Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DonnaKat

Silly Messages to Gerry Part 4

Guest greyeyegoddess

lol...I thought so, Donna.

Canned haggis seems wrong, but vegetarian haggis seems like an oxymoron, doesn't it?

Darn Tracy, I'm not even in the top posting. Do I have a life?

Gerry, what in the world would be in veggie haggis?

~alice

:music:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/Don..._gerrybunny.jpg

As much as I like Gerry if that turned up at my door. I'd call Animal Control or Toys R Us.

Too Chuckyish. My kid had a Talk To Me Tommy doll. After I watched Chucky. Talk To Me Tommy went bye bye. It's was cool with my boy because he wasn't into it anyway. It was just my need to buy some sort of doll since I never had a daughter. He always rather play outside on a bike or something.

Love,

Tracy

The pooting Bunny was hilarious. :kisswink::funnyface:

Guest DonnaKat

Hello. My name is Donna, and I have a bunny fetish.

It all started a few years ago, when I would suddenly and without warning go into "bunny mode", posting bunnies all over the place on the other forum I was frequenting at the time. I thought I had it under control when I joined here, and for a while I went bunniless...but alas...every now and again I fall off the bunny bandwagon, and I just HAVE to post a bunny.

I'm sorry Gerry, for making you an innocent victim of my bunny addiction. I can't help it, though. I'm a sick woman. Please don't hate me because I have a bunny fetish. You'd make a cute Easter bunny.

Okay, just to show I'm a good sport, I will bunnify myself as bunnishment...I mean, punishment:

Posted Image

Aw, you make such a cute bunny Donna. *hugs* Anyone think the razzi should be banned permanently besides me? Not much gets my dander up but stuff like that just ticks me off. :whoa: Ok, *breaths in, breaths out* Ok, the dragon's calm now. hehe And Gerry, here's a big squishy hug for ya having to put up with those jacka$$es.

Guest Helena

Gerry, I know you have a very busy schedule, but ever feel like you're bored?

Like you know, blah I don't feel like doin this...complacent type of thing...

The only thing that keeps me from being bored is my writing.

So I get so messed up when I get writer's block.

That's such a dirty word to me.

"Writer's block"

euuuuwhh

*shivers*

Actually, you know what really gives me writer's block?

When I'm confined in a situation or when I am being censored.

That gives me incredible fooking block.

So Fame or Freedom?

LOL why don't Donna Bunny and Gerry Bunny hop off together. You can take farting Bunny along if you want to. :funnyface:

Sometimes Helena says stuff that flies plum over my dim witted head. :doh:

Love,

Tracy :kisswink:

I wasn't even on the computer yesterday so I had no posting count! Oh well, I would love a discussion of Atlas Shrugged even though I read it 28 years ago - it is one of those books that really sticks with you (and I still have a hardbound copy of it in my living room).

I ate Phish Food ice cream with Lisa last night, in honor of Gerry. It was really delicious. If you like chocolate ice cream, with marshmallow and caramel swirls and big chunks of dark chocolate "phish" - you'll like this ice cream and it even has a "light" version (which we had) - just in case you want to try some, Gerry, but are still eating healthy to keep that beautiful body. If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?

Gotta go - about a million things to do for Vegas and I've not left the office yet so I'm outta here now!

Guest DonnaKat

DonnaKat's Irish/Cherokee silly blessing:

Now that filming is wrapping up for your latest movie, my wish for you is for you to be happy and relaxed, and find some time for yourself. Take your baby for a walk. Ride your bike. Find a secluded place where you're not harrassed, and go for a walk or a jog. Play with your gadgets. Shake your groove thing. Eat something really bad for you. Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight. Fingerpaint. Dance nekkid with the blinds open. Scratch something that itches. Sleep. Drink lots of Starbucks. Drink the milk out of the carton. Do air guitar and karaoke in your home. Sing at the top of your lungs and make your dog howl. Eat some ice cream.

As for me, I'm off to work to pay The Man. One more day, then I'm off to make a fool of myself in Vegas.

Why won't they let me wear a bunny suit to work? It's not fair.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e16/GJB_...titled56465.jpg

:unsure: O.K. I no likey this. It makes me scared and Donnakat have I not instructed you what happens to me when I get scared. It's an ugly stinking thing. We so need a fart emoticon. I mean we have a humping one. :funnyface::sad:

Love,

P.S. Dragoness, The Paparazzi need to get a life worse than I do.

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

That bunny scares me. :unsure: I'll stick with cats. PM me back, Woman. :tantrum: Did I write you a book or what? Bet it's teach you to write me. LOL :dancegal:

:cunning:

Love,

Guest DonnaKat

Relax, woman! I haven't been home long enough to write you a book length PM back! :lol:

Gerry, now that your movie is over, you need to take a vacation - and I have the perfect proposal for you (no, not that kind of proposal...relax). Okay, here it is. I have three cute, adorable furbabies living underneath my porch. Yes, that's right - I have a litter of kittens, and they're all for you. No, I DID NOT HAVE THE KITTENS. A stray cat had them - and I'd be willing, in my wish to stop feeding them infinite devotion to you, let you have it them all. The only thing you need to do is come here and catch them without getting attacked by mama cat.

