Gerard Butler GALS

Perez Hilton

stagewomanjen

For all the gossip queens out there who love Perez, I just spotted this.

Perez is throwing a party at Blush at the Wynn on Friday, June 13th. Not that I can go, because I'll be with my GALS at the Hilton. But still....COOOL!

(And disregard that Kevin Federline is having a party at Prive...).

Jen

:hmm: Where Perez will be.....there will probably be celebrities!! ....? Maybe we can head to the Wynn afterwards to see who we can see. This will be my 5th time in Vegas and I've only seen a handful of celebs (if you can count Chloe Sevigny, Jennifer Tilly, or poker stars celebrities....ha!). Still waiting for the "big one"!! ....Clooney, BUTLER..... That's not asking for much, is it?? ;):drool1:

funny thing about paris...went to vegas for new years this year and she was having a party with her sister...it was suppose to be this big star stunned event with tons of famous people and such...it was the the luxor hotel where my friends where staying...anyways...hardly anyone showed up to her party and each hotel room got a call saying there where still tickets available. we laughed and then went out again...came back to the room and the tickets where on sale.

okay i'm an arse...i totally thought you where talking about paris...hahah issues, i'm having issus

Edited by scottish_spaz