Gerard Butler GALS

Meet Lolita The Latest Love For Scots Star Gerard

Well ladies

Oh the shriek I let out when I saw this article in today's UK Daily Mail as we have had a bit of a droubt this past week on new Gerry photos. It is just an article about how women come and go for Gerry and that Lolita is the only female for him. The article is a cut and paste from various articles/interviews so there is nothing new where the reporting is concerned and again they touched on the Diaz connection but there is a new picture of him and Lolita walking in a park and I certainly have never seen it before. :wuv:

I will say I will forgive his dress sense - they look like yellow trainers!!!!! he has on with jeans, green with white stripe on arm tracksuit jacket and what looks like a Grateful Dead T Shirt. Oh yes and before i forget the tongue is well - on view :drool1::pant:

I will have to scan it when I get home and re-post - unless someone beats me to it as it will be about 6.5 hours before I get home.

Oh no work for me today I will just be gazing lovingly into this photo - I can't stop looking at his tongue. :kiss:

Moira

EDITED TO ADD: Post #29

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is in today's Daily Mail newspaper which I have at work and will have to wait until i get home to scan it and then post the pics. Unless as i said somebody gets in there before me.

Moira

I will say I will forgive his dress sense - they look like yellow trainers!!!!! he has on with jeans, green with white stripe on arm tracksuit jacket and what looks like a Grateful Dead T Shirt. Oh yes and before i forget the tongue is well - on view :drool1::pant:

Okay...you got me right there. I'll be parked in this spot and waiting for Moira to get home from work. Just step around me.

Oh Moira, I read the Daily Mail everyday online. I actually just finished glancing at it before I came on here and looksie what I found your thread. I didn't see anything Gerry related cuz I wasn't looking. I'll wait for your scan. I'll go have another looks around to see what I missed in the meantime.

Cassie

Hey Cassie

I asked my sister who is in London if it was in her version as she gets the Daily Mail and she said it is not in her one but we have The Scottish Daily Mail and it is in ours. We tend to have Scottish versions of alot of main newspapers ie The Sun etc and they tend to concentrate on local news as well as worldwide. I imagine www.dailymail.co.uk will be based on the English version. :tantrum:

I have found a poster of the t shirt Gerry is wearing but cannot seem to find the right t shirt as the one he is wearing is not like the ones I see online although they have the same picture on it.

http://www.dead.net/archives/1981/artwork/poster-europe-81

I have had a look round the web and cannot find the photo of Gerry and Lolita so am assuming it is a very new one. If anyone can find it online Chelle will do it and will know if it is new. :pointy:

Moira

I am so curious to see it that I cannot even describe it! It is even difficult for me to work now (it is 3 p. m. here, fortunatelly not so busy just now). I hope to see the picture soon!!

:wave::wave::wave:

Anyway, thank you very much for letting us know! I cannot get the paper from here (I have not found it on Internet either), so I have to wait (it will be difficult, but I must survive it somehow).

:pointy::pointy::pointy:

Edited by Donnie

Donnie

I imagine even in Europe if you can get The Daily Mail it will be the English version and not the Scottish Version. I have no idea why they have not chosen to put it in the English Version - maybe because he is a local lad - but he is a worldwide star(well in my eyes he is) so any hot blooded woman would be interested!.

Sorry to tease but I do not have a scanner at work or I'd have had it up ages ago. I get in about 5pm which is 12pm East Coast and 9am West Coast so hopefully I'll have it up on the website not long after that. :yay:

I can't help it but when I sneak a peak I am just drawn to his mouth and the bit of tongue that is showing. :drool1:

Moira

Don't worry, girls. I'll get her back in Vegas for us! :tantrum: :tantrum:

I LOVE the graphic of the GD poster! Can't wait to see the shirt, Gerry with Lolita and the TONGUE! Wait, Gerry's or Lolita's? :lol:

Wondering . . . does it say WHERE the pic was taken? Just wondering if he's still in LA or in Scotland if the article is only in the Scottish Daily Mail? Wouldn't it be nice if he was home for a while resting? But I bet he's still filming.

Well, thanks, Moira . . . something to look forward to when I get home!

