Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Hey ladies... The day is 1/2 over thank goodness.

Pics of my little one's room. Mind you, it's not finished just yet but we're getting there. Disregard the blinds - we're getting new white ones. We still have to do her door, rugs, paint vines on the wall, etc... These are NOT decals but actual paintings that my hubby and I have slaved over. I'm going to let him finish it w/the painting of the vines and flowers. I'm beat.

When you walk in the door you see this message

Posted Image

Tinkerbell's Fairy Friends...

Posted Image Posted Image

Cassie

Edited by Cassie

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wow2: Cassie very impressive, well done you clever Galfriend!

Your precious little fairy will be right at home in there. :goodjob:

Take care though,

hugs,

Anna x

Hi Gals,

Just a quick hello. Everyone is doing great. Sophia is such a good baby. The kids love her, Isabella and Jonah are jut ga ga over her. Everyone have fun in Vegas. Watch out for Big Mike.

Sue, my friend maybe we will have to get together this week sometime and talk about all the terrible times the Gals in vegas are having without us. :funnyface: Poor people.

First for Anna..... Here's a little quickie for your anniversary...Posted Image

Sue, I just love your beautiful siggy. One of your best works I'd say! :kisswink:

Having a little set back today cause I over did it yesterday! I wish I could go to sleep and wake up aaaaaall better! It's really hard to sit still for hours on end ya know? :tantrum:

Well I guess are lot of our gals are either on their way or are at their destination in Vegas right about now... :yay: I'm just going to sit back and wait for pics and PM's .....Hope you all have a BLAST!

Thanks everyone for your good wishes...I appreciate you all so much believe me. :kiss:

{{{{HUGS}}}}Frannie

I have to split them up so here are some more...

(Quoted pictures removed. Please change to links.)

Cassie

Dear Cassie,Your baby's room is beautiful

I showed the posting to my little Tink & she wants the bottom left one for a tattoo.

:lol:

WendyM

Edited by discoveringme
Quoted pictures removed

Cassie! You and your husband are so talented...what a lovely room for your little girl. Isabelle is a lovely name, too.

Just a quick note to say have a great time in Vegas everyone who is going! Safe travel and lots of fun!

Hugs,

Andrea

Just a few words to say hello.

I hope that all the GALS will have an AMAZING times in Vegas. I will try to follow it on the forum.

I hope that no GALS are in the trouble we saw on TV last night (with the rain, some houses are destroied and went in the river ... Ho my God, it was so terrible!)

I hope all are fine today. I saw the nice art work of Cassie : congratulation !

I saw the nice compu-work of Sue : your siggy is so cute. I love you honey, and I wrote you a message on the prayers thread.

Happy birthday Anna !Posted Image

Jobella, I'm glad to see that Sophia is a real blessing in your familly.

Have a good gerry's day !Posted Image

Bénédicte

Cassie....the room is gorgeous, I love it!!!

Ladyfran....hope you get to feeling better, hun!!!!

Jobella....hello there....I love babies they're so beautiful....I'm glad everything is going well for you and the wee one.

Sue...made this siggy as well...she does beautiful work...thank you Irish!!

To everyone else...I hope all is well...HUGS and much Gerry LOVE to all of you!!!

Edited by hotlips70

Geez Cassie....I clean forgot to comment on your soon to be wee ones room yesterday when I posted! It was actually the first thing on my mind....but as of lately...I don't have much of one left! ;)

Anyway, I love love love the Disney fantasy theme. It's so fitting for a little princess!

Just a quick drive by for now. Not that I'm able to do anything but lay here but this laptop gets hot and heavy after a while!...........hehehehehehehehehehehehehe.... :p sounds kinda kinky doesn't it?

{{{HUGS}}}to you all, Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

Hi, everyone! Boy, after a week of traveling, I am hopelessly behind on this thread! PAL Good Sport and I just returned home on Monday from moving our daughter to her first apartment away from home in Irvine, California. :tissues: We had to buy furniture and housewares, get her cable tv, telephone, and internet set up, and we only had 3 1/2 days to do it, after driving 3 1/2 days to get there with her car and a Uhaul truck.

Today, we're leaving for Vegas! After Vegas, I'm gonna sleep for a week! :lol:

Cassie-your baby's room is adorable!

Big hugs to all! :hearts:

Ok...so I'm in Tahoe right now and I COMPLETELY forgot about the Vegas thing...so close, yet so far away...that, and Dad wouldn't let me go because he didn't wanna do the driving. Hope all of you who are going have a splendid time...take lots of pics for me?

Fran- get better soon!

Sue- So glad to hear that Dan is able to go through treatment!

