Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
isaboo

PSILY Bedding

I loved the bedding set they used on Holly & Gerry's bed. Anyone know how or where I can find out what company made it?

I've been looking since the movie came out...no luck. I really, really love Holly's chest, the white one with the flowers painted on it...and the rug in the bedroom. I've searched all over the net and at stores...no luck. Let me know if you ever come up with something! I fell in love with this stuff the first time I saw the movie. My best friends aunt is a set dresser for tv shows so she's been looking for me.

Kiltphan

I haven't had any luck in finding the bedding. I have come across several that are the same...."flavor" as the bedding from the movie. I actually found some bedding at Target that I bought. It's brown and white with a very simple hand-stitched looking flower/paisley pattern that I really like. It's got a slight modern feel to it with the design of the flowers & paisleys. I love the brown and white together. I'm not a pattern or flower person in the traditional sense....so this was understated enough for me to like.

Edited by isaboo

I am glad I am not the only one who wanted to buy the bedding used in the movie! LOL It was a beautiful print wasn't it. I haven't actually tried to find it yet, but if anyone does, please share with us!

Yea.. I loved the bedding. I figured it would be hard to find. Probably custom made or made by a NYC design house. I really liked the set design of the apt. What I found at Target will have to do.

Edited by isaboo

Isaboo, I found a site called Reel Talk TV and there wera a lot of women looking for the bedding and they were able to locate the set decorator, Alyssa Winter. She wrote them back to say the bed is a vintage piece from Hobnail antiques in Millbrook NY and the bedding came from John Robshaw Textiles. They have a website and are sold in high end linen stores. Probably a million bucks but can't hurt to look!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs: Deetz

OOOHH THANKS FOR THE INFO!!!! I'm looking on his site as we speak!!! VERY COOL STUFF! While I am not a fan of traditional florals and patterns that you see on most bedding....I LOVE ethnic fabrics and patterns like sari fabrics and middle eastern prints. Much like what I see in his catalog.

Well....I don't see the exact bedding, but I did see ALOT of stuff I like. I also saw some bird pillows similar to the ones on the couch in the movie.

Thanks, Deetz!!! Is this the print?

PSILY Bedding?

I am not sure. I guess I have to put the dvd back in! Even if this is not, I do like some of the prints on this site.

Edited by GerrysJewel

I'm pretty sure that isn't it.

Isaboo,

We can watch on E-Bay!!!!! I think I will check it out! (another of my addictions!!) Deetz

Gorgeous stuff though! And the prices weren't horribly out of reach. It's pricey..but was cheaper than I expected it to be for high end stuff.

Edited by isaboo

I went back to Reel Talk TV and it shows her sitting on the bed but covered with a lot of papers, magazines, etc, but it looks light in color with red print in the accent pillow. Deetz

Any of you ever find the bedding on the John Robshaw Textiles site. I could have missed it.