Gerard Butler GALS

Nim's Island on DVD

phoenixgirl

these are just observations not complaints, **sighs**

i didnt mean to say his dark underwear was a mistake.. :unsure: that was just something else i noticed... not the fact they were dark, i already knew that one, but now i saw that they were also longer ..... :cunning: hmm..wonder how id feel if i hadnt noticed any??? :drool1:

as to him looking into the camera... yes, he does do that, my daughter and i kept playing back over.... his smirk is kinda funny, but still something the editing should have noticed...we did right away,... :funnyface: may its my tv screen, i have a nice 46inch hdtv... so that might make it more obvious ??

when i watch movies over and over, i start to look at things that are happening in the background just to give it a new perspective, thats when you can catch some funny things in movies,...

Edited by nance

Our closest Target sold out - Elissa and I got the last two! I got Widescreen for my mother, and my Blu-Ray arrived from Amazon today too. (The Blu-Ray at Target was already sold out too.)

I have looked at the Blu-ray contents, and there are additional Special features, but it is just Nim's Trivia Track, Nim's Spyglass Bonus View Mode, and three games for children, one of which allows you to write your own Alex Rover Adventure Game. (Will have to watch that one to see if it mentions anything about being able to get Alex alone with you in a darkened room with candles and a swan bed by a lake!!!) Cough Cough - - - Elissa says don't count on it. Dang!

Oh, we also decided the dark underwear was actually a swimsuit that had a white string...... :gerry:

Suzie

song.... thats great.... ill have to look for it now... :funnyup:

thats how i feel about this scene in nims... he's too damn cute.!!! he reallly does have this bit of a "gerry" smirk on his face...makes me wish it was me inside that crate..if ya know what i mean :cunning:

thats why i love wacthing movies over and over, you can look for other things besides just concentrating on the storyline...

I know that is what I love about watching movies over and over!

There's a scene in POTO during PONR that G looks at the camera for a split second.

Right around THIS spot here:

http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/roles/poto/...onr027.jpg.html

I think it's completely HAWT! :lol:

He also looks at the camera and winks in Lucy Sullivan!

There's a scene in POTO during PONR that G looks at the camera for a split second.

Right around THIS spot here:

http://www.gbgalsgallery.com/v/roles/poto/...onr027.jpg.html

I think it's completely HAWT! :lol:

He also looks at the camera and winks in Lucy Sullivan!

He does it in TR2 also. While he's still in the prison. I think I'm seeing a pattern. LOL

one of my favorite websites is "nitpickers" its all about finding the little things wrong in movies, and judging by how many are there, id say i lot of people have lots of extra time on their hands... its fun to find silly things like some extra on a movie, say a period piece .... and their wearing a watch...or tennis shoes... silly things...

maybe gerry thinks its fun to tease the editors... see if they catch him doing this..?? :kisswink:

as a graphic artist, we used to hide stuff in art all the time, our names, silly words etc.... we did that even in commercial art, and in 26 years of screenprinting, nobody ever caught on... we'd see the finished products and have a good laugh..so perhaps he's doing the same.. :cunning: