Gerard Butler GALS

Meet Lolita The Latest Love For Scots Star Gerard

Posted Today, 09:25 PM

QUOTE (framolamdu @ May 29 2008, 12:15 PM)

He must have missed her so much when he was in London making RocknRolla and in Australia making Nim's. I bet he had a webcam all set up so she would not forget him.

Moira

You don't think he took her with him?? Can you not take animals overseas on a plane?

I hope he takes her with him, at least for longer trips. I think he even said in one interview he got her a "passport" so that she could travel (there definitely are some special condition for animals to travel, as vaccination, special cage/case, they probably have to be in the area for luggage, but they can fly). :wave::wave::wave:

Otherwise, she would be too Gerrysick, and it definitely is not healthy for little puppies!!!!!!!!!! :pointy::pointy::pointy:

Some places, like Hawaii, you can't take animals unless they are quaranteened for six months. Hawaii

does not have fleas, so they keep them quaranteened for six months on Owaho, I spelled that wrong, I know I did. But other countries I think they have to have a passport, but you can buy them their own

seat beside you, or you could several years ago. I hope he finally got her passport, I think that is why

he hasn't been home very much since he got her, he was having trouble getting her passport. Correct me if I'm wrong.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do think they laxed the law but your dog has to get a pet passport and have all these blood tests and microchips done 6 months before they travel for the first time and have to travel in the cargo hold - poor baby if he does bring her. I guess she was maybe under 6 months when he made PSILY so she couldn't have come.

I know American Airlines in the US let the dogs in the cabin but probably not going abroad - well not to the UK anyway as it is forbidden. If they are found to have not complied with the tests they can still quarantine your dog if they think at risk.

I wonder if he does take her filming if outside the US. Who looks after her if not. I think GALS should hire out our services ha ha :funnyup:

Moira

Hire nothing, I'd keep that sweet thing for free anytime. If he dropped her off himself, so much the better for me. She is so precious. I love animals, all animals, but especially small ones.

Sandy

I had a friend who went over seas and she took her dog with her... Had to buy him a ticket, so the carring cage could be strapped in to the seat next to her. Not all airlines alow this, you have to ask for permission. Usually they want you to check them in like luggage!!! :unsure:

I can't see Gerry doing that to little Lolita!!!! I do know that they make concession for those who are willing to pay extra... Of course... It is all about the money!! ;)

Gerry is just the sweetest, dearest man! I know why he is in love with Lolita. Lolita accepts him for who he is. All she does is love him with no expectations. He can be in a bad mood, messy hair, forget to brush his teeth, etc... Lolita will still come running when he opens the front door. He travels so much that I can't imagine that he subjects Lolita to long plane rides. Dogs usually have to be sort of drugged to stay in a cage for hours. I wouldn't want to do that to my animal! I did notice the strong thighs & the tongue in the picture! OOH!

Moria-- :thewoman::metoyou: Thank you for making my FRIDAY!!!!

First of all NanLynn--Love your siggy! Someday I will figure out PhotoShop--oh wait I have to buy it first lol.

Now onto Gerry----What a nice surprise!!! New pics, I got home from Kentucky and was a complete zombie so I went for my massage today and came home to catch up, screw laundry, etc its all about Gerry!!!

He looks PERFECT in the new picture!!!! The thighs, eyes, pinke, perfect package!!! I have a greatful dead tattoo on my shoulder! Gotta love the dead!

The yellow shoes--Gerry can only pull those off, I do have pink converse but no yellow ones lol!!!

Lolita is such a cutie!!!!

I am going to go and hide :gutter: while the :naughty: thoughts are still at bay.

I suppose you could download from your ipod to your hard drive via usb and then send as an email to one of the admins who deal with multi media. Not sure how you get multi media onto photobucket.

I can't believe I did not get into Gerry's thighs before I did. I guess I was too busy months ago just looking at his face and bod to really notice the thighs - even during 300 i guess I was more interested in the 8 pack but now it is one of the first things I look at. I think apart from the face it was the arms I went for but that man definitely has the whole complete package. I think it was at Nim's premiere when I saw him in the flesh that I realised he is exactly as advertised on the packet - a manly man and there aint many of them in Hollywood. Now I even can't get enough of his back. :drool1::pant:

Has Gerry never thought about marketing a man-size doll of himself - there is a Gladiator Love Doll out there so why not a Spartan one!!!!. :funnyface:

Moira

She said package. HeHeHeHe!!

I feel the need to look at that picture again . . . thighs, yes . . . but like Moira said, he's just the whole package.

Posted Image

Gerry just drips with masculinity . . . even while just walking Lolita in the park. No pretense here . . . just all the real deal.

Well, if you remember, I told you, the words sex and sexy were created for the Scorpion Male.

