Gerard Butler GALS

Meet Lolita The Latest Love For Scots Star Gerard

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moira!! Thank you!! You have made our day!!

What a great looking man, Gerry is........

And those thighs were one ot the first things I noticed when he was stooping down to retrieve his mask that Emmy had torn off in POTO.........I remember thinking,......... hmmmmm.........

Too bad I don't get to see that walking across the street toward me, in my local park!

How many of you here think that Gerry gets to meet a lot of "people" in his walks with cute Lolita??

:hmm:

:spit: spot..i thought the same thing when i saw those...they look like bowling shoes....**sighs...thinks about a night bowling with gerry..how fun would that be**

lisa..ill try to find it on my ipod..its an audio interview.... and it came on during a shuffle... its a woman interviewer but not bonnie... and its a beowulf interview,, lolita was i think he said 2 months old.. and he's all gushy about her..with the interviewer saying "awww cute" about every 2 seconds....

ive got to make diner..but ill find it later tonight...in my itunes...

BTW to ensure I got the written stuff on one page out Naomi went!!!!!!! :funnyup:

Enjoy

Moira

:funnyup::funnyup: Way to go Moira! I just heard on the news a few minutes ago that Naomi was arrested once again for assaulting a police officer as they tried to get her off British Airways! They apparently couldn't find her luggage and she spat on an officer.

~ Donna Lee

Edited by Donna Lee

:pointy: LOL. I think Gerry may have a point wanting to keep Lolita as his 'lady'. After reading all our comments, I must say Lolita is probably a lot easier on the head then women are. All she wants is a meal, a walk and a good rub now and then. :)

Take that with a grain of salt girls! Just having a good laugh here.

Guest DonnaKat

All she wants is a meal, a walk and a good rub now and then.

That's all I ever really want. Well, except for the walk part, maybe. I'd much rather nap. Then again, I'm a Kat, not a dog. At least I don't think I'm a dog. I can be a betch, though.

My cats are much less trouble than boyfriends. Except when one of them decides to pee on something he/she isn't supposed to. Then again, some boyfriends can do that too. So I'd say it's a pretty even swap. :D

Edited by DonnaKat

:pointy: LOL. I think Gerry may have a point wanting to keep Lolita as his 'lady'. After reading all our comments, I must say Lolita is probably a lot easier on the head then women are. All she wants is a meal, a walk and a good rub now and then. :)

Take that with a grain of salt girls! Just having a good laugh here.

Yeah but if she doesn't get what she wants, Gerry could find a wet, smelly surprise in his shoes or bed. :lmao: Don't know many women who would do that to the guy LOL

:funnyup: Well now, I've heard of women doing some pretty insane things when things don't go their way. Absolutely not saying I've ever done anything! Gosh no!

lol don't know where this thought came from, but I used to have this T-shirt that read: I'm out of Estragen and have a Handgun. Any Questions?

Use to wear it on Fridays at work. LOL

Gerry looks quirky and cute in that pic with Lolita. I love his shoes .. hehehe

Did anyone's eyes get up high enough to notice Gerry is wearing his hair a little longer? Look at those beautiful curls! His hair is so thick. Ya just wanna run your fingers through it!!

ok so i found the file on my ipod..listened and had to laugh again... he's so damn cute... but i dont find it in the multimedia here... so does anyone know ho i can get it from my itunes to here?? how does one go about that, through photobucket??

I suppose you could download from your ipod to your hard drive via usb and then send as an email to one of the admins who deal with multi media. Not sure how you get multi media onto photobucket.

I can't believe I did not get into Gerry's thighs before I did. I guess I was too busy months ago just looking at his face and bod to really notice the thighs - even during 300 i guess I was more interested in the 8 pack but now it is one of the first things I look at. I think apart from the face it was the arms I went for but that man definitely has the whole complete package. I think it was at Nim's premiere when I saw him in the flesh that I realised he is exactly as advertised on the packet - a manly man and there aint many of them in Hollywood. Now I even can't get enough of his back. :drool1::pant:

Has Gerry never thought about marketing a man-size doll of himself - there is a Gladiator Love Doll out there so why not a Spartan one!!!!. :funnyface:

Moira

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

OMG!! Thighs and tongue....... :galdown:

I am really starting to enjoy seeing him in the colour green, must have something to do with his eyes.

I feel the need to look at that picture again . . . thighs, yes . . . but like Moira said, he's just the whole package.

Posted Image

Gerry just drips with masculinity . . . even while just walking Lolita in the park. No pretense here . . . just all the real deal.

I don't want to nap on them I want to sit on them :drool1: - one will even do :pant:.

We could play horsie :funnyface: Now I know I'm about 30 years too old for that but hey I'm re-living my youth :funnyup:

Moira

I don't want to nap on them I want to sit on them :drool1: - one will even do :pant:.

We could play horsie :funnyface: Now I know I'm about 30 years too old for that but hey I'm re-living my youth :funnyup:

Moira

Playing horsie on Gerry's lap... :ohbaby::coldshower::whoa:

LOL And it has nothing to do about reliving my youth... LOL

Sorry... couldn't resist! :)

So none of you have seen this pic before - not like a UK newspaper getting an exclusive new photo.

I just love what he does with his tongue and for some reason the thighs were just - well he has to stop wearing such tight jeans as i think I will sponataneously combust with the next one. Oh just to put my hand on his leg and rub those thighs.

They have given me credit on imdb which ws nice to see.

Moira

Hush girl, he may read this and take you seriously and stop wearing tight jeans. That would never ever

do. It makes my whole day to behold those glorious thighs. How can one may be so perfect in every way? I am always in complete awe of him, God had to have created him just for me to look at and adore. I can't even imagine what life would be like now without him to cherish.

:whome2:

Yes, Darlin,

You and Only You Forever :wuv: : :wuv::galdown:

:wuv::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou: Moira

Hush girl, he may read this and take you seriously and stop wearing tight jeans. That would never ever

do. It makes my whole day to behold those glorious thighs. How can one may be so perfect in every way? I am always in complete awe of him, God had to have created him just for me to look at and adore. I can't even imagine what life would be like now without him to cherish.

:whome2:

Yes, Darlin,

You and Only You Forever :wuv:

Shirsan:

I must say . . . what you wrote about Gerry up there is exactly how I feel. How CAN one man be so perfect in every way? I'm also in awe of him, and God DID use His own hands to create Gerry, but for the whole world to love and enjoy.

I also cannot imagine what life would be like without Gerry to cherish . . . I don't remember life before Gerry . . . oh, yes I do, and it wasn't very nice.

Thank you for putting my feelings into words.