Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Shehrazade

Turkey

Ferah,

Your siggy is gorgeous (and so is the one you made of Gerry and his beloved mum)!!

But, I'm very curious about the "Turkish kiss", too! Is it different than other kinds of kisses?

DO TELL!!

Hugs,

Songbird a/k/a

SNOGbird

~Katie~

Ferah, -it's STUNNING and pairrrfect!! ;)

ETA: The obvious, - you are both VERRA attractive people so it had to turn out fab! :D

I like your style! and the pronunciation of perfect (as Gerry's)

thank you very much to describe me with that word!

Ferah,

Your siggy is gorgeous (and so is the one you made of Gerry and his beloved mum)!!

But, I'm very curious about the "Turkish kiss", too! Is it different than other kinds of kisses?

DO TELL!!

Hugs,

Songbird a/k/a

SNOGbird

~Katie~

Katie, as I sad this is a surprise for Gerry, sorry I can't say any words about it!

When I kissed him you will see! :cunning: (I hope I would!)

kisses and hugs

FERAH

Ferah,

DO TELL!!

Hugs,

Songbird a/k/a

SNOGbird

~Katie~

Katie, as I sad this is a surprise for Gerry, sorry I can't say any words about it!

When I kissed him you will see! :cunning: (I hope I would!)

kisses and hugs

FERAH

Haha seems like you caused quite a stir here with that Turkish kiss Ferah :D Okay gals, here are some keywords to describe a Turkish kiss: Passionate, hot, and absolutely PAIIRFECT! :pointy: We can't help it, we're one hot blooded nation! :D

Ferah, once you are done with that kiss I would be honored to carry on hehe :) This way we'd make sure he would never ever want to leave this country ;)

:welcome1:Nihan..

:welcome:

Hoşgeldin canım burda türk arkadaşları görmek çok güzel..

:hugs:

Gerryisms - Gerry'ce Sozler ...

1. "The fact that you touched somebody’s soul or made them laugh—that’s a wonderful thing." -- 7x7 San Francisco ( April 1, 2005)

2. "I was a week away from qualifying and they let me go very quickly. I was just insane. I was never going to be a lawyer. I had no enthusiasm." -- Venice Magazine ( November 1, 2003)

3. "When I met Angie at the audition, the minute she walked in, we just clicked and she made the process so easy for me, reading with a great actress rather than a casting director. Angie’s really cool, very down-to-earth. Very funny." -- Venice Magazine ( November 1, 2003)

4. "CNBC, I think, ran a story, then someone told me that CNN reported that I’d been named the next Bond! It was late at night and I was sitting in this shitty little flat I’d bought with what I made on “Attila” thinking to myself, “Here’s newcasters in America thinking that I’m the new Bond, when in fact I’m sitting in this crappy little flat, pissed that my washing machine doesn’t work and two of my lamps are busted! (laughs)." -- Venice Magazine ( November 1, 2003)

Turkısh translation..

1. "Karsindakinin ruhuna dokunabilmek, onu guldurebilmek - iste bu harika bir duygu."

7x7, San Francisco, 1 Nisan 2005

2. "Onaylanmama sadece bir hafta vardi ama beni cabucak yolladilar. Cilgin gibiydim. Hicbir zaman avukat olmayacaktim. Hic istegim yoktu..."

Venice Magazine, 1 Kasim 2003

3. Secmeler sirasinda Angie (Angelina Jolie) ile tanistigimda, iceriye adim attigi anda, bir anda uyustuk. Cast yonetmeni karsisinda okumaktansa deneyimli bir oyuncu karsisinda okumak herseyi daha kolaylastirdi. Angie, ayaklari yere basan, cool [Turkce'si var mi bu kelimenin??!!] biri, cok da komik...."

