Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome (continued)

Oh Anna....I just love your decorating talent. :wuv: You can decorate my house anytime!

BTW....That boating video was hysterical...I hope everyone gets a chance to watch it cause if ypu are having a bad day {like I am} it will surely give you a good laugh! Thanks Sweetie, you always come through when I'm ready to throw in the towel.

Happy Saturday everyone...and I do hope it is one!

Paige, Congrats to you Hon...next year we are all gonna be going to your graduation right?? :D

Hope to be back later so I can finish reading. 'Til Then {{{{HUGS}}}} to all and have a wonderful and safe week-end!

:wave: Frannie

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frannie...of course all of you are coming!!! Once I get the graduation cards Ill post it up and maybe you all can fly down here and see moi!! :p

Anna thanks for the decorations!!! I needed some Gerry Pie this morning :yummy: and boyyyy was it tasty!!

Paige :wave:

Hi Gals,

Thank you for all your kind words. We are home everyone is doing well.

I will post some more pics a little later, here is Sophia!

Posted Image

:wave: Jen she is adorable, :kiss::wuv:

Glad to hear you're both doing OK, you take care of yourself Momma.

Here's an old one for you Paige, Posted Image Now guess which movie it's from.

hugs,

Anna X

Thanks Anna...Im guessing its "One More Kiss". :p

And Alice I have not spoken to ya in a while it seems! What have you been up to?

Paige :wave:

Awww, Jen, WELL DONE! Sophia is a little doll!

Anna, that is one of my favorite episodes of Keeping Up Appearances. The other one is when Hyacinth was trying to ride a horse! Seeing as how she and I ride the same way, I felt great understanding for her distress! :funnyface: Emmett seemed to enjoy it, though

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday. I took today as a "spoil me" day to get ready for Vegas. I've been mani-peded, waxed (ouch - must wear swimsuit), facialed and had my true colors covered up. What you will see in Vegas is as good as it gets, folks. Sorry about that!

See bunches of you next week - wish I'd be seeing more of you!

Hugs,

Suzie

Hi everyone! :wave:

Just wanted to wish all who are going a fantastic time at the convention! :D

My Mom passed away on May 31 after her breast cancer returned with a vengeance at the end of winter. With all the chaos that brings with it, Vegas is just not possible this year. We had a lovely private memorial service for close friends and family, then an all out celebration of life party at my parent's house. Folks in the small town they live in wanted to come and remember her (she did a lot of charity work for the town during her life and made a lot of friends), so it was a blast complete with margaritas and karaoke. Mom would have loved it. I'll take the rest of my vacation time off later this summer and again in fall to spread her ashes in the Sea of Cortez with Dad and then back in Indiana, where she grew up.

I'll be spending the remaining days off from work trying to put my house back to rights. It sort of looks like a hurricane hit it since I was spending all my time at the hospitals and care centers taking care of Mom, and three kitties were left to their own ideas of entertaining themselves while "mommy" was away.... :doh: I also need to figure out where my own life is headed now. After so many years taking care of mom, and staying close by in case she needed anything, I haven't a clue what to do next.

I'm both sad and happy...I miss her so much, there aren't any words that can come close to expressing it. But, I'm happy too because she's with my grandparents now (she missed them so much when they passed) and is no longer sick and hurting. I thank God for gifting me with such wonderful parents, and that Mom and I were as close as could be. I'm also grateful for my friends, without whom I would probably be a complete basket case. They're my rock. I've also gotten really close to my father through all this, and I understand him now when I didn't before. That, too, is the one of the biggest blessings. I still feel Mom with me, and I know I always will. There's a lot of comfort in that.

I'm glad I also have you guys! :) I know I don't post very often, but I visit every day and love reading everything you wonderful ladies have to say.

Have a wonderful time in Las Vegas, and know my heart is there partying with you guys even though the rest of me is fighting nuclear dust bunnies and atomic clutter piles! :D

:hugs:

Sybil

p.s. Jobella, Sophia is beautiful..and absolute little angel!

Edited by StarDust767

Guest Winter Angel

StarDust,

I am so sorry. I will be praying for you. May G-d give you the grace and strength you need to face the days ahead.

:hug:

Angel

Edited by Winter Angel

Hello all...sorry it's been a few weeks since I've been on here...I haven't had a chance to read any of the new entries yet, but I will try to in the near future. We're on summer break now(FINALLY) and I just took the SATs today. I'll let you all know how I did when I get my scores.

Love you all.

