Gerard Butler GALS

Maybe the best photo of GB EVER!

Xan

Long strong legs in tight jeans, leather jacket, barefoot, cheeky smile, come hither expression.......if I didn't know better I would say a GAL called the shots in this photo shoot! This guy really does know what we want, doesn't he? :drool1:

Oh yes! :) Just the facial expression alone... :gerrygasm:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks absolutely GORGEOUS in these pics. OMG! He just gets better and better and better. So gorgeous. Thanks for posting Stef!

Cassie

I'm so happy. :bounce:

How is it possible that whether or not that man looks happy, sad, sick, angry, upset, whatever . . . he can make me fall in love with him at every turn????

God . . . :thankyou: You did a great job! And Mr. Hagopian! :goodjob:

How can it be that one man can be that perfect? Seriously? Those arms . . . those eyes . . . those feet!

I love him . . .

Any pic of Gerry with his arms above his head...and his hands in his hair puts me in a frenzy! :drool1: I think I may have a new mandatory pic. These are definately the best ones yet.

Any pic of Gerry with his arms above his head...and his hands in his hair puts me in a frenzy! :drool1: I think I may have a new mandatory pic. These are definately the best ones yet.

Yeah, the one with his hands in his hair and that look on his face just begs for someone to f**K him. Did I say that? :cunning:

Yes, you did! :D I think you spoke for the majority. And the fact that he isn't clean shaven, either. I wish he'd grow that beard out a little longer and grow some burns.

i cant wait for hobbes to post her bucket dump tomorrow.... new mitts on the head pic..... hot dayam...!!!!! um..those biceps... those feet...that lovely face.... :hearts:

Thank you for posting the pictures!!!! They are sooooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave::wave::wave:

And it is so much better if a good professional photographer takes pictures when GB wants it than if stupid paparazzis try to spy on him! :pointy::pointy::pointy:

This is what I fookin need to keep me happy all the way on the long journey to vegas. I'm off in 20 mins.

See ya in Vegas GALS. If this does not make him officially the hottest man alive I don't know what will.

Moira

:galdown: I think I had a :gerrygasm::embarassed:

These are the best photos I have seen in a while. He looks happy, confident, sexy, at ease, rested :wuv: ... and a bonus: a leather jacket :drool1:

Gerry IS bringing the sexy back! :ohbaby:

And he volunteered, not razzi's! . I felt so bad for enjoying the Robertson Boulevard photos after I got to know how they had been taken. He was like an animal trapped, poor man.

Thanks for the photos, I''l be happy all day :woohoo:

PS: Vegas girls you will have something else to drool :D :D :D

It got the better of me I swore I'd not come on at the airport but as I only got a little glimpse of these new pics about 5 minutes before I left this morning I just had to have another look. I am getting strange looks taking photos with my phone of all the pics but a woman has to do what a woman has to do. :drool1:

This is the Gerry we know and love. He is the epitomy of what a man should be. This was just what we all needed. While those last photos were hot it kind of took the gloss off when you realised how they were obtained but these are Gerry in an environment he is ahppy with and it shows. :yay:

Can we fall any more in lusty love with this man tha :wuv: n we do already????

See you in vegas ladies

Oh I meant to say I got an email from Amazon.com yesterday to say they have dispatched my 2009 Gerard Butler Calendar. It should be here for me on my return next friday.

Moira

Edited by framolamdu