4. "Once CNBC bir haber gecti sonra birisi bana CNN'den duydugunu ve benim yeni Bond secildigimi soyledi. Duydugumda gece gec vakitti ve "Attilla"'dan kazandigim parayla aldigim dokuntu dairede oturuyordum. Kendi kendime 'Amerikan basini benim yeni Bond oldugumu dusunuyor ama ben bu berbat dairede, iki kirik lambam ve calismadigi icin sinir oldugum camasir makinamla oturuyorum (guluyor)...."

Edited by KUBRA

Gerryisms - Gerry'ce Sozler - 2

5. "'When CNN said on the air that there were rumors that I had been cast as Bond, I was back in London. My washing machine was broken, and the central heating wouldn't turn on, and the house was freezing. There I was, the 'next big thing' again, and the contrast seemed greater than usual. On the one hand, I was Bond. On the other, my life was a mess." -- New York Times ( March 13, 2005)

6. "I think they're also considering Miss Piggy." -- New York Times ( March 13, 2005)

7. "Of course, if'Phantom makes me a star, I will still be unknown. 'The Phantom of the Opera' is probably the biggest movie I've done, and for most of the film, I'm wearing a mask and a cape, and it's the least recognizable I've ever been. When I watch the film, I think, Is that really me? And I like that. Maintaining my anonymity suits me." -- New York Times ( March 13, 2005)

8. "When I read the script, I kept wiping tears from my neck. But I didn't know if I could do the singing. I started training even before I had the role. I sang so much during the filming of 'Dear Frankie,' my co-stars kept telling me to shut up." -- New York Times ( March 13, 2005)

Turkısh translation..

5. "CNN benim yeni Bond olacagim seklinde soylentiler oldugu haberini verirken Londra'daydim. Camasir makinam bozuktu, merkezi isitma calismiyordu, ve ev buz gibiydi. Bu durumdayken 'yeni buyuk adam' olmusken ortadaki tezatlik her zamankinden daha buyuk gorundu. Bir taraftan "yeni" Bond idim. Diger tarafta ise hayatim berbatti." NewYork Times, 13 Mart 2005

6. "Sanirim bu is icin Miss Piggy'yi de dusunuyorlar" [ Bu adam acayip komik yaa!!]

NewYork Times, 13 Mart 2005

7. "Elbette, Phantom beni meshur ederse yine de taninmiyor olacagim. 'The Phantom of the Opera' benim su ana kadar yaptigim en buyuk film muhtemelen, ve filmin buyuk bolumunde yuzumde maske ve ustumde koca bir pelerinle dolastim, yani su ana kadar en az taninabilecegim kiliktaydim. Filmi seyrettigimde kendi kendime 'Bu gercekten ben miyim?', diye dusunuyorum ve bundan memnunum. Taninmamak isime geliyor."

8. "Senaryoyu okurken gozyaslarimi silip duruyordum. Ama sarki soyleyebilecegimden emin degildim. Calismaya rolu almadan basladim. 'Dear Frankie'nin cekimleri sirasinda o kadar cok sarki soyluyordum ki settekiler cenemi kapamam gerektigini soyluyorlardi."

Edited by KUBRA

9. "[on his family and friend's reaction to his auditioning for POTO]Everybody said that! I said ‘It’s Phantom of the Opera’ and I watched their mind processes and they went ‘really? Is it a musical?’ and I said ‘yeah!’ and they went ‘hmm, can you sing?’ and I went ‘apparently, Andrew Lloyd Webber thinks I can…" -- Good Morning America ( December 14, 2004)

10. "Yeah, I’m happy, I mean, it’s busy, I’m all over the place, it’s crazy, but I’ve done many movies that I have to talk about that I’m not proud of and I have to pretend to be…THIS [Phantom], I love." -- Good Morning America ( December 14, 2004)

11. "It was an incredibly bizarre experience. The emotion that came out when I met him showed me how much sits in this body of yours — how much pain and sorrow that you don’t know you have until it is unleashed. I think The Phantom of the Opera speaks to us all about the fears we have in life, our imperfections, about being alone. The story itself is heartbreaking, tragic, powerful and emotional and one that touches everybody." -- The Times Online ( December 11, 2004)

