Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Oh, the bouffant hair and white, tight suit and high pants and chest hair with chain ... Yep, somehow I can picture GB doing it as a dare or for a theme party. :rotflmao:

Can also imagine most guys splitting their pants laughing at themselves!!

Let the dancing begin :woo:

Edited by Nay
  • Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barb, all this tawk about DANCING has elicited a strange vision (and I've already discussed this same vision elsewhere on GALS, but now it will receive a nod in the SC):

Gerry shakin' his groove thang to the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack

(okay, there's more...a LOT more...to that vision but it's too impure for the SC)

Can you just imagine it? Superimposing Gerry's face and body over John Travolta's?

WHAT ARE YOU LADIES *DOING* TO ME?!?!?!? Or, better yet, what the Hades is GERRY doing to me?

:funnyup::funnyup:

Oh, my gawd....my mind.....

You ladies mean like this? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/Ili...ever-02copy.jpgSaturday Night Fever

:funnyup: Now that is funny...but please put his own body back now..........I see visions of what John T looks like now!! :flee:

Give Gerry his body back please! or I shall have nightmares. :(Posted Image

hugs,

Anna X

Edited by discoveringme
Quoted picture changed to link as per site guidelines

Wonderful manip! Our man just sooooo loves to boogy! And we love to see him doin' it too.

Jobella, who mentioned having puppies LOL. Good luck with this one then. You must have some nice kids to go for number 3.

Cat

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

That is one of the funniest things I've seen in a looong time! Thank you, Iliessa!!!

DARN IT!! I just hate it when you guys post pics while I'm asleep and then I log in at work AND CAN'T SEE THEM!!! :tantrum::tantrum:

Ok, even though it's probably hysterical, I'm thinking of Gerry waggin' his tail a la Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing. Remember him teachiing baby to dance in his cabin? Huh, HUH?? Tell me that didn't turn all of ya on... :drool1:

Travolta is great, but Swayze is smolder and body moves personified. I could def. see Gerry doing Swayze moves. Imagine him (Gerry) holding you so close.... your bodies move as one as he guides you around the dance floor... You're so close, your eyes can't be but locked... And it's a powerful thing to be dipped by a man who knows what he's doing. OMG, is this too hot for the board!!??

Lisa - You're Gerry's Kissing Gal!! :yeehaw: I watched PSILY for the THIRD time this weekend and started the book last night.

Thank you and :hugssnogs: for the bit about being inspiring. I was put down so often as a kid (A dark-skinned Italian living in a German-Irish neighborhood) and taken advantage of as an adult, it PEEVES me when people do it to others, or others do it to themselves. So my crusade here and everywhere else is to be positive, motivate and offer any information that may help others to see themselves "through my eyes."

An Executive Asst. for over 20 years, I have more info about any subject than you may want to hear. And if I don't have it, I'll Google it!! This forum probably isn't the place for it, but if anyone wants info about anything, (no bugs, please??) just PM me.

The bottom line is, and you've heard it before, "we're all connected." It's just how we choose to show it.

And it gives me great pleasure to know you all and help out in any way I can. I do it for you because of Gerry, who inspires me to no end.

Gerry, friend, LOVE YOU - Always have; Always will.

Ah, looking at those pictures makes me wish I could dance.

I have the coordination of a tree stump. I can not dance. LOL

Charlotte,

You are not a stump! Everyone can dance; it's a comfort level thing. Try some ballroom lessons w/a guy who can lead - that's the key. Then.... there's always BELLY DANCING MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

:wuv: Barb

Okay, now someone has to do a manip of Gerry's head on Patrick Swayze's body from Dirty Dancing! Gawwwwd - that scene in the cabin . . . :thud: I would give my left boob to see Gerry do something like that!!! And I rather like my left boob . . . :lmao:

Okay, now someone has to do a manip of Gerry's head on Patrick Swayze's body from Dirty Dancing! Gawwwwd - that scene in the cabin . . . :thud: I would give my left boob to see Gerry do something like that!!! And I rather like my left boob . . . :lmao:

TOLDJA!!! MUCH better than Travolta.....

Now, if we could only see Gerry do a strip to "You Can Leave Your Hat On" by Joe Cocker (Like Kim Bassinger did in 9 & 1/2 weeks....) I'm all into men, but she absolutely turned me on <gulp>

Barb, I'm Italian and Spanish and am often the target of discrimination in my area. Even though there are plenty of Italians and Latinos around here, it seems that everyone is coloring their hair blonde and inserting blue contacts onto their eyes. My sister REALLY gets the short end of the stick, however, because her skin is darker than mine. Neither one of us enjoy it when we walk into a store and are closely followed and interrogated ten times about WHAT WE WANT when we've already said that we're just browsing. And that's just the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

:tantrum:

That photo manip of Gerry Travolta was...OMG...FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!!!!!! And that's pretty much how I'd envisioned Gerry in full seventies regalia. I don't know why but I enjoy imagining the "forbidden," especially if it's funny and just plain irreverent...LOL! As for Mr. Travolta's current carcass, let's not even GO there! That photo was scary!

Patrick Swayze in "Dirty Dancing" was incredibly sexy. Yeah, now I could easily picture Gerry as THAT character. YUMMMMMMMMMY!!!

Edited by Phantom's Muse

Barb, I'm Italian and Spanish and am often the target of discrimination in my area. Even though there are plenty of Italians and Latinos around here, it seems that everyone is coloring their hair blonde and inserting blue contacts onto their eyes. My sister REALLY gets the short end of the stick, however, because her skin is darker than mine. Neither one of us enjoy it when we walk into a store and are closely followed and interrogated ten times about WHAT WE WANT when we've already said that we're just browsing. And that's just the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

:tantrum:

That photo manip of Gerry Travolta was...OMG...FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!!!!!! And that's pretty much how I'd envisioned Gerry in full seventies regalia. I don't know why but I enjoy imagining the "forbidden," especially if it's funny and just plain irreverent...LOL! As for Mr. Travolta's current carcass, let's not even GO there! That photo was scary!

