Gerard Butler GALS

New Pics of Gerry 6.5.08

"Third" was with an American "r" not rolled. Maybe he's using an American accent in TUT.

Yeah that "third" made me sure enough to post :) I agree that he's probably using an American accent in TUT so he doesnt want to mix things up.

And the end kills me.. A verra verra creative razzi making the joke "when will you make 301" :bonk:

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time Gerry does a film with an American accent he gets blasted, not only by the critics but by his fans. Then when he''s out and about and does not speak with his Scottish burrr... peeps are disappointed.

The poor man can't win.

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

thanks for that expalnation susan...for a second there, prior to checking out the thread and seeing that video, i was under the impression, it may have been a scene from the movie....

bless those gals for uploading the pics to the gallery..HOORAY ....thanks ladies....

Whilst it disturbed me initially the more I looked at it - yes I have looked at it more than once - haven't you?? :funnyup: - and on quite a few occasions that female photog said "I warned you not to go that way" and somebody else said "why did you come to Robertson" insinuating Gerry should know that it is a well known papz haunt. So part of me feels whilst nobody likes to be hounded he could have taken her advice and there would have been none of what we saw - the downside would be none of these gorgeous photos - which in my opinion are the best I have seen of him all year. He did handle himself very well and I am proud of him for not swearing or giving the birdy which appears to be the norm these days with Gerry :funnyface:

Regardless of how they came to be these photos are the tonic alot of us have been badly needing. Some jeans designer needs to give him a contract immediately as nobody fills a pair of jeans like our Gerry :funnyup:

Moira

Moira -- very good points. As I have said earlier in this thread -- he was eating lunch ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE IVY. The Ivy is the place everyone goes to be photographed. The razzi is always there. It's not surprising that they would turn around and start snapping him eating his salad.....

Part of his job is to be seen.

YEAH, what they said! Bravo girls :clap:

Location, timing, intention ... I believe he was charge of that situation despite the sub-human comments and frenzied behaviour. Shows to me once and for all the paps CAN be made to work for you.

PS Moira - Was only thinking recently he hadn't sold his image for endorsements (i.e jeans)! May need to change my opinions now!!! :cunning:

Edited by Nay
Well, I'm not gonna blast him - I love his imperfect American accent and it gives me the wee shivers whenever I catch a hint of the Scottish burr when he is supposed to be sounding American. Actually, I've not seen much said about his attempts at an American accent by critics (but then I usually avoid reading the negative stuff anyways). As far as contorting his mouth - Gerry does that when he speaks with his Scottish accent too - and it is one of those insanely sexy quirks about him.

question..why does the caption read filming in la for these pics in the gallery??

I believe Stef has the 'album' corrected now. Thanks everyone for your patience while we deal with other life issues and computer setbacks. :kisswink:

Just have to add my two cents....look down....now how about that belt again?? :kisswink:

:drool1: Frannie

question..why does the caption read filming in la for these pics in the gallery??

I believe Stef has the 'album' corrected now. Thanks everyone for your patience while we deal with other life issues and computer setbacks. :kisswink:

i hope you saw my response to susan... :thankyou: . i was just confused thinking it was a scene from the film, then i saw the video... i :bow: :bow: :bow: to the mods, here, i understand totaly, im a mod at a different actor fan forum, so i know... and appreciate all you do.... :kisswink::wave: plus, you all are trying to get ready to go....

**sigh** i have a feeling its going to be a bit quiet around here next week.....

Edited by nance

do i get it right when at the end of the video some razzi says "show me the muscle" "show me the muscle" ??????

WHICH "muscle" are you refering to???? any one specifically???? (i have some ideas!!!!) :drool1:

I loved the pics!!! :drool1:

But, I just watched the you tube video of them following him like vultures!! OMG how can he stand it!! I know it is his job and it comes with the territory, but come on!! The razzi alway go waaaaaaaaay to far with it. I mean, couldn't they take a couple of pics and then leave him alone? And to bad for the fans that ran into him... He had to push them away abruptly. I bet that if the razzi wasn't being so horrible that he might have at least said hello to them.