12. "I had been such a high-flyer up until that point—I was president of my class, tops at my school, I landed a top job with a top firm. But I was miserable. I was drinkin’ too much, and I knew in my heart that being a lawyer was not what I wanted to do. Anyway, at one point I had missed work so often that I was on my final warning—and strangely enough, a week before, I’d gone to see “Trainspotting,” the play, at the Edinburgh Festival, and had my heart broken watching this guy play the lead, Renton, thinking, I know I can do this. So after I missed work again, they let me go. I had to call my mom that night and say 'I know you thought I was going to be a lawyer, but I’m not. I’ve just been fired.'" -- Interview Magazine ( December 1, 2004)

Turkısh translation..

9. (Operadaki Hayalet’in secmelerine katildigini soylediginde arkadaslari ve ailesinin reaksiyonunu anlatiyor.) “Evet’Phantom of the Opera’ diyordum ve beyinlerinin duyduklarini algilamalarini ve sonrada ‘Gercekten mi?? Bu bir muzikal degil mi?’ diye sormalarini izliyordum. ‘Evet', cevabini verdigimde ise ‘himmm, sarki soyleyebiliyor musun?’ diye devam ediyorlardi. Ben de ‘Oyle gorunuyor, Andrew Lloyd Weber soyleyebildigimi dusunuyor’ diyordum”

Good Morning America – 14 Aralik 2004

10. “Evet, mutluyum, yani cok yogun, her yerdeyim, cilgin bir tempo. Cok da gurur duymayacagim pek cok film yaptim, oysa simdi bu (Phantom) ve ben bunu seviyorum.”

Good Morning America – 14 Aralik 2004

11. “Inanilmaz tuhaf bir deneyimdi. Onula tanistigimda (burda Phantom karakterini anlamaya baslamasindan soz ediyor) icimde ne cok sey oldugunu gosterdi- aciga cikarincaya kadar icimde ne cok aci ve uzuntu tasidigimi gosterdi. Bence Phantom hepimizde bir yere dokunuyor, hayatla ilgili korkularimiza, kusurlarimiza, yanliz olusumuza dokunuyor. Hikayenin kendisi cok dokunakli, trajik, etkileyici ve duygusal, herkese hitab eden bir hikaye.”

The Times Online, 11 Aralik 2004

12. “O noktaya kadar hayatimin en yuksek yerindeydim- sinif baskaniydim, okulun en basarililarindan biriydim, en iyi firmada en iyi yerdeydim-ama muthis mutsuzdum. Cok iciyordum, ve kalbimin derinliklerinde avukatlik yapmak istemedigimi biliyordum. Neyse, bir ara o kadar cok ust uste ise gitmemeye baslamistim ki son uyarimi verdiler. Tuhaf bir sekilde bundan bir hafta once Edinburgh Festivali’nde sahnelenen ‘Trainspotting’I izlemeye gitmistim. Renton rolu ile basrolde oynayan aktoru seyrederken kalbim agrimisti, ‘bunu ben de yapabilirim’ diye dusunmustum. Ve yine ise gitmedim ve beni cikardilar. O gece annemi aradim ‘Biliyorum benim avukat olacagimi bekliyorsun ama olmayacagim. Isten cikarildim' dedim.”

Interview Magazine, 1 Aralik 2004

Edited by KUBRA

13. "It was really a cathartic experience. It was one of the easiest jobs I ever did because I so naturally felt I understood the situation that was going on. I really felt the character, and sometimes when you do that you don’t want to think too much about it. Every scene was as I both hoped and imagined it would be." -- The Scotsman ( August 7, 2004)

14. "I was pretending to be this lawyer in a very traditional Edinburgh firm, but I felt like a little Glasgow boy who was totally at sea and could barely scramble a meal, let alone deal with clients and do complicated legal work." -- The Scotsman ( August 7, 2004)

15. "I have a very addictive nature, and unfortunately I have become addicted to my work. I love acting - and that’s great - but it doesn’t quite solve the problem." -- The Scotsman ( August 7, 2004)

16. "My dad was nuts. He was a very entertaining man, the best story-teller, the best joke-teller, like a big kid. I realised I had a lot of anger in me about not having spent my childhood with him, but when I met him and got to know him I realised he was just trying his best, the way he knew how. He was quite an irresponsible man, but I don’t think he had a lot of evil in him. He was very childish in a way, but a good man. I ** really glad I got to know him." -- The Scotsman ( August 7, 2004)

Turkısh translation..

