Gerard Butler GALS

Meet Lolita The Latest Love For Scots Star Gerard

OMFB!! It's hysterical how many of us are in here just WAITING!!! I cannot imagine waiting MONTHS! I think I would spontaneously combust.

Okay, GALS. I maybe short, but I'm tough. Move the hell over . . . and let's make us some pitchers of Gerritas! She leaves work in 15 minutes . . .

We're literally drooling here! :yummy::yummy: I bet if he does read this he's laughing his flat ARSE off at us! We are sad . . . but glad I'm not alone!

Pass me the Jackie Junior Mints, will ya, Hobbes??

He was spotted out and about in a Hollywood park, with lolita trailing happily after him, barely reaching above his ankles"

I swear . . . if I didn't respect that man as much as I do . . . 3 hours away . . . 3 hours away . . . BAAAAADDD thoughts go away . . .

Edited by phoenixgirl

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's kinda sad that we'd all love to be Gerry Ankle Biters.

The GABby GALS!

Hurry safely Moira!! As you can see, I'm desperate to occupy my mind until we get the thigh exploding, tongue peaking, Lolita happily trailing, yellow trainers (hey, they'll match the towel!) and Grateful Dead t-shirt piccy!!

Now has anyone seen that photo before cause I haven't. He looks mighty fine and do you see what I mean about the thighs and tongue!!!!

Off for my dinner I shall go now that I served oh ye GALS.

Moira

Thank you Thank you Thank you.....now I can get something done....or maybe not, drank too many Gerritas!

:drool1: Fran

Oh that little Lolita is just so cute. Notice her little strut next to her main man. I would so love to be his lovable little bea-Yatch like her. I'm so jealous. He does have thick thighs which I LOVE on him. Thanks Moira for the pic. I haven't seen it before. :wuv: Now I can go get my lunch and eat something. I've been waiting here not wanting to miss the post.

Cassie

BTW, Moira you mentioned that someone on that "other" board posted about seeing this thread. Lets see how fast they take credit for your sluething work. Dirty dealers!

:(

:yourock::bow:

Thank you Moira!!

:worthless:

Lolita looks so proud to be next to her daddy. I'm sure he builds up her confidence with his demonstrative love. That settles it, I am jealous of a puppy dog. :fall:

Nope, haven't seen that picture before Moira! :goodjob:

So none of you have seen this pic before - not like a UK newspaper getting an exclusive new photo.

I just love what he does with his tongue and for some reason the thighs were just - well he has to stop wearing such tight jeans as i think I will sponataneously combust with the next one. Oh just to put my hand on his leg and rub those thighs.

They have given me credit on imdb which ws nice to see.

Moira

Now has anyone seen that photo before cause I haven't. He looks mighty fine and do you see what I mean about the thighs and tongue!!!!

Off for my dinner I shall go now that I served oh ye GALS.

Moira

I haven't seen it before and YES it is everything you said. Isn't he just scrumptous? Thank you so very much for sharing. I love every single snipit of info I can find on him and NEVER have I been

disppointed in a picture. He is always just the BEST. He must have a storage unit for his shoes. He is

always in a different pair. He always looks great, no matter what he is wearing. I love him so absolutely!!!!!! I'd do anything for him, except marry him.

:whome2:

Yes, Darlin

You and Only you :wuv::music::wuv:

Never mind.

Gerry makes my brain stop working... *sigh*

That man is beautiful.

Edited by Jenny85

Thanks Moira!! I haven't seen this one either. The track suit type jacket looks similar to the one he had on at the Vicotira Secret Launch party. That VS photo isn't very good so the color might not be very true, but the stripe on the sleeves and the thing printed on the left front looks similar. Makes me think that this is a recent photo --- wonder why no one else has it?? Thanks again!!!

aww..thanks for rushing home to post that.... i was just listening to my ipod, the interview where he's talking about the new puppy he has...named lolita... he was so in love with her already, his voice is filled with it...then i come on here to find this...too cute, too cute...

OK this is my first post! :wave: I've been enjoying this site for a few months now, but I have been quiet too long. I just have to say I love the picture, but I cracked up at the article where it says he asked Lolita to marry him and he is patiently waiting for an answer. He is just so smart not to even try to have a relationship while he is so busy and it is nice for us too. Did anyone see the article on Wikipedia about how his mom, or I should say "mum" went to meet some of his fans in Scotland (it also says she didn't think they would want to meet her and Gerry told her that they would) and she told them even when he was a baby he was crawling around looking up ladies' skirts? That one cracked me up too.