Gerard Butler GALS

Maybe the best photo of GB EVER!

Xan

These photos have EVERYTHING a GAL wants! Hands in hair, nekkid feet, leather jacket, crooked smile, and OMG..... those uplifted arms!!!! :drool1::cloud9:

Much, much better than the Rotten Razzi Robertsons piccies. :grrr:

Drool on ladies...... :drooldrum:

~ Donna Lee

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have already filled one of these --> :drooldrum:!!!!!

Have a safe flight and we want details!!!!

Guest Winter Angel

Ohhh My!! :swoon::thud: Now this is what I needed! Non-Razzi, Gerrylicious Pics!!!! :bouncydrool: Thank You For Sharing Them! I have already filled up all of these :drooldrum::drooldrum::drooldrum::drooldrum::cunning: Gals going to Vegas, Have fun and be safe!

I couldn't wait...I had to make a new signature with those photos!

HOT DAMN!

Oh my gosh!!! Your signature is incredible! I could look at it all day.

Anyone who wants to use it is welcome to use it.

Edited by isaboo

:pointy:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I love these too, but there is something about the natural, non posed for pics that I cherish. Just Gerry being Gerry, not posed by someone else to be statuesque. I need a spell check on this function.

you all should hold onto your hats then - the pics I'm about to post courtesy of a wonderful gallery contributor - Lorna - will knock your socks off

Posted Image

recognize these? LOL

and they're from the same photoshoot! :kisswink:

Stef,

I tried to send you Birthday wishes, but for some reason, I couldn't get through to you. So Happy Birthday Darlin' GAL.

Also, I wish you would pm me as I have a request to make and I'm not allowed to do it here! Not naughty, just needed.

Thanks a bunch.

Joanna

:drool1: The first time I saw these pics was here last night and I thought I had died and gone to heaven! I keep going back to them over and over again...those biceps, that chest, those bare feet, that hair, those eyes, that everything! What a man, what a mighty fine man!! Love the siggys and avatars that are appearing already...

:yay::kiss::wuv::p

Just realized that today is my 2 year Gerryversary at GALS!

Edited by Dragon Slayer

:drool1: The first time I saw these pics was here last night and I thought I had died and gone to heaven! I keep going back to them over and over again...those biceps, that chest, those bare feet, that hair, those eyes, that everything! What a man, what a mighty fine man!! Love the siggys and avatars that are appearing already...

:yay::kiss::wuv::p

Just realized that today is my 2 year Gerryversary at GALS!

Hey Dragonslayer

Congrats :yourock:

WendyM

I thought the first one released was the best of Gerry in a looong time-until I saw the barefoot shot. Is there anything hotter than that body AND bare feet??? I don't think so. Is this heaven??? :drool1:

Better! :cunning:

Yep... welcome to the gutter! :cunning:

I have to agree.....these are some of his best pictures of late and I've been real busy in the siggy making business with these HOT HOT pics!! .... GOOD GAWD I'm "almost" speechless! :p

:drool1: Frannie