13. “Gercekten rahatlatici bir deneyimdi. Yaptigim en kolay islerden biriydi cunku durumu cok kolay anlayabiliyordum, benim icin dogal bir durumdu. Karakteri gercekten hissettim. Ve bazen bu gibi durumlarda cok dusunmek istemezsiniz. Butun sahneler hayal ettigim ve bekledigim gibiydi. “

The Scotsman, 7 Agustos 2004

14. “Son derece tradisyonal bir Edinburgh firmasinda avukatmisim gibi yapiyordum, ama aslinda kendimi, musterilerle ve karisik hukuki problemlerle bogusan bir adamdan cok, denizin ortasinda guclukle karnini doyurabilen Glasgow’lu kucuk bir oglan cocugu gibi hissediyordum.”

15. “Bagimli olmaya musait bir yapim var, ve ne yazik ki isime bagimli oldum. Oyunculugu cok seviyorum -ve bu harika- fakat problemi cozmuyor.”

16. “Babam cilginin biriydi. Cok eglenceli bir adamdi, en iyi hikaye anlatan kisiydi, en iyi fikra anlatandi, buyuk bir cocuk gibiydi. Cocuklugumu onunla geciremedigim icin icimde buyuk bir ofke oldugunu fark ettim, ama onunla karsilasip, onu tanidikca aslinda elinden gelenin en iyisini, en iyi bildigi sekilde, yapmaya calistigini anladim. Oldukca sorumsuz bir adamdi, ama icinde kotuluk oldugunu dusunmuyorum. Bir bakima cocuk gibiydi ama iyi bir adamdi. Onu tanima firsati bulabildigim icin memnunum.”

Edited by KUBRA

17. "[On his father's death] I loved his swan song, that he went out with such a brave face. I hope I could be as brave as him if the same thing happened to me, to keep such humour." -- The Scotsman ( August 7, 2004)

18. "Even when I said, ‘If I can only get sober, I’ll be happy.’ No. I got sober, I’m much happier, but it didn’t make me 100% happy. I used to think if my career took off as an actor, I’d be happy. No. It has made me much happier, but not 100% happy." -- The Scotsman ( August 7, 2004)

19. "In the audition I kept thinking, 'I'm going to screw this up.' But my character was too good to miss - he's a complete rogue. The kind of guy who's screwed everybody over, including Lara. He's even trained with terrorists. He's not evil, he's just a bad boy." -- Glamour UK ( September 2003)

20. "To be honest, I ** very much a bad boy, but with a good heart." -- Glamour UK ( September 2003)

Turkısh translation..

17. (Babasinin olumuyle ilgili olarak) “Son yolculuguna giderkenki tutumuna hayran kaldim, cok cesurdu. Birgun bana da benzer birsey olursa, umarim onun kadar cesur ve sakaci olabilirim.”

18. “’Ayik olabilirsem cok mutlu olacagim’ diye dusunuyordum, ‘Hayir. Ayik oldum, cok daha mutluydum ama beni %100 mutlu etmedi.’ ‘Oyunculuk kariyerim gelisirse mutlu olacagim’ diyordum, ‘Hayir, bu gelisme beni cok daha mutlu etti ama %100 degil’”

19. “Secmeler sirasinda ‘Beceremeyecegim’ diye dusunuyordum. Ama karakterim kacirilmayacak kadar iyidi. Lara da dahil herkesi elinden gecirmis biriydi. Hatta terorislerden egitim almisti. Kotu degil, sadece ‘yaramaz cocuk’tu.”

