Gerard Butler GALS

BOO-HOO! I signed up last year for Las Vegas & now I can't go! I can't afford to go to the convention & move at the same time. I hope all the GALS have fun! Think of me!

I rarely notice how hot it is in Vegas because I am inside the hotel most of the time! Hopefully with arriving early this year (I'll be there tomorrow afternoon) I'll at least have some out and about time before the convention starts!

Thanks for the forecast Jenny. Looks like a real scorcher. Hopefully, I'll be indoors most of the time as well. LOL!

I fly out Wednesday too, Spaz! See you there!

Sorry you can't come laxmom. :hug1: Be sure to participate in the Virtual Convention on the site!!

:hugs:

Katie

Forecast for Vegas....

Thursday 91 :escape:

Friday 96 :flee:

Sat 100 :scared:

Sun 101 :sick:

Man, I hate hot weather!!

:woo::wow2: We will be :inshade: most of the time but I will also be outside.

I love the heat... :cheeky:

See you all soon....I am so excited.... :cheer:

Thanks Jenny for the update.... :pointy:

Pamela

Sounds like the weather in Houston. It's been hotter than that here lately. At least Vegas is minus the humidity!

I head out Wednesday morning one more day of torture work WHATEVER!

Edited by kittypro

nothing like the weather in seattle right now, well yesterday...down pour!! winds up to 40mph, fallen trees, SNOW in the mountains, isnt it almost summer?

im on pins and needles at work right now!!! its 11.25 my time and at lunch hoping that the time will go by faster.

It's about 60 here in Inverkeithing I'm going to fookin fry ha ha :funnyup::funnyface:

We leave Edinburgh at 11.50am on Thursday and go via JFK to Vegas and arrive in about 7.30pm. I just finished packing so I feel like I'm going now.

Moira

Just wishing Everyone Vegas Bound -- safe trips there & Back !!

and during your stay remember --- :behave: -- BADLY !!! :funnyface:

:grrr:

and bring back lots of fun memories, cool stories & great pics -- for us folks not being with ya

in the physical -- only in the spirit... :phantom2:

:hugskisses:

Tee

DonnaKat.....the humidity s nothing in Vegas...nothing like here in Missouri and Illinois.....sometimes, I feel like we live in a rainforest here!!!We fly ou Thurs afternnon...land at 5:35....can't wait to see everyone!!! :wave:

OMG, how am I gonna sleep tonight! I've got Butlerflies big time! Maybe I'll hang out in chat and see if there are anymore destination Vegas insomniacs!

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

Well I'm heading out in a half hour. Can't wait to see everyone!

I'm getting so excited. I'll see you all there. We get in at 7.30pm tomorrow so i expect if we are all on time we will hopefully be at Hilton around 9ish. We'll get settled, have a bite to eat then I'll come up to the hospitality suite where I expect alot of you may be just to say hello. :wave::yay:

Travel safely folks.

Moira

Edited by framolamdu

I'm having the same trouble as Swannie. I went to bed @ 10:30 and woke up @4:30! I feel like those kids on the Disney commercial, "I'm too excited to sleep!"

I can leave in 8.5 hours, then meet up with Sally and we will be on our way! Posted ImagePosted Image

I SO Wish I was Going!!!! :tantrum:

Everyone have a GREAT time, just dont forget the ones left behind!!

Jeanette

DITTO to the above post(s)

Travel safe and have a great time and don't forget about us at home!!

Truly there in spirit and will DEFINITELY be there next Year!!!

Love to All!!!

Annemarie

Safe travels ladies and gents! Give us updates when you can. :dancegal:

I'll be thinking about how much fun you're all having and believe me, I'm there in spirit too! :butterfly:

:hugs:

~ Donna Lee

Hop you ladies have a fun time and I hope to see you guys in a few years unless I can get money real quick and have my mom take a vacay!

Atleast I won't be alone here!

Paige :wave:

:woo: PAL Good Sport, Texas Gramma (Suzie), and I are flying out of San Antonio at 4:40pm today! We should be landing in Vegas at 5:25pm, local time! Erin, our daughter, joins us tomorrow! See ya there!

:vegasbaby: