Gerard Butler GALS

New Pics of Gerry 6.5.08

Guest Winter Angel

I used to work in retail and dress folks for a living. WSOD works great with those pants. They are a little loose but you can still see those glorious muscles.

Ooooooo, that's a muscle I've been gawking at BELOW the belt????

Now that impressive......*ahem*......let's just say that's "A VERY IMPORTANT MUSCLE". :yummy::gutter::coldshower:
  • Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to work in retail and dress folks for a living. WSOD works great with those pants. They are a little loose but you can still see those glorious muscles.

Ooooooo, that's a muscle I've been gawking at BELOW the belt????

Now that impressive......*ahem*......let's just say that's "A VERY IMPORTANT MUSCLE". :yummy::gutter::coldshower:

....and one that is often in need of massaging!... :drool1:

Guest Winter Angel

I'm up for massaging if he is! :bonk: What did I just say!?! I have to go to bed.

Love the...belt.

Anyone notice the pic in the clothing store? That man has no butt!

Glad he has a belt. (Double-entendre intended)

I'm :drool1: only interested in the front.

I like checking out the entire "package", (front and back). I wouldn't have it any other way. :swoon::yummy:

I'm up for massaging if he is! :bonk: What did I just say!?!

I'll bet he's UP for it most anytime.... especially 3:00 AM!

(how am I supposed to get any writing done tonight?)

Edited by Swansong

How much did you say you're paying for Gas?

Just kidding.....................Gerry.................hot.................. :whiteflag:

:chnuzzle: ME! :drool:

Think maybe we should all carry a Medic Alert card while looking at the new Gerrilicious pics.

Posted Image

What a wonderful start to my day, thank you so much Sav. :kiss:

Hugs,

Anna X

Thank you for the link! It was so pleasant to wake up (with his voice, of course) and see those pictures! Especially those taken outside are just wonderful, and he also seems to be in a good mood (unlike in those pictures from filming - although it is understandable). I hope he did not mind so much having been photographed constantly like that (of course, it cannot be pleasant), I hope he knows how happy we are just to see more pictures of him and to see him to be OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave::wave::wave:

Edited by Donnie

How I got up this morning is beyond me after getting the emergency "get up now" text at 3.50am all the way from sunny California and the lovely Lisa. He's back to his tight fitting tops to show off the moobies :drool1::pant::yay: Luvs ya Babes.

Yeh call me delusional but I do think somebody somewhere who maybe lurks knew what to do to get us back on track and full steamboat ahead. I just find myself looking at the gap between the top and the jeans - Gerry you are such a trollop :kiss::wuv: Yer back baby and better than ever and long live the chnuzzle :drool1:

Anna where do I apply for the Medic Alert Card. Shame you aint coming to Vegas as you could have given them out :funnyface:

Oh this is gonna be a good day. I heard a song yesterday by the band Elbow called One Day Like This and I feel it is just so appropriate since we are over our droubt. You can download it on Limewire and I'm sure the video is on You Tube. Fantastic inspirational song that makes you want to have at full blast driving along the freeway.

I Love everyone of you today :kiss:

Moira

O~M~F~B

what a way to start the dayy!!!!

All I have thought looking at the photos have been said. But I really believe he wanted to give us some goodies. I really thought "are we sure these are not photoshoots"

:galdown: ..... then up...... and then :galdown: again.. in a loop

:heat:OMG!!! That tight T-Shirt...!

In those pics Gerry is very conscious of his sex appeal that's why he looks so SEXY!!!!! The man has the body but he also has the attitude! Yes, sometimes beauty is an attitude!!!

He could make an advertising campaign for a clothing brand. :drool:

Bel

PS Edit- I forgot to say THANKS FOR THE LINK!!! In Spain is 9.10 a.m. what a lovely way to start my day!!!! :gettowork: Oh, I must go!

Edited by SOÑADORA

How much did you say you're paying for Gas?

Just kidding.....................Gerry.................hot.................. :whiteflag:

:chnuzzle: ME! :drool:

Think maybe we should all carry a Medic Alert card while looking at the new Gerrilicious pics.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/mapleann/th_medic.jpg

What a wonderful start to my day, thank you so much Sav. :kiss:

Hugs,

Anna X

Be my guest Moira or anyone, print the Medic Alerts and get them to as many Galfriends as possible.

I carry one and use it, it causes a laugh or three with medical staff. I also carry pics with me and spare cards.

Rushing to printer for more delicious goodies, gave an extra large print of 'the string' :gerry: to the girls in the local plant nursery........along with a card........wait till they see these!

hugs.

Anna X

Bunchage aside.. Which side? *Slaps self* That very last pic, the manmitt... :drool1:

*Keels over*

*Comes around and feels urgent need to warn Moonie, slinks out of thread*

Edited by NordicGirl

Holy FOOOOK, this is the funniest frenzy I've seen in a while!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

You are all so EASY to please. :thud:

I'm feeling verra proud at the moment ... :gutter:

Hope he's getting a chuckle out of this too!! Am thinking there's a few husbands/partners about to get lucky tonight :kisswink:

Edited by Nay

:galdown:

:drool1: Holy cow! :drool1: What a wonderful way to start my day!!. I will have a flooding smile aaaaall day long :wuv: ... People that come to my office ask me why I am so happy with that foolish smile... I say it is Friday hahaha... but they sure think I had a loooong Thursday ...

Edited by Anesidora
Guest DonnaKat

GB and a pole...it doesn't get any better than that, does it? :lol:

Okay, if he or his peeps are lurking, he/they should give us a sign...I propose a dare.

The next time the paps try to snap pictures of Gerry eating, he should stick his face into his plate of food like that kid on "A Christmas Story". Now that would make a funny pic. Could you imagine the frenzy the tabloids would create with that?

Show me how the piggies eat, Gerry!

I'd say! So how come they don't get that?!? :bonk::hmm:

Edited by NordicGirl

:pant: OMG! :pant:

We need bigger font to use because 7 is just not big enough to express how good he looks! It's almost like he knows the cameras are on him so give them what WE ladies want. OMGoodness he looks so yummy!!!!!! I'm speechless right now. :drool1:

Cassie

WOW I am a happy camper, Just Jared got the pictures up quick!!!! Time to go shopping!!!

Sexy Pics!!!! The man just knows what he does to us!!!! :galdown:

Attention all GALS: HAVE A WONDERFUL FRIDAY!!!!

Gerry has given us something to help us through the weekend!!!

Dangit I DO NOT want to work today!!!!

Guest Winter Angel

I'm up for massaging if he is! :bonk: What did I just say!?! G-d! I didn't realize how deep I sank in the gutter last night.

I'll bet he's UP for it most anytime.... especially 3:00 AM!

(how am I supposed to get any writing done tonight?)

Swannie,

How on earth am I supposed to take my test today after seeing that? :pant::drool1: I will be thinking only of Gerry and his "wonderful muscle that he likes massaged" all day today. :perverted:*slinking back into the deep, dark, recesses of the gutter* :coldshower:

Edited by Winter Angel