You Gals never listen to me. He is the epitimy of MANHOOD. THE PAIRFECT example. I know I probably misspelled epitimy. Oh well, you get the picture.

Imagine, spending my days curled up on those thighs.

:whiteflag: Now THAT would be the best nap ever!

If you could NAP on those thighs, you have more willpower than I do. I would never waste a moment

with him napping. I would be trying a million different ways to make him "catch his breath." I'll bet there are at least a million. Oh no, I just found the gutter you GALS have been discussing. Nice down

here isn't it?

Moria-- :thewoman::metoyou: Thank you for making my FRIDAY!!!!

First of all NanLynn--Love your siggy! Someday I will figure out PhotoShop--oh wait I have to buy it first lol.

Now onto Gerry----What a nice surprise!!! New pics, I got home from Kentucky and was a complete zombie so I went for my massage today and came home to catch up, screw laundry, etc its all about Gerry!!!

He looks PERFECT in the new picture!!!! The thighs, eyes, pinke, perfect package!!! I have a greatful dead tattoo on my shoulder! Gotta love the dead!

The yellow shoes--Gerry can only pull those off, I do have pink converse but no yellow ones lol!!!

I am going to go and hide :gutter: while the :naughty: thoughts are still at bay.

She said package too. TeHeTeHe

This is what I know of traveling with animals, at least domestically. I had a cat that was shipped from Las Vegas and then much later back to Las Vegas again. If your animal is small enough to fit in a small carrier you may take them on the plane if they fit under the seat. You may tranquilize them then.

If they don't fit under the seat you send them in cargo in a carrier and there is a special sealed compartment in the center just for the animals. You can not tranquilize them if you do that because of the changes in air pressure. Our cat had to go in cargo because she was too big, but came through it just fine. I'm sure if Gerry is traveling first class and Lolita has a passport, he'll be able to take her with him. Amazing what you can do if you travel first class.

:wuv:

Edited by Dragon Slayer

Imagine, spending my days curled up on those thighs.

:whiteflag: Now THAT would be the best nap ever!

If you could NAP on those thighs, you have more willpower than I do. I would never waste a moment

with him napping. I would be trying a million different ways to make him "catch his breath." I'll bet there are at least a million. Oh no, I just found the gutter you GALS have been discussing. Nice down

here isn't it?

Well, I didn't say what we would have been doing to bring on the nap, now did I???

:cunning:

Hey Gerry Duty, thanks for the compliment... I use Photo-impact. It is cheaper and easier to use... I have a graphics degree and I don't like to use photoshop, go figure. To many filters and other cah cah to figure out. Then, when you think you understand it all, they go and put out a new version!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Got tired of trying to keep up!

Perfect package is right!!! :perverted:

I never wanted to be a dog before, until I saw Lovely Lolita... :pug:

I am jealous to the bone... or is that jealous of the bone... or jealous for the bone... I think I want a bone?

:snog:

I actually like the yellow tennis shoes!! I love how casual he looks but still makes a bold statement. (then again, he apparently doesn't need tennis shoes to make a bold statement when he's got those horsie-ride-and-nap-inducing thighs!!) :p

~Wendy

I actually like the yellow tennis shoes!! I love how casual he looks but still makes a bold statement. (then again, he apparently doesn't need tennis shoes to make a bold statement when he's got those horsie-ride-and-nap-inducing thighs!!) :p

~Wendy

"Horsie-ride-and-nap-inducing thighs"...that made me giggle.

What kind of shoes are those?

That would be fun to come across Gerry walking Lolita! She looks so cute around him! :pug: What a good girl.

ok lets see if this works... this is the interview where gerry talks about his new puppy and how adorable she is... he's all gushy and it sooo cute... i thinks its like 7 mins long, and he talks about her towards the end, and getting her a passport and stuff...gerry talks about lolita

]********** when you click on the link it takes a minute to load, watch the count down, then when it asks you for the code look at the letters, some have drawings of the cat and on letter has a dog, only type the letters with the cat, and if they use uppercase, you need to also*********

Edited by nance

so are you not able to hear it at all then???

*** :tantrum: sometimes i hate electronics***

i dont know how to do that, i just figureed out rapid share to even upload it from my desktop... i thought it would just take you to the download link, ill give it some more research....

No Nance

When you click on the link it just takes you to the rapid share login. what you need to do is go to the page the exact file is on and post that link. If you have done that I do not know why it has defaulted to the log in page.

Thanks anyway

Moira

hey nance

Whilst you have done it right for some reason it comes up with all sorts of things you can download it from but for some reason it keeps coming up with error each one I try. Maybe because I am in UK. Can you try what Dragon Slayer suggested if it wont be too much trouble. :kiss:

Moira