Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Xan

Maybe the best photo of GB EVER!

Have you people seen that Perry Hagopian pic of GB that has just been posted? My GOD, that is one of the best photos of GB I have ever seen and one of the most beautiful men these ol' eyes have ever glimpsed. Those arms! That smile! I have not gushed like this in some time. Is this an old photo that just escaped my notice? If so, what hole have I been living in? Sorry, if this has already been discussed, but I felt a new thread was justified. Did I mention the arms? :yummy:

Edited by Xan

:lol: Xan!

No, it's not old. It's from the InStyle Magazine Photo Shoot from earlier this year.

Remember these:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

And I agree...he looks :drool1::pant::heat:

:lol: Xan!

No, it's not old. It's from the InStyle Magazine Photo Shoot from earlier this year.

Remember these:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/weetiger3/th_2-4.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/weetiger3/th_1-5.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/we...h_instyle2a.jpg

And I agree...he looks :drool1::pant::heat:

I do remember those, but have never seen this one, the best of the lot IMO. He really looks edible in that blue shirt. :cunning:

Edited by discoveringme
Quoted pictures changed to links as per site guidelines

:pant: Can't believe In Style chose any photo over this one!! This new one is EXTREMELY hot and I really wish it had been the one published. No accounting for taste I guess!

you all should hold onto your hats then - the pics I'm about to post courtesy of a wonderful gallery contributor - Lorna - will knock your socks off

Posted Image

recognize these? LOL

and they're from the same photoshoot! :kisswink:

:pant: Can't believe In Style chose any photo over this one!! This new one is EXTREMELY hot and I really wish it had been the one published. No accounting for taste I guess!

Well, the others are great too, but this is the best IMO. They really should have used it. This is the one I would get GB to sign should I ever meet him. Course, he would have to get down on his knees to sign it since I would have already fainted. Personally, I want this one made into one of those lifesize stand-up figures. Wonder if Clones R Us is open yet. I have an order for them! :yummy:

Stef, you are wrong for that! Im ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you all should hold onto your hats then - the pics I'm about to post courtesy of a wonderful gallery contributor - Lorna - will knock your socks off

http://gbgalsgallery.com/socksoff.jpg

recognize these? LOL

and they're from the same photoshoot! :kisswink:

Don't be teasing us like that Stef. :bonk:But you know I like it.

Guest DonnaKat

Wow, now that's what I like to see. Gorgeous non razzi pictures. Thanks Lorna, and thanks Stef!

Guest whysosilent

Those pictures are gorgeous! I think this is my favorite photoshoot now! Thanks for adding them to the gallery!

Posted Image

OOOOHHHH MY GOD!!!!

:galdown:

Help....I've fallen and I can't get up! I got weak in the knees.

Quite possibly the sexiest picture I've seen! Good lord...can he look any better? Damn...now I need to remake my You're Sexing Me" video over so I can add these picutres!

Edited by isaboo

THANK YOU STEF and LORNA!

YOU'RE RIGHT, YOU DID KNOCK MY SOCKS OFF!!

Oh.....my.....GAWD.....

Blue shirt, white shirt, BICEPS and that SMILE............'Nuff said. :whiteflag:

:bow: I bow before his royal hotness. How can one man be so HOT? :heat::thud:

I bow before his royal hotness.

AMEN Sister!

Wow, now that's what I like to see. Gorgeous non razzi pictures. Thanks Lorna, and thanks Stef!

A-FREAKIN'-MEN AND HALLELUIA!!!

These are what I'm talking about. Yes, I take Gerry any way I can get him - no strings attached. But he's smiling, laughing, enjoying himself!!! THIS is the face I miss! So beautiful and HAPPY TO BE IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA!

Yay!

Christ in a hand basket WHERE have those photos been all this time? OK, I am officially dead now. Notice how many of them highlight his arms? It is obvious the photographer considers them one of his best features.

Edited by discoveringme
Quoted pictures changed to links as per site guidelines

Long strong legs in tight jeans, leather jacket, barefoot, cheeky smile, come hither expression.......if I didn't know better I would say a GAL called the shots in this photo shoot! This guy really does know what we want, doesn't he? :drool1:

Edited by discoveringme
Quoted picture changed to link as per site guidelines

These are droolicious pics, OMG...I just fell out of the chair...laptop toppled to the ground!!!!!

MY EYES...WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AFTER THAT MAN FEAST...UH OH I SEE FUTURE SIGGY'S IN THE MAKE WITH THESE!!!!

Ohhhhhhh Noooooooo!! I am done for!!!

*Thud!! Crash!! Bang!! Nanlynn has fell off her chair and landed in a pool of drool* :yummy::gerrylicious:

:cloud9: That is it... I am head over heals in love!! *long sigh* :cloud9: