Gerard Butler GALS

Hi Gals,

I was hoping you could give me the email address for the Turkish Gerry Website.

Thanks, Linda

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess/hope you've seen THIS ? She is absolutely brill!! :pointy:

And I LOVE your music too, - and your art and all!

Hugs from Eva Mari :wuv:

• 4 weeks later...

Firstly WOOOWW What good explanations :woohoo:

everybody, thanks :cheer:

I hope Gerry comes here

A lot of people say he will come but I don't know because there isn't a formal explanation, yet. So I wonder about this subject.

anyway I just want to see him of course with Kübra. If I don't see him, I will be very sad.

Kübracım canıım, eklediklerin süper yaa

bayağı kabul gördün sen burdaa, süpersiin hayatıım :bellydance: inanıyorum sen Gerry ile tanışacaan ... ama kendimden emin değilim

Wow! Thanks for the translation. It's amazing how Gerry gets around. He certainly is a man about the world!

Hugs, Linda

Another International Man of Mystery! :fall:

It's great having you Turkish ladies with us here at GBGALS! :welcome:

And you're absolutely correct, we ARE family here!

Sertab Erener..

İn the year 2003,sertab erener represented Turkey in Eurovision and came first with every way that I can..

Everyway That I Can

I feel you're moving on a different cause

Makin' a way for a distant course

You say you love me and you roll your eyes

Turn to stare at the empty skies

I thought it was over and we passed all that

All we've done is to pass back to frame number one

C'mon now now

I wanna show you all again what it would be like

Just let go and let me love you

Everyway that I can

I'll try to make you love me again

Everyway that I can

I'll give you all my love and then

Everyway that I can

I'll cry ; I'll die and make you mine again

Hold me closer oh so good

You make me feel just like I should

I know whatcha thinkin' uh-hu good

Now, the rest of the world is overruled

Tell me whatcha see in other girls all around

Come on closer and tell me whatcha don't find here

Come on now now

I wanna give you everything you've been missin' out

Just let go and let me love you

Everyway that I can

Everyway that I can

Everyway that I can

I'll cry, I'll die and make you mine again

I'm in love with you

I'll do all you want me to

Make me wanna huh-huh

Make me wanna huh-huh

Nothing in the world

That could stop me no sir

No no no

Everyway that I can

Everyway that I can

Everyway that I can

I'll cry, I'll die and make you mine again

2003 eurovision

Edited by KUBRA

Wow! Thanks for the translation. It's amazing how Gerry gets around. He certainly is a man about the world!

Hugs, Linda

Thank youu :throw:

and It's great meeting you :woohoo:

again, thanks :encore:

yes, I know we will be a great great family in here, no doubt :angelnot:

I hope Gerry comes here

A lot of people say he will come but I don't know because there isn't a formal explanation, yet. So I wonder about this subject.

anyway I just want to see him of course with Kübra. If I don't see him, I will be very sad.

bayağı kabul gördün sen burdaa, süpersiin hayatıım :bellydance: inanıyorum sen Gerry ile tanışacaan ... ama kendimden emin değilim

Çok teşekkürler canım güzel sözlerin için.Beni duygulandırdın vallahi.. :kisswink:

İnşallah canım onu görebilme şerefine erişebilirm .Biliyorsun ki bu benim en büyük arzum.İnşallah tanışıcam ve tanışcaz.Öyle göremem filan deme sakın Görücez de Benim umudum var azda olsa!!! :pointy:

Bu arada eklediğim çalışmaları beğenmene çok sevindim.Türk yapımları canım.

I hope gerry comes turkey and we can see him, don't worry he will come here one day..Okay!!

Ohh !!! Thank you very much... :kisswink:

We are very happy to be in here!! :pointy:

Edited by KUBRA

I hope Gerry comes here

Çok teşekkürler canım güzel sözlerin için.Beni duygulandırdın vallahi.. :kisswink:

İnşallah canım onu görebilme şerefine erişebilirm .Biliyorsun ki bu benim en büyük arzum.İnşallah tanışıcam ve tanışcaz.Öyle göremem filan deme sakın Görücez de Benim umudum var azda olsa!!! :pointy:

Bu arada eklediğim çalışmaları beğenmene çok sevindim.Türk yapımları canım.

