Gerard Butler GALS

Meet Lolita The Latest Love For Scots Star Gerard

I am so blessed to have Moira as a friend. I can't see the pics at work so she emailed it to me. My students all gathered around me cause they knew I had been waiting all morning for it!

I love it!!!! :wuv: SCRUFF . . . TONGUE . . . THIGHS . . . rockin' shirt! He looks amazing! I can live without the yellow sneakers, but whatever . . .

And how adorable is LOLITA???? No leash cause she would never leave her daddy's side. SIGH. Neither would I given the chance to be with him everyday! Ah, but then he'd get sick of me. :lol:

I can't tell what's around her neck, hanging off the collar. Is that a studded collar?? How cool is SHE?!!!

:lolita:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Lisa you are blessed to have me ha ha :kiss::funnyup:

it is a studded collar as i enlarged it and I think what is hanging from it will just be something for the lead to attach to although it seems to have a little design but even enlarging it makes it difficult to make out.

She is such a cutie and I bet she is jealous when she isn't the only woman in her daddy's life!. :funnyface:

He must have missed her so much when he was in London making RocknRolla and in Australia making Nim's. I bet he had a webcam all set up so she would not forget him. :wuv:

Moira

A hot man in bright yellow shoes!

God, I love him! Those shoes are so adorkable and Lo is just so sweet. Doesn't he call her Lo? I thought I heard that or read it in an interview when he was doing some press for RocknRolla!

He must have missed her so much when he was in London making RocknRolla and in Australia making Nim's. I bet he had a webcam all set up so she would not forget him. :wuv:

Moira

You don't think he took her with him?? Can you not take animals overseas on a plane?

Guest SynonymousAnonymous

I would love to just go out on *ONE* date with him. It would, no doubt, be one of the greatest experiences I could ever have, and it would make a great foundation for future boyfriends. He would probably be the perfect guy to date, and it would be so wonderful to go out with a guy that 1). is straight, and 2). knows how to treat a girl right on an evening outing. Why can't more men be like Gerry?!

Edited by Songbird
to remove inappropriate language

Posted Today, 09:25 PM

QUOTE (framolamdu @ May 29 2008, 12:15 PM)

He must have missed her so much when he was in London making RocknRolla and in Australia making Nim's. I bet he had a webcam all set up so she would not forget him.

Moira

You don't think he took her with him?? Can you not take animals overseas on a plane?

I hope he takes her with him, at least for longer trips. I think he even said in one interview he got her a "passport" so that she could travel (there definitely are some special condition for animals to travel, as vaccination, special cage/case, they probably have to be in the area for luggage, but they can fly). :wave::wave::wave:

Otherwise, she would be too Gerrysick, and it definitely is not healthy for little puppies!!!!!!!!!! :pointy::pointy::pointy:

Edited by Donnie
I don't think it looks like him much, I see the dog but when I look at his face it just doesn't LOOK like G! Sorry, don't want to make anyone mad but that's just what I see!

:ty: Moira!

Gerry is smokin' HOT! as usual!

Lolita doesn't even need to be on a leash...she follows right along with her daddy!

That is just too cute!

It's ok hotlips...no worries...it happens to all of us sometimes.

I deleted 'em.

Hugs,

zany

Thanks, I appreciate it!

I looked at the pic again and I see some familiar things, so I think it's him!

Well no wonder he asked her to marry him, since they have been on numerous perfect dates walking on streets (thats what he said a perfect date would be) and they've been living together for a while now.

:funnyup:

Lisa unless they have laxed the laws dogs have to go into quarantine for either 3 or 6 months if brought in from abroad via the airports. For some reason alot fly to Paris and then get the Eurotunnel from there and they can bring them in. Why they can do it that way is beyond me but cannot fly direct into the UK. Its all to do with rabies.

I do hope he did have her as he never had much time between RocknRolla and Nim's and it would have been awful not to have seen her in all that time. I am sure when Celine reported on being an extra on PSILY in Dublin Gerry talked about getting a new puppy and how he missed her so she was not in Dublin.

Moira

I don't think it looks like him much, I see the dog but when I look at his face it just doesn't LOOK like G! Sorry, don't want to make anyone mad but that's just what I see!

Aww, it's so him! No one's mad, probably only unsure that you don't see him. :lol: I think he looks GORGEOUS! :drool1:

Edited by phoenixgirl

when he was talking about the puppy during the old interview, which was for beowulf by the way, the interviewer asked if he takes the puppy with, his answer was that he's trying to get her a passport, so he can take her home to run in the hills of scotland....the laws have changed a bit from the quarantine, and i guess if the animal tests out and gets an anmimal type passport, they can then travel.....the interview is here in the galleries...id have to search through my ipod to see which one it is...

I do think they laxed the law but your dog has to get a pet passport and have all these blood tests and microchips done 6 months before they travel for the first time and have to travel in the cargo hold - poor baby if he does bring her. I guess she was maybe under 6 months when he made PSILY so she couldn't have come.

I know American Airlines in the US let the dogs in the cabin but probably not going abroad - well not to the UK anyway as it is forbidden. If they are found to have not complied with the tests they can still quarantine your dog if they think at risk.

I wonder if he does take her filming if outside the US. Who looks after her if not. I think GALS should hire out our services ha ha :funnyup:

Moira

Well no wonder he asked her to marry him, since they have been on numerous perfect dates walking on streets (thats what he said a perfect date would be) and they've been living together for a while now.

:funnyup:

:funnyup: Good one, Solen!

when he was talking about the puppy during the old interview, which was for beowulf by the way, the interviewer asked if he takes the puppy with, his answer was that he's trying to get her a passport, so he can take her home to run in the hills of scotland....the laws have changed a bit from the quarantine, and i guess if the animal tests out and gets an anmimal type passport, they can then travel.....the interview is here in the galleries...id have to search through my ipod to see which one it is...

Nance, I'd love to read it if you can find it. I don't have the patience to wade through articles. I'm still looking for one in particular, anyway.

Thanks!

Oh wow!!! YEAH!!!!! *happy dance* Thank you so so so much, Moira!!! What a wonderful thing to come home to at the end of a long day!!! YEAH!!! His legs are just killing me... *falling over*

Are those BOWLING shoes?

[spot suddenly has ScotFlashes thinking of LOOONG, smooth wooden alleys, fingering big balls, aiming for the kingpin, but landing in the GUTTER] *sigh*

(Lisa, do you not understand the "search" feature? :rotflmao: )

Oh yes and before i forget the tongue is well - on view :drool1::pant:

Okay...you got me right there. I'll be parked in this spot and waiting for Moira to get home from work. Just step around me.

I'm too lazy to step around you. Push over... [spot hands Hobbsie a box of Jackie Jr. Mints and a gerrita] Here. I brought sustenance.

Thanks Spottie...*leans over to wipe the melting Mints off face on yellow towel*

OMFB! Holy Schnikey Moira! Thank you from the bottom of my pervy little heart! New Pinky! And tomorrow's Friday! *does demented poodle dance out of thread and into PhotoShop*

You're very quick on the draw, Moira! Thanks! :wave:

Funny little article too; recycled information but still funny.

Sorry everyone but I think the shoes are ........... unique. :doh:

Is GB the 'male version of Imelda Marcos'?