You don't need a relaxing vacation. What you need is something to get your adrenaline pumping. And there's nothing like a cat latched onto your arm or leg to get that blood coarsing through your veins. So what do you say? Would you like to have three more animals to love and adore?

It's either you or Animal Control. I'm giving you first pick. I'll even throw in a litterbox and a bag of treats.

Guest Helena

loooooooool!!!!

I agree!

Nothing like a good adventure under DonnaKat's porch!

Here Kitty Kitty...here pussy pussy pussycat..

Relax, woman! I haven't been home long enough to write you a book length PM back! :lol:

Gerry, now that your movie is over, you need to take a vacation - and I have the perfect proposal for you (no, not that kind of proposal...relax). Okay, here it is. I have three cute, adorable furbabies living underneath my porch. Yes, that's right - I have a litter of kittens, and they're all for you. No, I DID NOT HAVE THE KITTENS. A stray cat had them - and I'd be willing, in my wish to stop feeding them infinite devotion to you, let you have it them all. The only thing you need to do is come here and catch them without getting attacked by mama cat.

You don't need a relaxing vacation. What you need is something to get your adrenaline pumping. And there's nothing like a cat latched onto your arm or leg to get that blood coarsing through your veins. So what do you say? Would you like to have three more animals to love and adore?

It's either you or Animal Control. I'm giving you first pick. I'll even throw in a litterbox and a bag of treats.

Gerry, I know you have a very busy schedule, but ever feel like you're bored?

Like you know, blah I don't feel like doin this...complacent type of thing...

The only thing that keeps me from being bored is my writing.

So I get so messed up when I get writer's block.

That's such a dirty word to me.

"Writer's block"

euuuuwhh

*shivers*

Actually, you know what really gives me writer's block?

When I'm confined in a situation or when I am being censored.

That gives me incredible fooking block.

So Fame or Freedom?

WELL FREEDOM IS NOT FREE AND NEITHER IS FAME !!!

EACH HAS A PRICE TO PAY

JUST DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH WE ARE WILLING TO PAY

DLSPBS - PAT

Guest DonnaKat

I'd be willing to pay about twenty bucks for Gerry to come get these cats off my hands.

Gerry, I bet she'll give you 40 bucks to come get the cats. If you do these poses while you are there.

Love,

Um Help!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Guest Helena

How much wood, could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Things that make you go hmmmm :cunning:

A wood chuck would chuck as much wood as a wood chuck could chuck if a wood chuck would chuck wood.

:funnyface:

Love,

Tracy :pointy:

Guest DonnaKat

What if a woodchuck had no wood to chuck? Would he say 'chuck it' and pick a peck of pickled peppers instead?

Things that make you go "Donna, shut the chuck up!"

Greetings from Vegas, Gerry and everyone. But as they say, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except if it's posted on the forum, or the internet somewhere, or maybe on someone's personal website or a blog. Or unless we got incriminating pictures. Or maybe except for the pole dancing. And the regimental kilt lap dances. And the sheep. The rest is a secret, though - including my last name. JUST KIDDING!

And Gerry, THANK YOU for the phone messages. They meant a lot to us. We all love you too - in a totally non-lesbian way, of course. Wait...am I supposed to say that to a guy?

Posted Image

I am going to grow up to be the Phantom of The Opera and King Leonidas?

Surely you jest?

:leo2::reddeath2:

Did we not instruct you she is not jesting? This is Tracy!

Thank ya, Thank ya very much.

Love,

Tracy :cunning:

And Gerry, THANK YOU for the phone messages. They meant a lot to us. We all love you too - in a totally non-lesbian way, of course. Wait...am I supposed to say that to a guy?

Could it be a Platonic way? :funnyface: Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Donna, don't you know that what happens in Vegas doesn't stay there? It stays on Youtube. LOL

Guest DonnaKat

YouTube, eh? I'm looking forward to the monorail pole dancing footage.

Well, I'm home from Vegas, and the kittens are still here. I guess Gerry isn't getting his $20 from me.

I wonder if Martin will take them for $30? Ten bucks a kitten. He could give one to his girlfriend. What woman doesn't love a kitten?

YouTube, eh? I'm looking forward to the monorail pole dancing footage.

Well, I'm home from Vegas, and the kittens are still here. I guess Gerry isn't getting his $20 from me.

I wonder if Martin will take them for $30? Ten bucks a kitten. He could give one to his girlfriend. What woman doesn't love a kitten?

I prefer my old Pussy cat to a kitten she is 14.

Love,

Tracy :wave:

Been there and done that a gazillion times with stray cats. My Hubby is always like Awww look what wondered up and then we can't stand to see anything starve. We have hid ferrel cats in our apt. tamed them then called the paper to get them homes.

The last one was DL I called her that because we were keeping her on the down low. It is against our rules to have more than one pet. Seymour, she's on the lease.

DL had been ferrel too long, so we had to load her up and take her 20 miles away to the nearest animal shelter that takes cats.

I could tell you many tales about this.

If Hubby and I were well. Had our own land and place and plenty of money. No cat or any other animal would ever go hungry again.

*Raises my hand with a radish in Scarlett like fashion.*

O.K. I am really typing and there is no radish, but you get the idea.