Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
LadyRemiLove

Gerry Fans Disses/Supports Ted Casablana's Story About Gerry's Pick Up Lines

Remember that Ted Casablanca piece off the E!online site about a month and a half ago? Well, some of Gerry's fans replied to CB's gossip piece about Gerry's alleged lame-arse pick up lines on a group of women at the Tropical Bar in LA one night. Enjoy the love! :pointy: Here is the link; remember to scroll in the middle of the page. Good night and good luck!

However, here is another link of comments too but, I would not read it cuz the fan agrees with Ted!

Edited by LadyRemiLove

Ladies,

I moved this to Rumors, as I don't think it warrants hot new Gerry news. Thanks! Songbird

Very few of us are as good as the packaging. Not sure I care how smooth his pick-up lines are but the insinuation that he was chemically altered and "feeling no pain" sent up prayers that this is indeed a rumor.

Edited by TheBlonde

I hate that crap, and I don't give ANY credence to any of it.

And you know what? If Gerry DOES use "lame" pick up lines, who cares? He could say the stupidest, most moronic pick up line ever created and I'd still go home with him!

:tantrum: I have no respect for Ted Casablanca whatsoever.

And there is no way I will EVER believe that Gerry is "chemically altered" unless it came from his own mouth. He would never jeopardize everything he has worked so hard for.

Yeah, Gerry was always so forthcoming with his story of beating alcoholism. It seems to be a real source of pride for him, as it should be.

And now, even when his "drinking problem" is not the subject of the interview per se....if an interviewer just casually mentions having some drinks or downing some beers or whatever, he always interjects that he doesn't drink.

Of course, there are many other chemicals in which to indulge, so who knows, right?

My problem with Ted is I just kinda don't care what lines Gerry is using in his non-stop Hollywood bar hopping. I'm more interested in looking at the Nim's Island DVD or in seeing what upcoming Gerry-project I may find intriguing. Ted is a gossip queen.

Edited by lisa722

Lame pick up lines? Posted ImageHow many of us would go with him on just a look from those gorgeous eyes? The man doesn't have to say a word!!!Posted Image

** Gutter, here I come!!! [no pun intended] **

I read somewhere one time that Gerry's favorite pick up line was: "Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the cash?" :lmao: How much worse can it get?

Yeah, the man wouldn't have to say much . . . he would have me at HELLO. :thud:

Lisa

Guest DonnaKat

I get a kick out of lame pick up lines. I've even made up a few of my own. Can't say as I've ever tried to use them, though. At least not face to face. I've used a few here, though...I even made a thread dedicated to them a while back.

If he did say that, he was probably joking. Some people just need to lighten up, that's all. If there's anything I can't stand, it's to be around someone who has no sense of humor.

Edited by DonnaKat

Gerry wouldn't have to say anything. All he would have to do is give the girl one of his sexy, come and fook me, looks and she's all his.

That is just so ridiculous...I would love to know the percentage of rumors like this that have any truth to them at all. On this one the only truth I can imagine would be that he might have been at that location. And anyway, if he did say something like that I would laugh and gaze adoringly into his eyes. Cheesy lines or not. :wuv: