Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Shehrazade

Turkey

Okay I'm from Turkey I just want to open a new topic

If you want to know Turkish people, come here

actually we are only three people in here but I'm sure we will be a lot of people and I'm sure we will be a family with another countries

that's all for now

again hi everybody!

thanks !!! :wave:

:welcome: I have been to the Turkish Gerry site, and it's wonderful! You guys have great pics, and many I had not seen before (so I snagged them!).

Welcome to GALS, and you will find many friends here! We're so glad to have people from all over the world. Isn't it AMAZING how Gerry affects women no matter what country, culture or religion we all are??? And knowing what I know about Gerry, he would be so proud!!

:whome2: Yes YOU!

Love to have you lades with us!!

Edited by phoenixgirl

Thanks Şehrazat.:bellydance:

I'm from Turkey like shehrazade and I'm a big great fan of Gerry. :kiss:

Edited by KUBRA

:welcome: I have been to the Turkish Gerry site, and it's wonderful! You guys have great pics, and many I had not seen before (so I snagged them!).

Welcome to GALS, and you will find many friends here! We're so glad to have people from all over the world. Isn't it AMAZING how Gerry affects women no matter what country, culture or religion we all are??? And knowing what I know about Gerry, he would be so proud!!

:whome2: Yes YOU!

Love to have you lades with us!!

yes you are right

I hope you liked Turkish Gerry site

I know we find a lot of pictures and always we do our avatars and pictures we love this

we are sure we will find a lot of friends

thanks again nice to meet youu

Hey there, Shehrazade!!! I'm not Turkish, but both my husband and I have spent time there, and both adore it very much. We would love to get back there, but life gets a little hectic! Welcome aboard (I'm a new member, myself!), and I look forward to getting to know you!!! :wave:

Another Turkish Gal here! :wave:

Kubra sent me a link to an old news (new news for me), saying that Gerry might come here for the premiere of The Game. :dancer:

Anybody wanna come? :cunning:

Edited by solen

Another Turkish Gal here! :wave:

Kubra sent me a link to an old news (new news for me), saying that Gerry might come here for the premiere of The Game. :dancer:

Anybody wanna come? :cunning:

Wow - that would be awesome for you guys!!!! I hope that happens! What an adventure for Gerry, and for you ladies to finally get a chance to see him. Wonderful . . .

Shehrazade, KUBRA, and solen,

I don't know very much at all about Turkey, but I love learning about new places! That's one of the many things I love about GALS and the internet, you get to meet wonderful people from all over the world!

Isabeau

Hey Isabeau :wave:

We can take you on a virtual tour. I'm planning to post some pictures when I get some free time. Hang in there.

Solen

Wooww everybody, thankss :woohoo:

There are a lot of people in here

I have to say that your explanations are amazing thanks for these things

of course come here and see Turkey I would like it

phoenixgirl, thanks, I love this movie so I wanted to use this avatar

Isabeau, yes you are right, we find an opportunity thanks to this site

I know we will be a family in here

am I wrong??? :dancer:

news

newspaper foto.

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/5057/resim054mx3.jpg

300 Spartalı’nın yıldızı geliyor

Zack Snyder’ın yönettiği "300 Spartalı" filmindeki başroldeki Kral Leonidas karakterini canlandıran Gerard Butler, yeni filmi "Game"in galası için ülkemize gelecek.

"300 Spartalı"nın yıldızı Gerard Butler, yeni filmi "Game"in yapım şirketi Lakeshore Entertainment tarafından, geçtiğimiz hafta Los Angeles’ta düzelenen yemekte, filmin Türkiye dağıtımcısı D Productions ekibi ile bir araya geldi. Butler, yemekte bir sırrını da paylaştı. Ünlü oyuncu bir süre önce yakın bir arkadaşıyla sipariş verdikleri yatı almak için gizlice Türkiye’ye geldiğini ve bu seyahat sırasında İstanbul’a hayran kaldığını belirtti. Butler, aynı yemekte D Productions yetkililerinin davetini kabul ederek "Game"in vizyona girdiği günlerde galaya katılmak için İstanbul’a geleceğini de söyledi. Hukuk fakültesini oyunculuk kariyeri için bırakan İskoç oyuncu, "Game"de ünlü manken Amber Valletta ile kamera karşısına geçti. Bilimkurgu-aksiyon türündeki film, insanların bilgisayarlarla kontrol edildiği bir gelecekte bu sisteme başkaldıran bir asinin hikayesini anlatıyor..

Edited by KUBRA
Picture turned into a link. A bit large as per our guidelines

Here's quick translation of the link (there may be some mistakes)

Date: December 2007

Star of 300 Spartans is coming

Gerard Butler, the actor in leading role King Leonidas in Zack Snyder's film "300", will be visiting our country for the premiere of his new film "Game".

