Gerard Butler GALS

Meet Lolita The Latest Love For Scots Star Gerard

What it seems to be doing is when you click on the link it takes you to the correct page and then when you click the free button it takes you to another page and asks you to put 4 letters from the letters marked and submit - each time I did that it came up with error. I thought it just didn't like the letters I aws putting in but I tried it a whole bunch of times and the same thing occured.

We really appreciate what you are doing. :kiss:

Moira

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i opened a yousendit account but this looks to be an app that is for sending files through email..how does that apply to websites??

hmm i got the link to work on my other computer...it takes a minute or 2 to load, then it asks you to type in 4 of the letters that have the cat in the letter...on has adog... then it uploads to your computer..they are all uppercase letters too it looks ..if you're getting the error code, you may have typed the wrong letters...

i still dont see how yousendit can apply here??? :tantrum:

Hey Nance

It worked. I must not have realised they were not all cats. Some letters were hard to make out if it was a cat or a dog.

Thanks

Moira

whew... cuz my brain is fried trying to figure this shute out... :funnyup: now i just hope you all think its as adorable as i do... :wuv:

I've just listened to it and he is so passionate about Beuwolf and Grendel so much so he could chatter on for over 5 minutes about it without the interviewer butting in. I am sure I heard Lolita squeal in the background and he does love her so. I like the fact he said he took her to vegas shortly after he got her and was flirting with all the women round the pool with her. I wonder if he has managed to take her to scotland yet. I'd like to think when he was there at Xmas time he had her. I noticed it just cut off at the end when he said he had just got a new place and had it done up but the carpets were all ???. Stained or frayed - not sure.

I'm now beginning to think that even though people probably feel he should have a big huge macho dog he is mindful of the fact that smaller dogs are easier to take about and knew he would get so attached that if he got a larger dog it may have been more difficult. You gotta love the guy. I actually wonder if he got her for company or for the responsibility as he has only ever had to think about himself and maybe he felt he needed to see if he was up to the challenge of thinking about somebody other than himself!.

Thanks Nance this has cheered me up today.

Moira

aww.. see, isnt he cute talking about her?? you can hear her sort of howling in the background, nd he does say stained... i laugh when he says she just ate one of his cigarettes... she wanted him to quit too.. :funnyup: but that must make her a bit older than i thought she was... i hope he got his passport for her.

i think you're probably right, it was perhaps a combo of the need for companionship, and responsibility...and it sure seems like he takes that seriously, since she seems to be with him alot, and she looks like she minds him so well, but then i would too if he told me to walk by his side.... :drool1:

that interview is actually broken down on my itunes into i think 3 segments, so thats why it quit, but he sure does have the gift for gab, gotta love that ! :wuv:

Nance, since I am not computer savvy and cannot get the link to work, is there any other place to find this interview??

hi

i have read that interview but i didn't know that you can LISTEN to it!!! so please, if you get it can you tell me how can i listen to it too?

thank you!!!

ps. i feel like being a little pug right now. :drool1: +sigh+

I also have that audio file and I think I downloaded that from GB.net

here is the full transcript of the interview.

Women's Watch Interview - July 2006

Laura Kirby with Gerard Butler

now I cant find where you get to download it all (its about 4-5 different files all from the same interview)

You can listen to some of it here (its pretty late so I have to go to bed, and cant help you any further at this moment)

Edited by solen

I just listened to the entire interview again and I noticed how Gerry's accent has become more Americanized now. I hope he doesn't lose it entirely! He needs to go back to Scotland to get it back.

I do remember when these came out...we were waiting with baited breath for the next one. I could listen to him talk forever. All the interviewer has to do is hand him the ball and then he runs with it!

:yay::wuv:

ok lets see if this works... this is the interview where gerry talks about his new puppy and how adorable she is... he's all gushy and it sooo cute... i thinks its like 7 mins long, and he talks about her towards the end, and getting her a passport and stuff...gerry talks about lolita

]********** when you click on the link it takes a minute to load, watch the count down, then when it asks you for the code look at the letters, some have drawings of the cat and on letter has a dog, only type the letters with the cat, and if they use uppercase, you need to also*********

You only have to do that once. Once you do, you "have an account" and then you can just download stuff.

Gerry: She’s looking up. She’s looking at me. She’s chewing her little, she was chewing her little bone there, and she just kinda looked up to go "what? what do you want?"

Do you want to say something? Do you want to say something?

We need a MELTING emoticon!!!!!!!!!!!! :lolita::love::swoon: Those just don't cut it.

ahh well im glad it wasnt disappointing after all that hype of mine... :funnyup: "shes just so beautiful and slim... i think she was the runt.." that line makes me melt..... i wonder if he lets her sleep up on his bed...??? :wuv:

ahh well im glad it wasnt disappointing after all that hype of mine... :funnyup: "shes just so beautiful and slim... i think she was the runt.." that line makes me melt..... i wonder if he lets her sleep up on his bed...??? :wuv:

What a lucky girl if he does . . . I can' imagine he puts her in a kennel or anything at night. I just don't see him doing that. Nah, he loves his little girl and I bet he snuggles with her whenever he can.

Well as long as he does not let her in the bed and under the covers as I have an awful vision of him waking up and she is licking - oh I'm going to the gutter and to hell :funnyup::funnyface:

I know that has happened to tv show host Jonathan Ross and the sickest thing is he actually told his listeners about it - I think that is something I'd keep to myself personally. :funnyup:

Moira

Edited by framolamdu

I know that has happened to tv show host Jonathan Ross and the sickest thing is he actually told his listeners about it - I think that is something I'd keep to myself personally. :funnyup:

Moira

It's Jonathan Ross. He likes to be controversial and shock.

Edited by patsyb

I'm with you Lisa I don't think Gerry puts her in a kennel at night, I believe he's a snuggler! What a lucky little darling she is!

:wave: :wave:

Guest Helena

aawww....I love doggies.

My doggy was once the love of my life!

...but then my mum had him neutered and I lost interest. (loool just kidding)

incidently, he was still runnin around humping all my stuffed animals...

hmmm..once a sex machine, always a sex machine.

Guest DonnaKat

My parents have a female Shih-Tzu, and she likes to hump her toys. She's fixed, but that didn't seem to curb her randiness.

Edited by DonnaKat