Glamour UK, Eylul 2003

20. “Durust olmak gerekirse, ben oldukca ‘kotu cocugum’ ama iyi kalpli olanindan”

Glamour UK, Eylul 2003

Edited by KUBRA

21. "I was never into law. Even now, I never read contracts. I just sign them." -- Glamour UK ( September 2003)

22. "It's funny being the sober one in a room full of drunk people because you realize how much s**t everyone talks. But people were very patient with me when I was going through a bad time." -- Glamour UK ( September 2003)

23. " I always felt a bit of a loner in some ways. Even though at school I was one of the main guys in the crowd I always felt a wee bit different. Maybe sometimes better, but a lot of the time just f***ing weirder. Sometimes worse. Just thinking, when ** I going to get it together?" -- The Herald (Glasgow) ( February 9, 2002)

24. "I literally walked into my house and my stepdad said 'keep your jacket on your dad's here'. We hadn't heard from him for 12 years and I had to walk into a restaurant and I had to walk round all these tables and I was literally like, is that my dad at that table? Is that him over there? And it just makes you appreciate as a person and as an actor how some things, they just don't show. I think as an actor when you start out you just want to show everything and then you realise so much of your pain or happiness is concealed. When I sat down in front of my dad I didn't realise it was such a huge concern to me but I couldn't talk for the next four hours, I couldn't stop crying, I could barely breathe and I didn't know all that pent-up sadness was in there. At the end of the day that was the man who fathered me and he suddenly turned up." -- The Herald (Glasgow) ( February 9, 2002)

Turkısh translation..

21. “Hukuka merakim hic olmadi. Simdi bile kontratlari okumam, sadece imzalarim.”

Glamour UK (Eylul 2003)

22. “Bir oda dolusu sarhosun icindeki tek ayik adam olmak komik bir durum cunku herkesin ne kadar sacmaladigini goruyorsun. Ama kotu bir donemden gectigim sirada herkes bana karsi cok sabirliydi.”

Glamour UK (Eylul 2003)

23. “Kendimi hep yanliz ve farkli hissettim. Okulda kalabalik icindeki ana adam olmama ragmen kendimi hep farkli hissettim. Belki bazen daha "iyi" ama cogu zaman herkesten farkli. Bazen de daha kotu. Hep ne zaman kendimi bulacagimi merak ederdim.”

The Herald, Glasgow (9 Subat 2002)

24. “Eve adim atar atmaz uvey babam ‘Ceketini cikarma, baban burda’ dedi. 12 senedir ondan haber almamistik. Bir restorana gitmek ve ‘Acaba babam bu masadaki mi, yoksa surda mi?’ diyerek butun masalarin etrafinda yurumek zorunda kalmistim. Ve bazen bazi seylerin kendini acikca gostermedigini, hissettirmedigini bir insan ve bir actor gozuyle anlamis oluyorsunuz. Aktor olarak ise basladiginizda herseyi gostermek istiyorsunuz ve aslinda icinizde ne kadar cok aci ve sevinci saklamis oldugunuzu fark ediyorsunuz. Babamin karsisina oturuncaya kadar bu kadar etkilenmis oldugumun farkinda degildim. Sonraki 4 saat boyunca tek kelime soyleyemeden sadece agladim, guclukle nefes alabiliyordum ve icimde bunca mutsuzlugun sakli oldugunun farkinda degildim. Sonucta benim babam olan kisiydi ve nihayet ortaya cikmisti.”

