Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Susan~Sporran

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

WELCOME to the 50th floor of the 2nd highrise of our clinic! We only have 19 floors to go to reach 69 again!

There's been lots of talk on the last floor about dancing. Dancing for health, belly dancing, Gerry dancing. So the theme of Floor #50 is Dance, Dance, Dance!!As you can see, our Gerry loves to shake his groove thing on the dance floor!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So get up and boogie!! Everybody dance now!! For anyone who has never seen the Evolution of Dance by Judson - the #1 most watched video on YouTube - here's a link to his site. The Evolution of Dance

I met Judson last week when he was a featured speaker at the conference I attended. I got to see him perform the Evolution of Dance in person. It is frigging hilarious, and quite appropriate for the current floor.

For those new to our clinic you can find our previously erected floors below:

Click here to find links to the floors of Highrise #1

Highrise #2 Floor #1-A Strong Foundation

Highrise #2 Floor #2 - FALL is the season

Highrise #2 Floor #3 - The POWER of 3

Highrise #2 Floor #4 - Four on the Floor - Road Trip

Highrise #2 Floor #5 - Happy, Happy Birthday Baby

Highrise #2 Floor #6 - A Verrra Charming Bad Boy!

Highrise #2 Floor #7 - Deck the Halls

Highrise #2 Floor #8 - Hugs for the Holidays

Highrise #2 Floor #9 - 2007 Let's Make it FINE

Highrise #2 Floor #10 - He IS a 10 indeed!

Highrise #2 Floor #11 - The Power Number

Highrise #2 Floor #12 - Fit to be King

Highrise #2 Floor #13 - ALREADY a sex symbol

Highrise #2 Floor #14 - 300 Rush Week

Highrise #2, Floor #15 - Prepare for Glory

Highrise #2, Floor #16 - They got the JUICE

Highrise #2, Floor #17 - April Showers

Highrise #2, Floor #18 - A PHENOM

Highrise #2 Floor #19 - Award-worthy

Highrise #2 Floor #20 - It's Raining Roles!

Highrise #2 Floor #21 - Convention Decompression

Highrise #2 Floor #22 - GALS turns Terrific TWO

Highrise #2 Floor #23 - GALS turns Two Part Deux

Highrise #2 Floor #24 - Let's get SHATTERED

Highrise #2 Floor #25 - We're having a HEAT WAVE!

Highrise #2 Floor #26 - Hot Summer Nights

Highrise #2 Floor #27 - Try to Remember

Highrise #2 Floor #28 - Rev up for Vegas, Baby!

Highrise #2 Floor #29 - He's Smokin'!

Highrise #2 Floor #30 - It's Gerry's Birthday Party

Highrise #2 Floor #31 - P.S. I Love Gerry!

Highrise #2 Floor #32 - P.S. I STILL Love Gerry!

Highrise #2 Floor #33 - 2008 is gonna be GREAT!

Highrise #2 Floor #34 - HELLO, Gorgeous

Highrise #2 Floor #35 - HELLO Again, Gorgeous!

Highrise #2 Floor 36-The Art of Gerry

Highrise #2 Floor #37 - Interior Decorating

Highrise #2 Floor #38 - Attila the Hunk

Highrise #2 Floor #39 - Come in from the Cold

Highrise #2 Floor #40 - Come in from the Cold again

Highrise #2 Floor #41 - Viva Las Vegas

Highrise #2 Floor #42 - My Hero

Highrise #2 Floor #43 - Tropical Breezes

Highrise #2 Floor #44 - Spring in his step

Highrise #2 Floor #45 - Deserted Island Fantasy

Highrise #2 Floor #46 - Weather GALS

Highrise #2 Floor #47 - The Beautiful Truth

Highrise #2 Floor #48 - The Lusty Month of May

Highrise #2 Floor #49 - Still the Lusty Month of May

Yes! This is our GALS Mantra:

Sink the Boat -- Ride the Phantom!!!

A HUGE THANK YOU to QAZklh for making the graphic for us..."

Posted Image

AND NOW.... the original thread.

Being the compassionate person that I am, I can recognize a cry for help when I see one. Having said that, I have decided to start a new support group for those of us with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome – from now on, all with Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome with be known as GALS.

This group is open to all GALS and non-GALS alike who believe they are in serious need of support and guidance as they realize how serious their addiction has become. This is not a support group which advocates traditional intervention, as the failure rate would be astronomical, but merely a group whom you can turn to who share in your addictions or withdrawals, whichever the case may be. Some of the signs that you have GALS include, but are not limited to:

1. You buy every magazine on the rack looking for photos or articles of Gerry and start to get the jitters when there has been no sign of him for weeks.

2. You drive 500 miles to see a Gerry movie.

3. Your significant other (or just someone you're dating) gives you stark reminders they are SOOOO NOT Gerry.

4. Co-workers, friends and/or family start teasing you for your addiction – people can be so cruel...

5. You become addicted to caffeine because you can’t pull yourself away from GALS...."'cause just MAYBE he'll be on Chat tonight."

6. You obsess with much glee, "Gerry has a computer...and he knows how to use it!!!!"

7. You find yourself asking aloud, "Did he REALLY mean what he said about the 3:00 a.m. thing and does he REALLY wear a size 11 shoe?" Then smile broadly.

8. You catch yourself speaking in a Scottish accent for no apparent reason.

9. You change the decor in your bathroom to accommodate your new yellow towels.

10. The "G-Spot" takes on a whole new meaning.

11. You spend days wondering why a Scot would be named "Andre." :huh:

12. You buy “Mrs. Brown” just for the skinny-dipping scene and play that one scene in slow mo and super slow mo, over and over and over again. (Okay, so maybe that was just me.) :D

13. You have a picture of Gerry in your wallet, and refer to him as “your man, Gerry.”

14. You spend your hard-earned cash assigned for other “non-essential” items (phone bill, power bill, etc.) on essential Gerry related items.

15. You go shopping for your “real-life” man and finding yourself thinking, “OMG!!! Gerry would look so :censored: hot in that!!!

16. You have to buy a new hard drive to accommodate all your pics and videos of Gerry.

17. You search through a couple hundred $5.50 DVDs at Wal-Mart because an employee said Dracula 2K might be there.

18. You can't possibly walk past Starbucks without dreaming that maybe... *sighs*

19. You refer to the Gerry wallpaper on your computer as your “happy place.”

20. While looking up at the clouds you SWEAR there's a cloud in the shape of a "G"...funny thing is, the GAL next to you sees the same thing!!!

21. Multiples (Gerrygasms) are an every day occurrence!!!

This list will continue to grow as you tell me your addictions...

Below is a very simple 10-step program to help foster our addiction.

1. You must admit you have GALS. This is so important to further your addiction. Yes, this support group wants to nourish your addiction, not starve it. We are here for you.

2. Come to believe the Great and Powerful Gerry is greater than ourselves and only our visions and/or fantasies can keep us addicted. To truly become addicted, however, one must at one time in ones life made the Gerry Mecca Journey (GMJ) and meet him in person.

3. Make a decision to turn our will and lives over to our addiction to Gerry.

4. Make a searching and fearless immoral inventory of our fantasies of Gerry.

5. Lend your support to those who have GALS, but are yet unable to admit it.

6. Watch every movie (more than once) in which Gerry has a role. To be truly addicted, you must develop a love of all Gerry genres (yes, this includes “Tale of the Mummy” and “Dracula 2000”).

7. Frequently quote lines from Gerry films. Memorize them, use them, replace old phrases with new Gerry lines. This will prove to all your serious commitment to your addiction.

8. Know Gerry’s biography better than you know your own. True GALS will know all Gerry’s trivia. Study it, soak it in, become one with Gerry's biography.

9. Give generously (money folks) to the website which has fostered your addictions and allowed your fantasies to take flight.

10. Convert all who are convertible to this syndrome. This is the true mark of GALS. Do not judge - for your next recruit may be your boss!

As this is a relatively new Syndrome, the above guidelines are subject to editing, amending or scrapping all together as we GALS deem necessary.

The first step to true addiction is to admit you have GALS!! I will begin the group.

"My name is Dr. Em and I have GALS."

All are welcome to join in our group. GALS, we must not suffer in silence!!! We now have a voice!!! Let it be heard!

*Disclaimer: We GALS appreciate not only Gerry’s royal hotness for which there is no rival, we indeed, also recognize his abundance of talent, soul, passion, spirit, sense of style and humor, sincerity...can I stop now? Our addictions are all-encompassing and we embrace Gerry EVERY WHICH WAY WE CAN!!!*

To Cleobethra for our “Warning Label.”

Posted Image

:hugs:

Susan~Sporran

Guest greyeyegoddess

Now this is my kind of thread...right before Vegas, too!