We went to this Italian restaurant last night and our waiter was EXTREMELY cute and showed a general interest in us. He asked about what we were doing in Reno(which is where I am right now, but we're driving to Tahoe today) all the way from Virginia(family reunion) and asked about why it was so far away from home(everyone else lives out west). He only looked maybe 18 or 19, and he's the first boy who was actually there physically who I thought was cute in a REALLY long time(the town I live in is really small, so the chances of seeing a really cute guy who you don't already know and may actually think about dating are very slim), so I think I fell a little harder than I normally would have for an attractive stranger. Next thing I know, he walks outside and starts smoking. That just ruined everything for me.

Just a very quick fly by from Vegas. Cassie - the room is beautiful - you and your husband are very talented!!

Hugs and prayers for all who need them.

I had to show off the siggy I asked Frannie to make for me. My vision and her creative talent created something I just love!!

Hugs

Susan

:funnyup: absolutely perfect Susan!

Good morning, afternoon and evening my dear friends.

Cassie, your little girl's room is ideal! Oh how I would have loved a room like that when I was a little girl! And you wanted another boy! I can't wait to meet this little wee one...I know her mom is going to lavish her with lots and lots of pretty things!

Frannie, :behave: ...we don't want you hurting yourself again! lmao

Ceit...Lake Tahoe??? Did you drive all the way from Virginia? Now that's a trip and a half! Have fun! Lake Tahoe should be beautiful this time of year.

Thank you Benedicte and Anna2.....it brought back really good memories making that siggie!

Elissa, it will get easier ... I still remember how lost I felt when Bryan left home for college.....that empty nest syndrome ..... :hearts:

Today is a day of rest for us.....but tonight Bryan and B2 will be here....I can't wait ... I need some hugs from my two B's!!!

hugs to all!

love,

Sue

Hello Gals :wave:

Sorry for the absence.

Moira i have to ask whats the video for your avatar.G man looks good :D:ohbaby:

Cassie - Your room looks brillent.Your baby will be so comfy in it :)

Edited by Scottish_lass_GB_style

Ceit...Lake Tahoe??? Did you drive all the way from Virginia? Now that's a trip and a half! Have fun! Lake Tahoe should be beautiful this time of year.

Heavens, no...we took a flight from Washington, DC to Salt Lake City and then took another flight from SLC to Reno and drove from there. And yes, it's absolutely beautiful...the weather here is a breath of fresh air compared to the heat wave, humidity, and bugs that we left behind.

Guest DonnaKat

OH...MY...GOD.

I have three of the most adorable kittens in the world living underneath my porch. Two are black and brown (one of them with white feet), and the other is an orange tabby with bright blue eyes. :wuv: Unfortunately, they can't stay. I left a message for Animal Control to come get them (along with mama cat, one of the two strays I've been feeding the past few months). I doubt mama cat has a chance to be adopted, but baby ones do. I'd certainly love to adopt one of the little boogers myself. First things first though...get them into a shelter. Bad thing is, I'm leaving EARLY in the morning and I think I'm going to need to be home when they come to get them, because I think we're going to have to lay traps to catch them. I don't dare try it alone, because mama hissed at me just now when I walked onto my porch. I don't want to get attacked by a cat - especially one with no shots.

:hugs: to everyone. I'll be leaving EARLY EARLY EARLY tomorrow. Gotta pack tonight and get things ready. But it's hard to concentrate after seeing those little fur bundles. I keep wanting to go outside and look at them. :lol:

Guest Pilar

Hello Gals :wave:

Sorry for the absence.

Moira i have to ask whats the video for your avatar.G man looks good :D:ohbaby:

Cassie - Your room looks brillent.Your baby will be so comfy in it :)

Where have you been, young lady? :(

DK....Have a fabulous time in Vegas! I'll be looking for your thigh sticking out of his limo! :cunning:

Edited by Pilar

Hi ladies,

Hope all of you who are lucky enough to be going to Vegas have a wonderful time. The rest of us will be waiting to hear all the details. :party:

WendyM :wave:

Guest greyeyegoddess

Hey all! I'm off to sleep, about six hours behind schedule, but I'll be driving in the morning to Vegas.

I'll be checking in with you all again, as I did last year.

Can't wait to see the Vegas crew!

~alice

:music:

I wish all Vegas bound Galfriends a safe journey and a wonderful time there!

I'm off too for a few days to celebrate my wedding anniversary at a local Spa so I'll miss the Virtual Con as well! :tissues:

Hugs to all, and :hey: Frannie :read::behave: make sure you don't overdo it. :drool:

off to oggle at the new photo's of de man in all his lustful Gerryness,

take care,

Anna X