Thanks for being a good sport Gerry!!! You look great... And BTW, I like it when you drop the F'bomb!!! :yourock:

Or the Treasure Trail as we call it here (or aka as pie - as in that yummy slice). When last seen in February I named it My Fuzzy Valentine, and I've been happy to see it out and about again!!

And who said today wouldn't get any better. Got these from a new google alert via NiqueHappy.com

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh88/fr...r/th_GB126a.jpg

Enjoy and drool ladies. :pant::drool1:

Moira

I loved the pics!!! :drool1:

Thank you so much for pictures moira. :yummy:

Edited by greyeyegoddess
please only post links when quoting pictures

Gerry being chased by paparazzi is not a sight I like to see but I guess it comes with the territory . I sure couldn't take that lifestyle myself but Gerry seems to be taking it in stride but God help the swarm if he ever lets loose with that Scottish vocabulary of his with more than just a few of his favorite words.........

I feel after watching the video that my early statement about this not being staged was correct. The man was hounded and it made me want to take a shower. YUCK! I mean he was calling for help. I heard him call Jeremy to pick him up. And the things those people were saying to him were so tasteless.

If his publicist team arranged that then he should fire them. I'm sorry I don't need to drool at the expense of his peace of mind. Maybe I'm in the minority but that was not fun to watch, no matter how good he looks.

Edited by DawnS
I think it's kind of funny (in an ironic sort of way) that the razzi seem to be one profession that have no problem releasing documentation of themselves acting like idiots. I mean if I do something that makes me look bad I'm not going to run to YouTube and post it (even if Gerry is in the same tape). But then I imagine whoever took the vid figured he or she didn't look bad but the OTHERS did. Go figure.

I feel after watching the video that my early statement about this not being staged was correct. The man was hounded and it made me want to take a shower. YUCK! I mean he was calling for help. I heard him call Jeremy to pick him up. And the things those people were saying to him were so tasteless.

If his publicist team arranged that then he should fire them. I'm sorry I don't need to drool at the expense of his peace of mind. Maybe I'm in the minority but that was not fun to watch, no matter how good he looks.

DITTO!

I guess maybe if it is thought that he actually planned it then there wouldn't be the guilt at looking at the piks. :confused: Just a theory.

Yes the one girl said I tried to warn you and you didn't listen. His response? Do you really think it would have made any difference? And the vid starts right at that point we have no idea what happened before. But I guess it saddens me that we all need to feel he accepts this and invited it. I don't know, it just bugs me. And I couldn't even watch it all the way thru, but I remember what was said at the beginning.

And going with the argument that it was staged, just for a minute I'll go with that, it doesn't make me feel any better about it. Just because he handled himself well, doesn't mean he liked or wanted it. And if his publicity team felt he needed some out and about being real and looking good piks to appease the masses and get his name out, then that is just sad too. His fame grew without all of that, why should he feel he has to put himself through it so we can see him looking good? There are other ways to become famous. Like acting. worked for him so far.

Edited by DawnS
Guest DonnaKat

I still say Gerry needs to do the little piggy eating in the trough thing the next time the paps try to hound him while he's eating.

But seriously, and I really hate to say it because I don't want to see Gerry lose his temper, but maybe he NEEDS to go Sean Penn on them. Maybe that's the only thing they'll understand. I understand the whole trying to be gracious thing, but when someone's all up in your face like that...they deserve it. I mean, look at how ridiculously stupid they're acting. They're LAYING ON THE GROUND SNAPPING PICTURES because he won't lift up his head. I wonder how many would have put their foot in their face or spit on them.

That's just crazy.

As much as I love to see new pictures of Gerry, this just isn't worth it. I'd rather see pictures from a premiere, or a professional photographer, or from a set. Yes, the set pics might be pap pics, but they're not exactly invasion of privacy, as in "I'm off work and this is my time leave me alone now" pics. This was Gerry's private time, and they had no respect for him whatsoever. They fooked up his day. I wouldn't have been so gracious had they done that to me.

I hope some of the paps are perusing this thread. If they are, I want to let them know that they are TASTELESS, and I WON'T be buying their mags.