Edited by KUBRA

25. "It's only recently that I've started to think that everything I **, good and bad, is what makes me. Instead of fighting all the bad and just being so unhappy. That's just me, that's just the way I **. I ** not saying I'm going to try to improve but there is a level of acceptance. I'm doing well and I'm doing well because of who I **." -- The Herald (Glasgow) ( February 9, 2002)

26. "I think I'm a man out of place. I love Scotland. You can stand amidst those mountains and feel the history. It emanates all around you. When I'm there, I fantasize about the Celts coming over from Europe in bearskins. And the simplicity and purity of society back then - it wasn't as complicated or discolored as it is now. I imagine roaming those hills, fighting those battles..." -- Interview Magazine ( July 1, 2002)

27. "Sometimes, when I look in the mirror, I have this communion with my soul. It's amazing and horrible, because you're seeing yourself. It's happened probably 10 times in my life. It's the most bizarre experience, one that you can never have deliberately, and it happens to me while eating sometimes. Or when I'm up in the Hollywood hills, looking out over L.A. It's a different world from when I was in Scotland going to movie theaters, wishing I could do that. There was pain then, because I knew that [becoming an actor] wasn't going to happen. But those wishes have come true. It's pretty fantastic." -- Interview Magazine ( July 1, 2002)

28. "I've given up abusing myself, and it's amazing how that choice wipes misery out of life. It still takes a couple of years for the detritus to clear away, but - what was the question?" -- Interview Magazine ( July 1, 2002)

Turkısh translation..

25. “Ancak son zamanlarda, kotu noktalara takilip savasmaktan ve mutsuz olmaktansa , iyiliklerim ve kotuklerimle, bir butun olarak tum ozelliklerimin beni ben yaptigini fark ettim. Ben buydum, boyleydim. Daha iyi olamaya calisacagim demek istemiyorum, sadece bir kabullenis. Su anda iyi bir noktadayim, ben oldugum icin bu noktadayim “

26. “Bu dunyaya ait olamayan biri oldugumu dusunuyorum. Iskocya’yi seviyorum. Daglarin arasinda durup tum tarihi hissedebiliyorum. Ordayken, Avrupa'dan ayi postlarina burunmus halde gelen Celt’leri hayal edebiliyorum. O gunlerdeki toplumun sadeligini ve temizligini gorebiliyorum- o zamanlar hicbirsey gunumuzdeki kadar karmasik ve renksiz degildi. Kendimi o daglarda gezinip, o savaslari yapan biri olarak goruyorum”

Interview Magazine (1 Temmuz 2002)

27. “Bazen aynaya bakarken ruhumla iletisime gectigimi hissediyorum. Hem inanilmaz hem urkutucu cunku kendinizi gorebiliyorsunuz. Asagi yukari 10 kez geldi basima. Cok tuhaf ve planlayarak yapamayacaginiz bir deneyim. Bazen yemek yerken basima geliyor, ya da Hollywood tepelerinden Los Angeles’a bakarken. Orda olmayi hayal ederek Iskocya’da sinemada izledigimden farkli gorunuyor. O zaman aci cekiyordum cunku olmayacagini (aktorlugun) biliyordum. Ama o dileklerim gercek oldu. Inanilmaz bir sey bu.”

28. “Kendime zarar vermeyi biraktim. Ve bu secimin hayatimdan mutsuzlugu cikartip atmasi inanilmaz bir sey. Kalintilarin sokulup atilmasi bir kac yil daha suruyor ama – soru neydi?”

Edited by KUBRA

GERRYISMS - devam

29. "One thing that concerns me is that my life is too much about myself. I was passing a graveyard the other day and I thought, What are you when you die? A few generations later, when you're not even a memory of any living person, you're nothing. Maybe that's why I make movies. For longevity." -- Interview Magazine ( July 1, 2002)

30. "That character breaks my heart. I have such warmth and compassion for him. And I think he represents the fear that so many of us have - being alone and never having the things that we have a right to have: a companion, life, love. I think there's always a deep-down fear in all of us that suddenly we'll become repugnant to everybody else." -- The Boston Globe ( July 20, 2003)

31. "If there's one thing I say about myself as an actor, it's that I'm not scared to try and not be sexy - and I'm not scared to try and be lost and be unable to cope. But I know that I can go the other way, as well, and play it powerful. With The Phantom you have all those things going on. You have this exceptional accomplished person who has this power and charisma that's almost magical, but at the same time there's this side that's like a lost little boy." -- South China Morning Post ( December 23, 2004)

32. "I'll tell you something; to me, I'm an actor, I do something because it touches me and then you'd expect to understand why something is in terms of the public. If I were to offer something up, it would be the same reasons it touched me. We are all at heart romantic and passionate and there is nothing like a dark romance to stir us up, no matter what age you are." -- MovieHole.Com ( December 22, 2004)

Turkısh translation..