Jordyn

Guest Pilar

SYBIL....I'm so sorry for your loss...Perhaps all of the GALS, including me, not able to go to Vegas this year, can all meet up NEXT year!! :hearts:

CONGRATULATIONS, JENN! She's GORGEOUS! :love:

THANK YOU, Anna! I needed those pics today! :drool1:

ALICE....I hope you're not killing yourself over coordinating Vegas!

First off I would like to say that my heart goes out to you Sybil... I will keep you in my prayers. It is never easy losing a parent, I know, I miss my Dad terribly! There are no words to say to make it all better, so I send you my strength and prayers to you and your family.

Welcome to the world, Sophia... You are gorgeous!! Congrats Jobella!!! Posted Image

Congrats, Paige!!! Good job!! You are going to have a blast being a Senior... Trust me!! *wink*Posted Image

Anna... Thanks for making me fall out of my chair so I could float down the gutter!!! I love the decor... Mmmmmmmmmm!!! :drool1:

Jobella, Sophia is absolutely Posted Image !!!

Posted Image Paige, on becoming a senior.

Sybil, I am so sorry for the loss of your Mom.You'll be in my prayers.

Posted Image Peggy

Sybil Sweetie, please accept my deepest sympathys and know that my heart is with you and yours! You said it yourself...Mom is no longer in pain and has met up with her loved ones. I'll bet she was there enjoying the Karaoke and Margaritas along with all of you too. :)

{{{{{HUGS}}}}Frannie

Jobella.....Sophia is ADORABLE!

Edited by ladyfran

Sybil so sorry to hear about your Mom, she was a very special Lady and will live on in your heart and mind always.

Just for you sweetie, more decor.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

hugs,

Anna X

Sybil sorry to hear about your mom, I've experienced the loss of mine lately, too...it's hard to let go but she's no longer in pain...her sufferings are over and she is in heaven with her King!

Congratulations Jobella....welcome to your little wee one, Sophia!

Hello gals, hope you all are doing well...I'm just about over this head and chest cold...hacking coughs just linger sometimes...can drive ya nuts!

Hugs to all of ya and see ya around!

Edited by hotlips70

Anna! Picutes of Gerry in a suit just make me :swoon: Thanks!

DH is only his way home from the airport and it's still thundering and lightening here, so I will have to be quick. Watched 7 GB movies in the last 3 days. It's...been...a...great...weekend!

Congrats, Jobella. Sophia is so cute!

Congratulations, Paige, one more year!

Sorry to hear of your loss, Sybil. It is so hard to lose a parent, especially when you were close. I still cry over my dad and it's been 4 and a half years.

:wave: Fran, Ceit, Winter Angel, Peggy, Alice, Donna and everyone else I missed! Got to get offline before lightening strikes the computer and fries it. Yes, I do have mondo surge protectors, but I don't trust them. LOL!

Dear Sybil, I too want to express my sympathy for the loss of your beloved mother. It has been years since I lost mine...but I often think of her and remember all the things she taught me and I remember her love....I know that you will too sweet friend.

Jennipher, Sophia is gorgeous (and Dan'l loves her name by the way)....but I knew she had to be so beautfiul...congratulations for you and Marc.

Paige, Congratulations sweetheart! I never doubted that you would make it ...and now I know that come this time next year you will be graduated! You make us proud dearie..

Frannie, Peggy, Jilly ... thank you so much my sweet friends and dear sisters...and thank you Anna, EM, and Suzie for the emails and Loni for the phone calls....I don't know if I would be making it through this without all of you and your prayers....my Dan'l is feeling great and we give thanks to God for that.

To all of you who are busy packing and preparing for this next weeks activities....have a BLAST! I sure expected to be there with you...but God had other plans and so I'm praying that things go so good this week that I can be a part of the virtual convention again this year! And maybe next year we can all be in Vegas!!!

love,

Sue

Hi Gals,

Thank you for all your kind words. We are home everyone is doing well.

I will post some more pics a little later, here is Sophia!

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k30/sf7x7ers/th_h15-14019.jpg ://http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k..._h15-14019.jpg

Hi Jobella

What a beautiful baby you have..Well done you

Edited by discoveringme
Quoted picture changed to link as per site guidelines

Glad to hear that Daniel is feeling well today, Sue. :hugs: and prayers. :kisswink:

Jobella - your newest arrival is absolutely gorgeous and I LOVE her name. :wuv: Congratulations to you all!

Sybil - I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. It's so hard to lose a parent. Please take care of yourself.

:hugs: to all. :wave: