Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
MareksLadyD

Tough Job, but we need you

Huge Hugs for the Mod Squad!!! Here lately they have had their hands full, and I do appreciate all the hard work and long hours they put in. It has got to be hard keeping up with over 5000 members.

Anna you have a point. And personal issues should be kept to PMs. There are times when PMs are sent and the responses are made VERY public. As recent events have shown. Respect goes both ways. If I get a PM for some offense, it is the utmost in disrespect for the person who sent the PM and the other members to air that laundry in public. It is those situations that make a MODs life miserable.

A hearty THANK YOU to all the Mods & admins. Your hard work is appreciated even if your not told nearly enough.

:bow2:

WendyM

Anna you have a point. And personal issues should be kept to PMs. There are times when PMs are sent and the responses are made VERY public. As recent events have shown. Respect goes both ways. If I get a PM for some offense, it is the utmost in disrespect for the person who sent the PM and the other members to air that laundry in public. It is those situations that make a MODs life miserable.

I AGREE WITH YOU!

The MODS are dealing with many issues from members. I'm just stepping in to say for us as members and fans above all else, we SERIOUSLY need to try to get along. It's hard to do, we come from different backgrounds, different values, different thoughts and feelings but what I've noticed and I'm sure you all know this...we are getting OFF course with posting things that are being sassy with each other.

So many GALS are dealing with PAINFUL things in their own lives and when coming here are looking for the release and escape they don't have at home. I fell in love with this site cause when I joined there was a outpouring of friendship. The support I received from members here when my mom passed away a little over 2 weeks ago, really helped me through the heartache of her suffering in the hospital and in her passing and even now dealing with her loss. You GALS are very special, I would only hope that with this sites struggles that it will only make things better for all of us. The MODS are doing a great job, they have my support and I support my fellow GALS with much love and hugs to go around for all of you!

Definitely had to add a HUGE thank you to all the Mods and Admins for all of their hard work and time spent keeping the site up and running smoothly and for keeping all of us in line. Without them there'd be no GALS. So WTG!!!

Edited by stacie-in-nebraska

:thankyou: gals!

per Dawn's request, I'm going to close this thread.

The Mod Squad and the Admins appreciate your thanks. :rose:

Best to all!

Barb