Patrick Swayze in "Dirty Dancing" was incredibly sexy. Yeah, now I could easily picture Gerry as THAT character. YUMMMMMMMMMY!!!

I was born in Brooklyn (where everyone was Italian) this happened when we moved to PA. And you know how cruel kids can be.... Up in Connecticut - wow - I can imagine the looks. Not very nice world we live in anymore. That's why I crusade for happiness, good manners, sharing, etc. :kisswink:

You mean like this? :mademe::escape:

Posted Image

:wave: Hi!!

I get so sick of discrimination ... and it's everywhere, it seems.

Anyway, floor 50 - great number - Dance Dance Dance!

In that spirit, having seen Travolta and Swayze mentioned, and especially for those of you who weren't here yesterday and haven't read back, and since I can now post links :pointy: !! I will post the link that some of us discovered and that "got me going" while ironing ( :whoa: dancing ladies, dancing!) yesterday :

http://youtube.com/watch?v=H0g8FyLQ0w4

Thank you Solen for bringing him to our notice!!! (I loved the bit where he dances with the bells on his fingers!) :bellydance::bellydance::bellydance:

I soooo wish we had a video of Gerry dancing in RL!!! But in his absence, this lad is soooo yummy (he is, by the way, a mega star, for those who don't know) I can't stop looking at his tummmy!!

Has any one got another good one? Gerry related if possible pleeeease!

:hearts:

Sorsha

Guest Pilar

Posted Image :drool1:

I would agree, Barb.

Thank you, Lish for liking my siggy. Isn't it great Iliessa joined the SC? She's a wonderful GAL. Oh, and it sounds like this guy is a keeper.

So, on the day everybody has to go back to work, I have it off! Neener, neener!

(lol) :funnyface:

Edited by Pilar

Just to clarify my last post, I have nothing against blue-eyed blondes! LOL! My point was that many people in my area are trying to drain the olive oil from their blood, it seems. Yes, Barb, it's bad up here in CT. It's fine in New Haven (I grew up in a ghetto neighborhood that was populated with every ethnicity and race possible, and that aspect was great; the crime rate, however, was not so great) but the shoreline is awful. My sister literally moved from one part of CT to another so she and her family could escape the discrimination.

Just for the record, my sister's also married to a blue-eyed blonde with English and Swedish roots! As a result, my teenaged nephew looks very exotic. The girls swoon over him, hee hee! And now that he's always playing his guitar wherever he goes, that's another "chick magnet trait"!

Oh, that "Dirty Dancing" manip was awesome! Loved it! But the "Saturday Night Fever" manip was truly one of the funniest things I've ever seen on this site. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT BELLY LAUGH!

Edited by Phantom's Muse

Wonderful manip! Our man just sooooo loves to boogy! And we love to see him doin' it too.

Jobella, who mentioned having puppies LOL. Good luck with this one then. You must have some nice kids to go for number 3.

Cat

This one was a SURPISE!! I still blame Gerry for making me ovulate :drool1:

Cat

This one was a SURPISE!! I still blame Gerry for making me ovulate :drool1:

It *is* very possible to ovulate more than once per month...and I would NOT be surprised if Gerry caused this pregnancy! I'm telling you, he's the spiritual father!

:lmao: It totally looks like he's looking down Baby's dress.

I Looooooooooooove Dirty Dancing!! :hearts:

And I love you GALS!!!

:hugs:

He looks a bit constipated in that Dirty Dancing pic. Is it weird that this doesn't seem to bother me? :drool1:

What have you ladies been up to????? I'm gone for 3 days and there is a new thread. Oi!

Have to go read up on the last few pages in the old thread and I shall return.

Cassie

So THAT is what everyone has been yapping about! :yummy: Dumb question: what is his ethnicity and what language is he speaking?

While I may have little "trysts" with "boyos", I will ALWAYS love our Gerry! :goodjob:

Mousie :wuv:

Hi, I will be out of subject (Travolta, Tarkan and dancing ...). So, the one who wont read that can stop now ;)

This evening was my daughter's school feast : gala of songs by all the pupils of the school. I (alas !) can't be present because I had a meeting with my doctor for my blood highpressure (I hope it's the good name). But to apologize (my daughter Jeanne was very desappointed) we went to a restaurant for the diner. A lot of the tables were reserved, and 2 men arrived. They were alone, but they arrived in the same time. The "patron" (boss of the restaurant) said : you are two, but you are alone, and I have only one table : so you will diner together. And the two men were sit at the same table. They commanded wine and a few minutes after, they were talking as friends, one was showing at the other (who wasn't a Lyonnais, from Lyon) where to go, what to visit ... They laught together ... I never saw that before, and I was so surprised and ... happy for them. It was a dreamed moment, as you can see only in films ...

And talking about film. I wanted to post last night, but it was the moment of jumping in a higher floor, and I didn't have time to wait. I wanted to say you that the Palme d'Or of Cannes Festival was attributed to a French film, "Dans les murs" (Inside walls) : it's a story about pupils of 14 years old, in a high school of Paris, in a difficult area. All the 24 pupils who were actors for the film were on the screen with Sean Penn and Nathalie Portman, and Robert de Niro .... and others actors, and they were wo proud !!!

So, have fun with all these funny pictures I sax tonight ! I need sleep ... Good night everybody !