I hope gerry comes turkey and we can see him, don't worry he will come here one day..Okay!!

asıl ben teşekkür ederiim canıım o senin güzelliğin

biliyorum ve inanıyorum sen göreceksiin onuu ben göremem dedim çünkü bende şans yok yani denk gelemeyebilirim canıım ama inşallah sen göreceksiin

aaah ah ben de enişten danny'yi bi görseem ne güzel olcaak gerçi adam evlii işim bayağı zor ama olsuun

I know honey, I know he will come one day

I believe If he comes, I will be very very good, not for me absolutely for you

because I know you want to see him so much I know this, honey.

I hope you will. :highfive:

asıl ben teşekkür ederiim canıım o senin güzelliğin

biliyorum ve inanıyorum sen göreceksiin onuu ben göremem dedim çünkü bende şans yok yani denk gelemeyebilirim canıım ama inşallah sen göreceksiin

aaah ah ben de enişten danny'yi bi görseem ne güzel olcaak gerçi adam evlii işim bayağı zor ama olsuun

I know honey, I know he will come one day

I believe If he comes, I will be very very good, not for me absolutely for you

because I know you want to see him so much I know this, honey.

I hope you will. :highfive:

Öyle umutsuzluğa kapılma sakın.Bende öyleydim şericim!!!Bir şekilde görmeye çalışcaz artık.

Eminim mutlaka görüceksin.hem kalp kalbe karşı derler ama bizimki her ne kadar öyle olmasada eminim değişik bir çekim gücü vardır illaki..!!!Teşekkürler canım desdeğin için!!!!

Thanks Shehrazade. :wave:

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody and Hi Eva Mari(Nordic Girl);

First, I am very ashamed for looking this topic soo late! This topic is just about me too because of my nationality! Of course it is more important to be a good member of this world but I must say, I am proud that I am a TÜRK...

Secondly, Shehrazade; I think, oh no, I am sure that our number will rise day by day beside the rise of Gerard love in TÜRKİYE... Btw, I am very pleased to meet you!

Third, You, who writes welcomes and good responses to this topic although who is not a Türk, you are soo kind, jovial and friendly to us! I think this is not only about your characters but also about our same feelings to a goergous man alive: Gerard!

and Last! I hope that he will come to Turkey for the premiere of GAME! if it will be, I will be at that picture theater on right time to see him and give him the best Turkish Kiss! :cunning:

FERAH

PS.1 Agnes, thanks for your good words!

PS.2 Eva mari you don't ever forget me ha? you are such a courteous and confident person! love ya!

:woohoo::hug1: So SO happy to see you on the board again, Ferah! And :thankyou::blush:

I've heard of french kiss and snog.... *Gets dreamy* :bonk: - Where was I????

Oh, - turkish kiss!

Please explain! ;) Or let it remain a mystery for Gerry to find out!! :kisswink:

Hugs from your galfriend Eva Mari :wuv:

Edited by NordicGirl

I wanna keep it!

in any case, if I give him the Turkish kiss you will be realised that! Trust me! :cunning:

Shehrazade, Kübra, Solen ve Ferah, 5. Türk olarak aranıza katılmaktan çook mutluyum!!!

Count me in when you're going to the premiere will you? Judging from the growing number of us Turkish ladies here, Gerry will be getting a lot of Turkish kisses, that's for sure ;)

Shehrazade, Kübra, Solen ve Ferah, 5. Türk olarak aranıza katılmaktan çook mutluyum!!!

Count me in when you're going to the premiere will you? Judging from the growing number of us Turkish ladies here, Gerry will be getting a lot of Turkish kisses, that's for sure ;)

ben de memnun oldum canım! (my pleasure!)

hakikaten gelecek mi bu adam ya! vallahi bomba olur yani... (is he really come to here! it will be the best if he comes!)

Edited by fksmtu

hakikaten gelecek mi bu adam ya! vallahi bomba olur yani... (is he really come to here! it will be the best if he comes!)

I got the news from you guys but still I'm having a hard time believing this miraculous news! :yay: I really hope our dreams would come true in the end.

By the way your siggie rocks! :wuv::)

I got the news from you guys but still I'm having a hard time believing this miraculous news! :yay: I really hope our dreams would come true in the end.

By the way your siggie rocks! :wuv::)

thanks Nihan! preparing it takes a little time!

do we look good together? :cunning:

WOW! What a siggy!!! :goodjob::drink:

do you like it?

it may be very private for here :)) :pointy:

Edited by fksmtu

You look perfect together! ;) (I can't help but wonder your husband's opinion on this :p)

As a graphic designer myself I can imagine how time consuming it is to put together perfectly that photo. Bravo!

Ferah, -it's STUNNING and pairrrfect!! ;)

ETA: The obvious, - you are both VERRA attractive people so it had to turn out fab! :D

Edited by NordicGirl