Last week in Los Angeles at a dinner organized by the production company of his new film "Game", the star of "300" Gerard Butler came across the team of D Productions,Turkey distributor of the film. Butler also shared one secret of his. The famous actor indicated that a while ago he and a close friend secretly came to Turkey to recieve a boat he had ordered and during his visit he was awestruck by Istanbul. In the same dinner Butler also accepted D Productions' team's invitation to come to Istanbul for the premiere of "Game". Scottish actor who left his law career for an acting career, co-stars with a famous model Amber Valletta. This science-fiction film tells the story of a future where people are controlled by computers, and the insubordination of a rebel.

Solen

Edited by solen

Thank you so much for translation..

I love him so much, my dream is to see him one day...:yahoo:

Wow! Thanks for the translation. It's amazing how Gerry gets around. He certainly is a man about the world!

Hugs, Linda

Are you serious?

Oh my God !

I can't believe this

Yuppiiii Gerry comes here :bellydance:

I'm very very happy now. :woohoo:

Kübra, don't forget, we are going to see him together ok?

Yeah, really it's very amazing Gerry gets around and Gerry comes here

actually I'm very excited , WOOWW :wuv:

Edited by Shehrazade

Hi :-) I am from Poland, but I love Turkish music...

I often listen Sertab... Yanarym and Vuruduk are the most beautifull song I've ever heard...

I like Mor ve ötesi very very much.. and I knew their before Eurovision. I think they're brilliant

hugs from Poland

:wuv:

How exciting that he will be in Turkey! I hope that he DOES come and that his schedule allows for fans to get a chance to attend the premiere and meet him like so many of us have been lucky enough to do! What an opportunity for you guys!!!

Okay, I thought I had bookmarked the Turkish GB site. Ladies, I'm asking for help. Can one of you beautiful Turkish ladies post the link to it? I KNOW it's in my bookmarks. I have so many GB sites from other countries in there, but I can't find yours.

I would really, really appreciate it, as would other GALS. You guys have awesome pics!

Thanks.

:hearts:

Lisa

:wave: Hi!

Wonderful news for you GALS!!! I hope you all get to meet him and have hugs and autographs and hugs and great photos and hugs and videos and .... did I mention hugs? LOL

:hearts:

Sorsha

ohhh hugs :thud:

I dont want to set my hopes high because it is very probable I think that he wont be able to come, or even if he comes I probably will be busy with something that I cannot leave. But I just want to see him so much and HUGGG :thud: I made my boyfriend promise me if he comes and we are available we will go.

The owner of D productions also owns a big tv channel so we will probably get full coverage on TV, and I will get it to you guys.

Lisa, Kubra knows that site (I actually dont) so she probably will post the link.

and hi Agnes! I agree Vurulduk is a very very beautiful song, it just hits you in the head. Do you know the meaning of the lyrics?

Lisa, Kubra knows that site (I actually dont) so she probably will post the link.

and hi Agnes! I agree Vurulduk is a very very beautiful song, it just hits you in the head. Do you know the meaning of the lyrics?

I'll be very greatfull for the link :-)

No, unfortunately I don't understand Vurulduk's lyrics at all, but Sertab's voice, so powerfull and emotional and beautifull melody amazed me.

I wish to know what it's about.

Perhaps love :unsure:

No, unfortunately I don't understand Vurulduk's lyrics at all, but Sertab's voice, so powerfull and emotional and beautifull melody amazed me.

I wish to know what it's about.

Perhaps love :unsure:

I tried to translate it but the lyrics are so plain in terms of word count, it may not make sense..

We made so many mistakes

We got torn so much

Our broken lives are stained

There is no color nor light

Everything is just average

Shame, shame, shame its a shame

Shame, shame, shame its a shame

We were hit

And divided slimly to separations

For years we didnt recognize it

We walked with desolation

Tell me if it doesnt make sense :)

Thank you Solen ... I understand perfectly...

it's quite depressing but beautifull...

:rose:

Thank you Solen ... I understand perfectly...

it's quite depressing but beautifull...

:rose:

You are welcome. Its a very powerful song and and as I said it hits you in the head. If there are any other songs you want the meanings or translations just ask. Always happy to help

Hi :-) I am from Poland, but I love Turkish music...

I often listen Sertab... Yanarym and Vuruduk are the most beautifull song I've ever heard...

I like Mor ve ötesi very very much.. and I knew their before Eurovision. I think they're brilliant

hugs from Poland

:wuv:

really ? ooh it's very good.

actually I felt proud of this.

I often listen sertab, too. Go on listening to Turkish music. Your choosing is wonderful...