Article says

"Although you might expect the Scots star to have a macho pet to match his tough on screen persona, his beloved is a tiny pug called Lolita. He was spotted out and about in a Hollywood park, with lolita trailing happily after him, barely reaching above his ankles"

God I don't want to tease any further but his thighs are so thick in the photo :pant::drool1: - I need to go home sick ha ha or maybe to the toilet I'm not sure. :funnyface:

Moira

Moira, you're so lucky I love you . . . THIGHS, TOO!!??? :thud:

I hate when they give him crap about having a pug. Ah, just chalk it up to not knowing Gerry. Besides, it would be verra difficult to schlep a rottweiler around on various sets! I love that he has Lolita! :wuv:

I want I want . . . Judy is so right . . . we have been STARVING for new pics/news/ANYTHING! SIGH.

OH NO! I have got so many things to do today and now I have to stay right here to Moira gets home!! Oh I wish I could but I just can't....I will be checking back though you can count on that!! :yay: It's been such a dry spell for G pictures or sightings....UGH!

:wave: Fran

Article says

"Although you might expect the Scots star to have a macho pet to match his tough on screen persona, his beloved is a tiny pug called Lolita. He was spotted out and about in a Hollywood park, with lolita trailing happily after him, barely reaching above his ankles"

God I don't want to tease any further but his thighs are so thick in the photo :pant::drool1: - I need to go home sick ha ha or maybe to the toilet I'm not sure. :funnyface:

Moira

I would love to be "trailing happily after him", and I would reach higher!

:wave::wave::wave:

Lisa Duncan

Shame on you for thinking I would do that to you GALS. :funnyup:

Honestly I am not joking I am looking at it with my own 2 eyes. Those thighs are just bulging out at me :pant:

Surely there is another GAL from Scotland who can back up my claim til I get home to scan the article and post it.

I notice somebody on imdb posted they saw this post on GALS and so far nobody has come up with a pic although somebody did say a friend text them a copy as she lived in London as makes the same claim as me about his tongue and thighs. Am I the only person in Scotland to see today's Scottish Daily Mail?.

The countdown is on as I am leaving in 2 mins and should get it posted by 5.30pm my time.

Moira

Okay, it's 10:39am Central Time in the US. It should be 4:39pm there. Are you packed and ready to go home yet? How long will it take you to get home. Then get to the scanner, then post the pic?????????????? HURRY!!!!!!! :tantrum: How can we stand the next hour or so??????

Anxiously waiting in Texas :yummy:

Whoops - missed the last sentence of your post..........i'm waiting the hour patiently

Edited by Lady Claire 1

Okay, it's 10:39am Central Time in the US. It should be 4:39pm there. Are you packed a ready to go home yet? How long will it take you to get home. Then get to the scanner, then post the pic?????????????? HURRY!!!!!!! :tantrum: How can we stand the next hour or so??????

Anxiously waiting in Texas :yummy:

Yeah!!! What she said!!!! LOL :funnyup:

Y'all are crackin' me up! :funnyup:

We're so spoiled these days with Gerry being in the mags and all. Let me tell you that "in the old days" a long dry spell with no new Gerry pics or news could last for MONTHS!

I sure hope Moira travels safely from work to home! She's probably trembling from the excitement of scanning the pic and getting it on the board!

Hey Moira, send the scan first to Barb (becozy) or Stef (StefwithanF) and maybe we can make it a GALS exclusive!

Hugs,

Katie

We're so spoiled these days with Gerry being in the mags and all. Let me tell you that "in the old days" a long dry spell with no new Gerry pics or news could last for MONTHS!

OMFB -- the '06 draught was HARSH! Especially hard since I was a "newbie" at the time. [sHUDDERS at the recollection]

Oh yes and before i forget the tongue is well - on view :drool1::pant:

Okay...you got me right there. I'll be parked in this spot and waiting for Moira to get home from work. Just step around me.

I'm too lazy to step around you. Push over... [spot hands Hobbsie a box of Jackie Jr. Mints and a gerrita] Here. I brought sustenance.

:funnyup: OMG..... I think we all need sustenance while we wait for Moira.

Spot..... I hope you brought a thermos full of Gerritas to share! :pointy:

~ Donna Lee