Gerard Butler GALS

Regarding Latest TMZ Video With Gerry

Dr. Em

One positive thing I found out from seeing this video last week (which absolutely made me cringe) was that Gerry is attuned to how his fans feel (at least at GALS and other respectable sites). He was absolutely correct in that "His fans don't want to see him like this!" Many of us know exactly what he meant by that and it wasn't because he didn't look HOT, because he definitely looked that!

~ Donna Lee

Edited by Donna Lee

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dya know Donna I never got what he meant and you are probably very right - all I could think of was that man does not know his own hotness :wuv:

when in fact he knows a true fan of his would just let him get away from all the hassle that ensued.

Well perceived luv :yay:

Moira

Glad he is wrapping up TUT today, maybe now he can get some much needed rest...it would be nice for him to leave LA for awhile and maybe go home for a visit.

Donna-you are very much correct, he knows his true fans would not put him in that situation or participate in it!!! Moira, I am with you I never thought of it that way!

Swannie-I am with you!

He does need a vacation, too much work but he is a workaholic!

Love ya Gerry!

Jeanette

Hmmmm, I'm thinking he needs a long, relaxing rest somewhere this weekend like....say.... :vegasbaby:

:partytime:

That was such a subtle hint, I almost missed it. :kiss::D

:confused:

gee, i don't know what ur talking about.... :cunning:

Hmmmm, I'm thinking he needs a long, relaxing rest somewhere this weekend like....say.... :vegasbaby:

That would be so wonderful for all of you going...have fun and have a few Gerritas for me!

hee hee, I was thinking the same thing....

That would be so wonderful for all of you going...have fun and have a few Gerritas for me!

Oh Boy would I love to join you ladies, but work, weddings, and money get in the way of my Gerry Fun once in a while. Please have a few Gerritas for me too!

~ Donna Lee :music:

I hope that Gerry stops in to his newly decorated condo in NYC. Then I hope he reenergizes in Scotland before filming in Detroit! It is great to be working so hard but the body needs rest & so does the mind!

While we are on a roll "I thinK' GB should take the red eye out of LAX to JFK hop into a town car and deposite him self in his NYC loft. Yes Lolita will be in tow. GB will go straight to his huge walk in shower and wash Hollyweird off. He needs down time a self induced separation from the intrusions on his beautiful mind. After that transfusion of sanity and aloneness in new surroundings he should be regenerized to fly to Glasgow with a hearty hello and hugs to the folks back home in Scotland.