~alice

:music:

Tarkan is HOT! What eyes on that man! ok, I'm back to Gerry now....

Posted Image

Oh yeah...could you imagine doing with the G man :drool1:

Suzie, I think you need to come to Redding sweetie....too many bugs in Texas!! I have crickets and lizards...and they eat most of the bugs and spiders around here so they are very welcome (as long as they stay outside!!)

hugs,

Sue

i've seen that video!!!

the evolution of dance is a must !!

and afterwards, you have to see the evolution of dance for the rest of us. or something like that.

Histerical!!!

Irish!!! when was that pic taken?? i've never seen it!!!! :drool1: OMFG!!!!

i'm going to bed. nice dreams waiting!!!!!!

I'm looking for another picture that goes with that one and I can't find it in my files...but I will...lol

It's a picture of Gerry doing a little "stip number" without stripping though...lol. In the other picture it shows him standing on a table...

Susan, do you know when it was taken?

hugs,

Sue

This is totally GALtastic! I love it...how much fun!!! I actually had a fit of the "dancies" the other night, and litterally danced around the house while hubby was out & about! HA! I honestly felt like I burned off 10 lbs!!! HEE! HEE!

These pics of Gerry are so stimulating...yummy...definitely need this at the end of a holiday weekend!!!!

There's been lots of talk on the last floor about dancing. Dancing for health, belly dancing, Gerry dancing. So the theme of Floor #50 is Dance, Dance, Dance!!As you can see, our Gerry loves to shake his groove thing on the dance floor!

So get up and boogie!! Everybody dance now!! For anyone who has never seen the Evolution of Dance by Judson - the #1 most watched video on YouTube - here's a link to his site. The Evolution of Dance

I met Judson last week when he was a featured speaker at the conference I attended. I got to see him perform the Evolution of Dance in person. It is frigging hilarious, and quite appropriate for the current floor.

:hugs:

Susan~Sporran

SuzyQSporran!!!

You're so good! Judson - hysterical!

And OMG, I had no idea that my BD revelation, those 2 little pix and Tarkan - not to mention dancing for health - would get us all juiced up, (Gerry-juiced up), inspired, motivated and blow us into a new floor! :lmao:

Hooray for everybody!! :cheer2:

Love ya, Barb

Anyone notice how I haven't chimed in on the "bug" issue??

That's because they all creep me out - I hate them - their God's creatures, but DAYAM, they're so ugly. And we have "stink bugs" over here in PA - I just caught (and drowned in the toilet) 3 today alone!! Oh, and let's not forget those darn Gypsy moths that destroy whole trees... Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Cristine & Lisa

I know everybody's dancin', but I just had to bump the "hair dye business" to this floor - YOU GUYS SOOO CRACK ME UP!

Did you see how short my "real" hair is? There may not be a lot of it, but it grows incredibly fast.. (it's that fast life and all that hard likker) OMFB!! I crack myself up!! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Anyway, it grows so fast, I dye it every 4 weeks. but by week 2, I have to do a "mini-dye" because I get this little corona of grey all around my forehead and in my sideburns and it looks so dumb! (Gerry's grey is so distinguished looking. Why the H#$L can't women look distinguished??) So I mix a tiny bit of dye and use a Q-tip to place it all around my face.... Works nicely for the final two weeks until the next real dye job, thank you very much!

By the looks of it nobody has streaked, so here goes :streaker:

By the way....seven days left Gals!!! :pointy:

Barb, all this tawk about DANCING has elicited a strange vision (and I've already discussed this same vision elsewhere on GALS, but now it will receive a nod in the SC):

Gerry shakin' his groove thang to the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack

(okay, there's more...a LOT more...to that vision but it's too impure for the SC)

Can you just imagine it? Superimposing Gerry's face and body over John Travolta's?

WHAT ARE YOU LADIES *DOING* TO ME?!?!?!? Or, better yet, what the Hades is GERRY doing to me?

Jobella,

Good Luck Hun, hope it goes well!

Jobella, is this your first pup? I'm so sorry that I can't remember details right now (it's that dang dancing vision)! You'll be FINE! It'll be a breeze. As my sister Ann would say, "If *I* can give birth, then anyone can!" She was really sick during her pregnancy with my nephew, and then labor took a frickin' long-arse time, but she was so satisfied with the results (our dearest Rob!) that she always exclaims, "He was worth every ounce of pain."

