Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

Scrapbookin' Gerry...Digitally or Paper & Paste!

Have some fun with Gerry...

Some links to creative ideas and how-to's...

If you tinker with Gerry :lalala: either digitally or with paper and paste, please feel free to share and show-off your creations in a link in a post here (please remember Photo Guidelines!

Articles from PC World Magazine:

Article on great (free) photo storage and photo editing software: http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,141339-p...eo/article.html

Photo on Magazine Cover:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,143570/a...ml?tk=nl_dfxcol

Photo Collage:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,140716/a...ml?tk=nl_dfxcol

Last year, Cleobethra (Bethy) did a little tutorial for us called Jumpin' Gerry Workshop. Find the tutorial and read through the posted results by last year's VCon participants, here

All you creative gals, please post your creations in a post!!

Please feel free to share any 'secrets' or 'hints' you have, too!

:wave:

~Barb

Ok... I'll go first. I'm working on an 8x8 album with a page for each of Gerry's characters. I did these two layouts this morning. The scans are a little crooked, but you get the idea.

I'd love to see some other gals work!!!

Posted Image Posted Image

Hugs,

Jenn

OOoh! very nice, Jenn.

Of course, a dear, dear Creedy! :claphands:

I''m not good at either version of scrapbooking, however, here are some images I captured from the PSILY site, before it was updated, that could be used as 'background' for making a collage or blend...

I've printed out a 'set' to use as a drawing prize (details later) and they look terrific for Paper & Paste scrapbooking...

please remember to 'save' to your hard-drive. ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ooooo thanks Barb!!

I just got my background for my PSILY page :pointy:

Hugs,

Jenn

:bounce:

Glad to help :lol:

Here are a few of blends I've done...they print up pretty nicely, too...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ah Scrapbooking. Me loves to scrapbook. I made a booklet for the convention and a 2009 calendar. I hope whoever gets it likes it. I worked really hard on them.

Jenn your pages are very nice. I want to see your "300" page missy! :drool1:

Cassie

And here are some of the first collages I ever did.....using paint.net and photobucket

Posted Image

Posted Image

:wave:

Risa

Risa!!

Great to 'see' you :hug:

Very nice scrapbook pages! Thanks for the look...I remember you were one of the first to experiment with the on-line hosting collage and scrapbooking options.

:hubba: Awesome! :thankyou: for sharing! Oh I just love scrapping, but 'puter is having a tantrum so cannot get to the APE, just the old Photosuite-thingy... *Kicks sand*

here are some that were made by the Connecticut Gerry fans at a scrapbooking party at my home a couple of years ago (!)...

This book is owned by Adoring and she was lucky enough to have Gerry autograph it when he appeared on Conan last year!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and a few more

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

WOW! They are great Barb! I'll have to get the siggy gals together to post some of their stuff too...I never could scrap book though so I admire all the beautiful creations!

:wave: Frannie

:bounce: Frannie!!

Good to 'see' you!

I can't take credit for any of the scrapbookin' pics above, :lol:

I have lots of ideas, but no time to 'play', and I'm really wanting to learn my Corel Paint X program...and I was having fun until :killcomp: I just discovered there are video tutorials on the program disc so once I get a new computer I shall endeavor to learn!

Hugs,

Barb

just found one of my first digital 'collages' from late in 2005!

Posted Image

Wow Barb! That scrapbook looks great! Really motivates me to get back to the craft table LOL

Ladies, these are awesome!! My problem (including my lack of artistic talent) is getting

myself to start the project--I have saved many folders of photos and other itiems to put into

scrapbooks. Maybe this will give me the incentive to just "do it!!"

Thanks to all for sharing your scrapbook pages.

Judy

Jenn, I love your scrapbook pages... :kiss: --> Cherish with Phantom is beautiful. I want to see the 300 that Cassie asked for... Is it hot? :lol: Hey, its 300, it has to be hot.

Barb, Thank you for all the great links to articles at the beginning of the thread and for the wonderful PSILY background images. Right Clicked those lovely images. I love the scrapbook pages you posted from Adoring's book. They are a wonderful collection of Gerry goodness. :yummy: I especially like this one http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f218/Coz...dToKiltFran.jpg :heat:

Risa, I love your graphic collages. They are lovely. Big Squishy Hug to you Risa. I haven't spoken to you in ages... :hugs:

Barb, Your Phantom graphic blends are wonderful... I'm using the large one as the background on my computer... It looks wonderful, :bouncydrool:

I hope to post some graphic creations soon...

Linda

:yay: We got some really talented Gals up in here!!! I wish I could scrapbook. My daughter-in-law does beautiful work and tried to show me the way but If I'm not doing it on the puter....well I'm a dunce! :bonk:

:D Frannie

I'm going to post some of my Wallpaper images. If you like one, please feel free to use... :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I hope you like them. Enjoy!!

Linda

I have some new Siggies to show off, and a couple of old ones that I have updated and changed. These are personal siggies, but on occasion I do, along with other creative GALS, post new creations in the By the GALS thread. Items in these threads are available for GALS to claim.

Posted Image Hero - New

Posted Image Actor - Updated

Posted Image Too Hot to Handle - Updated

Posted Image Relentless - New

Linda

Edited by givemeabeach

Here are a few sigs I've been working on. I'm very new at this. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

While I have been offline (well had it "parked") trying to organize and sort through my

bzillion photos of Gerry--you have been putting up these lovely wallpapers and siggies.

So, of course, I just downloaded more than I actually deleted. And so it goes!! LOL.

And I am not kidding about the photos--have about 2500 or so. I have put many of

them on discs, but I can't bring myself to remove them from "instant access."

The moral of this story is: Three years later, and I STILL have GALS!! And I can never

have TOO many photos of the object of our affection!

Anyway, thanks for sharing all the photos, wallpapers, and siggies. You are very

talented.

Judy

Judy, isn't it so...never enough Gerry pics!

Beachie and GreenEyes thanks for sharing your work!

Linda, you are very clever at having whole little 'stories' w/i your siggies...so cool.

GreenEyes, I like your poetry and color combos...

it always amazes me how each graphic artist has their own unique style, even using the same photos!

I find these are little art works and, like potoato chips, ya just can't do with one! :lol:

Thanks Beachie and Barb - I'm a beginner in this - just started recently - and yes Beachie long time no see and hear.

Wonderful works everyone :bounce:

Risa

Greeneyes, your siggies are to die for... I hope in the future to grab one if you post them for claiming. Your poetry tied with the incredible backgrounds and colors make them glisten like jewels. Beautiful Work!

Linda, you are very clever at having whole little 'stories' w/i your siggies...so cool.

Thanks, Barb! It seems, I can't get away from telling stories! :lol:

:wave:Risa!

Linda