great perspective on why there are no deleted scenes with Gerry. She deduced that it's because all his scenes were done perfectly and none were cut out. :D Good deduction.

I just adore this movie to pieces, as you all know. I'm so happy it's finally out, and I think it's really funny that I saw in the theater for $1.00 two weeks ago! :lmao:

HUGS!

Lisa

Wow - I just enjoy the movie . . . now I'll just be looking for those two little mistakes.

I got the movie in the mail from netflix yesterday. Timed it just right.

I really enjoyed it.. especially on the new tv. Loved the scenery. Tomorrow hopefully the nieces will

be over to watch it too. I'll have to look for those two mistakes next time. I liked Gerry as both

characters...but my favorite was Alex. Just liked that rugged look, the more pronounced accent.

He had some funny lines. Looks like he was really having fun too. Did you notice he had a line

that started with P.S ? Thought he was going to say "P.S. I Love you". Started watching the special

features, but saw that Gerry wasn't really in them. A gag reel would have been nice. I think if I had

a choice though, I'd rather see a gag reel in Rock N Rolla.

I watched it last night and noticed the dark underwear when he was in the boat. It means I will have to watch it a second time to see the other mistake, Darn the agony!

I am disappointed with the deleted scenes and the marketing of the movie. But I agree I would rather see outtakes on rocknrolla than Nim's.

I must say that I was having naughty thoughts when he was on the boat and all wet lol!!!!

Funny how when you watch a movie once for the movie then the next time for the actor, total different prospectives!

Nim's is a great movie!

as far as I can see, he's not looking into the camera :unsure: i've watched it over and over again now

and why is him wearing dark underwear a mistake? should he have worn none at all?wait...don't have to answer that

I bought my copy at Target last night, so I could get the bonus booklet on the animals. I won't have time to watch the movie until sometime this weekend--can't wait to see what you were talking about up there!