29. “Beni endiselendiren seylerden biri hayatimin buyuk bir kisminin kendime odakli olmasi. Gecen gun mezarligin ordan gecerken “Olunce ne olacaksin? Birkac nesil sonra, yasayan hic kimse icin bir ani olmadiginda, bir hic olacaksin” diye dusundum. Belki bu sebeple filmler yapiyorum, sonsuza kadar varolmak icin.”

Interview Magazine, (1 Temmuz 2002)

30. “Karakter kalbime dokundu. Ona karsi buyuk bir sicaklik ve merhamet duyuyorum. Ve pek cogumuzun hissettigi korkuyu temsil ettigini dusunuyorum – yanliz olmak ve hakkimiz olana sahip olamamak; bir yoldas, hayat, ask. Hepimizin icinde bir yerlerde ansizin kimse tarafindan istenmeyen biri olma korkusu yattigini dusunuyorum.”

The Boston Globe, (20 Temmuz 2003)

31. “Aktor olarak kendimle ilgili soyledigim yegane sey, denemekten, seksi olmamaktan ve cirkinlesmekten kacinmayacagim ve kaybolup nasil bas edecegimi bilemeyecegim limite kadar denemeye hazir oldugumdur. Ama biliyorum ki diger yone de gidebilir ve guclu olabilirim. Phantom’da butun bunlar mevcut. Karsinizda siradisi, her yonuyle kendini yetistirmis, inanilmaz guclu ve neredeyse buyuleyici derecede karizma sahibi fakat ayni zamanda bir yaniyla da kayip bir oglan cocugu gibi olan biri var.”

South China Morning Post (23 Aralik 2004)

32. “Size bir sey soyleleyim, bana gore, ben bir aktorum. Bir seyi yaparim cunku o beni etkilemistir ama sonra toplumun gozuyle onu gormeye calisirsiniz. Eger bir seyden vazgececeksem de yine ayni sebeple olmalidir, bana dokunmali beni etkilemelidir. Hepimiz, kalbimizin derinliklerinde romantik ve tutkuluyuz, ve hangi yasta olurssak olalim, derin bir askin karsisinda etkilenmememiz mumkun degil.”

MovieHole.com (22 Aralik 2004)

Edited by KUBRA

Küboooş kız seni çok seviyom ben varyaa :wuv:

yaa ne güzel çalışıyon çaba gösteriyoon

iyiki varsınız be güzeliim :thankyou:

Hi, everybody !

I have'nt been here for a long time

firstly, everythink is perfect and I just want to thank because your works are very very good

anyway, I have to out, :thankyou:

Edited by Shehrazade

Küboooş kız seni çok seviyom ben varyaa :wuv:

yaa ne güzel çalışıyon çaba gösteriyoon

iyiki varsınız be güzeliim :thankyou:

:wuv::wuv::wuv:

Şımarcam şimdi ya sağol sizlerde iyi ki varsınız gönül isterki bu sitede daha çok Türk olsa.

:thankyou:

Gerry with Turkish artist Fadik Sevin Atasoy.

Gamer will be released in 2 October in Turkey :)

Video

Posted Image

hope that we will see the whole interview in the near future!

thanks for the news KÜBRA!

love you!

hope that we will see the whole interview in the near future!

thanks for the news KÜBRA!

love you!

You're welcome FERAH :kisswink: Yeah I'm sure,we will see the whole interview in the near future in any Turkish Channel ;)

:hugs: