Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
heISmyGspot

50 WEEKS TIL VEGAS 09

I am seriously loving all the pics pouring in! But who got a pic of me with Gerry's Pants?

Guest greyeyegoddess

Most of my dealings are being written on my blog at Multiply. Still working on those darned videos. No one will let me post whole performances! :tantrum: :tantrum:

Donna, thanks for responding to me about my program problems. I'll need to chat you up for info about your site, because I have a yahoo site too.

~alice

:music:

Guest DonnaKat

You wanna chat me up? :cunning: Cool! :pointy:

I should be in chat tonight. I was very tired last night and didn't make it...being I was asleep and all.

WOW!!!

You all had a great time (aside from Sara's accident-- So sorry)

Just finished reading ALL that I missed-- BOOO HOOO

I WILL BE THERE NEXT YEAR!!!

Annemarie

Guest greyeyegoddess

Annemarie, it wasn't the same without you and Delia. I missed my local GALS, but how was the graduation?

~alice

:music:

As a 3rd year alumni, I have to admit that the conventions keep getting better and better. This year, I was so blessed by finally meeting my sister, Lish! Do you know we have been friends for almost 4 years, talking on the phone 4-5 times a week, and we finally met in person at the convention? I just bawled seeing her arrive and bawled again when she left. I will definitely be coming out to Iowa, my Lish, so I can meet my nephew Brayan too.

Sporran, roomie extraordinaire, it was great to spend time with you too.

I spent most of my afternoons out at the pool, and I loved being with Lish, Stagewoman Jen, and Rachel, Scottish Spaz. It was great to meet you, girl!

I cried all my makeup off Friday night, starting with the tribule to Dee's 2nd Childhood. We also talked about all you GALS who wanted to be with us but for many reasons, you couldn't make it this year. Bethy, my love, you were one of the most missed, especially for me.

I love getting all dressed up, eating fancy wonderful food, great entertainment, Gerry videos, jokes, hugs, and dancing! Saturday going to see POTO on the bigscreen was incredible! It's wonderful to see, but to see it with all your GALS, who sigh, moan, and ooo and ahhh at all the same places you do... PRICELESS!

I was thrilled Gerry called, and Patrick Wilson too. Annette, thank you for the wonderful picture you took of me. I only broke her camera once. She's used to working with models you see, so taking pictures of me was a tough job, but she got an absolutely beautiful one of me. Thank you more than I can say, Annette!

Saturday night, seeing us all dressed up again! WOW! Amy, you and your hubby are wonderful! I loved hanging out with Jen and Rachel and Lish, and Lugerry, Fergie! I love you ladies!!!!! Pat White was so talented, and does a perfect Neil Diamond. I think we surprised him... I didn't think he expected us to participate quite how we did. We just got up in a circle around the stage. I got tears in my eyes again as we sang "They're Coming to America," as I looked around and saw Celine, and the GALS from Scotland, Australia, and Martin and Louisa from London. I just hugged Celine and cried.

Then Stagewoman had to leave... she was the first one. She snuck up to me during singing "Hello Again" and I just bawled again having to say goodbye.

Dancing was wonderful again. Alice and Abrock, you two were the waaayyy best DJ's we had. You GALS rocked! I love you two.

I know I'm missing people... it was so good to see you again, Mousie, Alice, Mel, Landa, Bella (God protect you girl) Carol, Barbara, Wendy Kate, Holly, Mike, Sharon, Donna, Kitty Pro, Fergie, Red Rose Amy, Aimee Marie, Binkie, Swannie, Libby, Katie, Perrin, Jill, Zany, Jenni, Annette, Dayna, Linda, Texas Gramma, shoot... I shouldn't have started listing people. I love you all.

Pam (the one who was dragging you out to dance)

So, after two hours of reading, I have finally caught up 8 pages...... *pant pant*

Of course, it sounds absolutely wonderful and I am absolutely determined that next June will not go past without my attending the next conference. I will make sure I get it written into my next contract. Who in their right mind would miss out on all the fun *see Cat's eyes twirling in their sockets*

Thanks you all for your wonderful descriptions of your adventures and the photo's as well. What an inspiration you all are.

Hugs

Cat

Edited by Terry's Witch

It always brings a smile to my face, Cat, when I see you post. :)

I hope you are indeed able to make Vegas next year. That would be awesome!

:hugs:

I am seriously loving all the pics pouring in! But who got a pic of me with Gerry's Pants?

Deb ~ I saw a pikk of you in the gallery with Gerry's jeans on your head! :lol:

Hi! Cat! I echo what Jilly said!

(((HUGS)))

zany

Zany, Jill, asss shucks! Well thanks ladies, and you should see the determined look on my gob right now!!!!

I miss ya all too and HIIIII PAMMIE long time no write/post/say hi.

Hugs

Cat