Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

2008 Virtual Con 'Wrath of Gods"

This year the gals in Vegas will be viewing Wrath of Gods presented by special guest, Martin Delaney, and with thanks to Jon Gustaffson.

Since we can't 'be there', I thought we could view the Wrath of Gods clips that were provided by

Jon Gustafsson and artiofilms to You Tube!

Click on the thumbnail for the link:

Trailer:

Then, of course, there are the Gerry interview clips, that were included on the Beowulf & Grendel DVD, for the Wrath of God bonus, in our the Multimedia Area! :kisswink:

click on thumbnail for index:

Posted Image

A very special thanks to Jon Gustaffson for these.

More info in the Subforum for Wrath of Gods.

Barb thanks for the clips Go Gerry

BARB THANKS FOR THE WOG CLIPS !!!

HAD THE PLEASURE OF MEETING JON

AT GB.NET D.C. CONVENTION !!!

Posted Image

DLSPBS - PAT

Edited by DLSPBS

:rose:

Thanks for posting the pic, Pat!!

I've spoken to him on the phone, and corresponded with him for GALS...he is very nice and very supportive of GALS and Gerry.

:wave:

Barb

Thanks Barb!

I love how G can laugh in the face of all the obstacles.

I truely love watching those clips! I can't believe how difficult it was to get that movie made.

Hugs,

Jenn

the first clip didnt work for me said it was a private video. And may I say OMFB he is so freaking sexy.

Thanks for posting the links to the clips. It's great to re-visit 'Wrath of Gods'.

Just taking a chance to pop in here and say Hi to Barb and the other GALS...And Hi to Jenn too!!

Did we all miss Vegas this year?

I'm feeling so bad about it...even thought I might make a last ditch effort for tomorrow am...got the whole weekend off and with how stressful and un-fun work has been, I opted to keep my days off...usually I offer to go in to work. What a do-do. :unsure:

The gas is just too much and all that other stuff. But am disappointed to not be there.

Take care!!

Hugs, Nancy

:yay: Thanks Barb.....I haven't seen a lot of those clips and here I thought I saw them all! Gawd they went thru some awful Shite filming this movie huh?

:wave: Fran.......BTW...Ger looks soooo good!

The part with the boat sinking was classic. And the captain's response to Sturla asking if they can get closer to the iceberg "only if you want to die." :rotflmao:

I love WOG I really do. I had the pleasure of watching this again LA w/Martin and Tony and they were really cute afterwards w/the Q&A. Thanks for posting Barb.

Cassie

Thanks for the clips!!! The movie is excellent, and I wish we could all be with you this weekend! Keep us informed!!! We need you gals!!!!!! Ronda