Ah, looking at those pictures makes me wish I could dance.

I have the coordination of a tree stump. I can not dance. LOL

Oh, SB, but wasn't he just so PRETTY???? That is one pretty, pretty boy that Ben Barnes! tasty.gif

Sigh, I thought so, too. Oh no, I'm CHEATING ON GERRY! :humph:

I have crickets and lizards...and they eat most of the bugs and spiders around here so they are very welcome (as long as they stay outside!!)

Can I borrow those for the summer? We have box elder bugs galore!

I love to dance for fun. Maybe I can find an aerobics class or something to go to that would be fun as well as beneficial! I hope I can actually dance in Vegas this year (I sprained my foot last year). :tantrum:

I hope that everyone in the U.S. had a good holiday.

:wuv: Mousie

P.S. I believe this is Jobella's third child.

Ben Barnes is pretty . . .

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

But he's just a boyo. :lol:

Gerry is a MAN, and the ONLY man for me! It doesn't hurt to look at a pretty boy, though.

Jobella!! Mazel Tov, sweetie.

Barb ~ you're inspiring so many people! Thank you!

I would LOVE to actually see Gerry dancing. Dear Frankie doesn't count. :lol: Thanks for the pcis, Susan!

Sue, I hope you find that pic of Gerry on a table. I have NEVER seen that!

Guest Pilar

Barb, all this tawk about DANCING has elicited a strange vision (and I've already discussed this same vision elsewhere on GALS, but now it will receive a nod in the SC):

(okay, there's more...a LOT more...to that vision but it's too impure for the SC)

Can you just imagine it? Superimposing Gerry's face and body over John Travolta's?

WHAT ARE YOU LADIES *DOING* TO ME?!?!?!? Or, better yet, what the Hades is GERRY doing to me?

:funnyup::funnyup:

Oh, my gawd....my mind.....

PIL!!! I like your new siggy!

I love Erik. I do, I do.

Thank you Gals, and yes it is the 3rd one!

http://www.incallander.co.uk/music/the%20midge.wav hear about the dreaded Scottish midge!

Morning Everyone, up early this morning, must be feeling fitter!

Jobella :wuv: nearly there, see you Sue, :wave: And no way do I want to visualise Gerry morphed onto anyone's body!

'Britains got Talent' competition has reached semi finals which are on TV all week, last night was incredible, alas Sophie Mei our 19yr old Belly dancer didn't make it, she's so pretty too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPfhHRSDjPY Simon Cowell's face is a blast!

Off to search for coffee,

hugs,

Anna X

Edited by Anna

:funnyup::funnyup:

Oh, my gawd....my mind.....

You ladies mean like this? Posted ImageSaturday Night Fever

Edited by Iliessa

Guest greyeyegoddess

:funnyup: :funnyup: Ok, that picture of Gerry Travolta is now the funniest thing I've seen in the Support Center!

~alice

:music:

OMG that is hilarious! Sue - the picture you posted was taken by one of the fans at the St. Louis premiere of The Game of Their Lives. I don't recall one where he was on a table - I think there was one of him climbing over the chairs in the theater to get to where the fans were seated after the movie, but I don't have it in my "collection".

The funniest thing is his head fits perfectly into that picture :funnyup:

Do you know Lisa it's funny but before Gerry I always had a thing for younger men - that cutie from Stormbreaker(Alex Pettyfer) was my last youthful lust object - hey as long as they were over the legal age of consent right!!!!!! and in the UK that is 16!!!!!!!!! but since Gerry boys have just been boys and they do nothing for me now. I've seen the light ha ha.

I saw Nim's again yesterday as I think it will be leaving our cinema this week and Gerry is just so beautiful as Jack - those eyes when he is saying good night to Nim and the bedside light just shows his eyes up beautifully. I did really notice his teeth are so perfect and lips so full - oh pour a bucket of water over me now to cool me down :wuv:

I also forced myself to see What Happens in Vegas and Cameron love what have you done - do you really need the money that badly that you would stoop so low. Whilst it had its moments and they were few and far between - it was a sad pathetic excuse for a comedy and you could have done much better. Not being bitter but I did quite like Cameron before the Gerry stuff - tis amazing how you can dislike someone very easily when they home in on yer turf ha ha :funnyface:

I can't believe it is 2 weeks on Thursday til vegas. I'm still trying to find my dancing shoes to go with my dress for the Saturday night.

Have a great day GALS.

Moira