Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

Virtual Con 2008 Give-Away

Everyone who participated in the Virtual Con 2008 by posting in one of the threads by 10:30PM Sunday 6/15, will have their name put into a drawing for one of the following items. :pointy:

Annette Batista Sterling-Silver Jewelry

Abstract Micky-Mouse 'face' pendant on 24" chain

2009 Gerry Calendar

8 1/2 x 11 horizontal or vertical

winner's choice

custom order allow time for shipping

Erik's Journal

2 beautifully hand-embellished journals, each with a 'red rose, black ribbon' pen

designed, crafted and donated by Knight Phantom and cybrsal

Phantom Memories

perfect for a Phantom or Gerry room, or your desk!

10 Inch Round wine-colored decorative box containing

a Victorian motif mini-note pad

a small wine-colored enamel, hinged-double frame with Phantom photos

a small hand-crafted black paper photo album, with photo corners

12 high quality 4x6 Phantom of the Opera photos

Mini-Album of Phantom of the Opera Photos

36 4x6 photos perfect for scrapbooking

P.S. I Love You Scrapbook Photos

8 1/2 x 11 Love Letters background page

4x6 P.S. I Love You 'letters'

assorted 4x6 photos

stickers

GALS Keychains and Alex Rover, two-sided bookmarks

for winners of above, and to everyone who participated!

Items will be shipped as soon as they are available (some are 'in', some are 'on order'), but it will be at least 2 weeks before most items will 'ship'.

If you don't want to be included for one or more of the items, say for example you have no use for a the 'Phantom Memories' stuff, or don't wear silver jewelry, just send me an email and I'll remove your name from that drawing!

barb@gerardbutlergals.com

Note:

I will request the participants mailing address when I have everything ready...

please be patient, but I'll either contact you through pm or email (my pm box tends to get filled up fast and messages may bounce)

:wave: Thanks gals!

Except for the Annette Batista jewelry, and Erik's Journal, all items are provided by the generosity of my husband. ;)

Special thanks to Annette! See her creations via the link in our Boutique, and here

Edited by becozy
Note added

Oh yeah!! *fingers crossed*

What a nice selection of items. Thanks for the details Barb.

Barb, thanks for the heads up! Cannot wait to see who won!

Well thats very cool! I can't believe it's monday already

Wow! I found the VC a hoot and now there is possibly icing on that cake?!? :drool1:

Again, - GALS=THE place to be! :pointy:

Hugs from Eva Mari :wuv:

The virtual con is wonderful and creative idea and thanks for doing it. I was a prize winner last year.

I never got a chance to post on any of the threads after entering, but I did peek in frequently. I did get 100% on the Phantom quiz. And I got all of the songs right on the lyric match up.

I was working on the Indy Tart's GerryFest this weekend, which will be in October this year. Please feel welcome to attend.

Sharon

Yippee! Thanks Barb...I had so much fun with the Virtual Con. I also clicked on Annette's jewelry and found several pieces that I love. Can't wait to hear results!

:yay::kiss:

Wow, not only was the virtual con alot of fun, but a chance to win nice prizes too. :)

What a lovely idea... such beautiful prizes.

The Virtual Convention was wonderful and thankyou Barb for all your hard work. Your a gem!! :pointy:

Hugs, Midnight

The virtual con is wonderful and creative idea and thanks for doing it. I was a prize winner last year.

I never got a chance to post on any of the threads after entering, but I did peek in frequently. I did get 100% on the Phantom quiz. And I got all of the songs right on the lyric match up.

I was working on the Indy Tart's GerryFest this weekend, which will be in October this year. Please feel welcome to attend.

Sharon

Hey, Sharon! Glad you could join in again this year...I did see you logged on quite a few times...

thanks for the invitation to the Indy Tart's GerryFest!

If you haven't posted it in the GetTogether thread here ! I'm sure many of the gals in the area would love to attend!

:bounce:

and thanks to everyone for the kind words!

:hugs:

Barb

I have a question.....if we are to get the bookmark and key chains, and you are going to mail them to us....don't you need our addresses???? Or am I that goofy that you already have them when we signed up?

I hope I posted in the right places didn't know this until this morning thanks so much Barb you are the greatest. lu Betts

How Nice! :kisswink:

I wish I could have posted more but this was a busy weekend for me with my hubby's b-day, baseball games and Father's Day! :scared:

Can't wait to hear who wins! :throw:

Posted Image

A SPECIAL ROSE FOR A SPECIAL PERSON -

THANKS BARB FOR ALL YOU DO !!!

DLSPBS - PAT

YAY! Nice prizes too! Fingers are crossed once again. Good luck Galfriends!!

:wave: Frannie

Edited by ladyfran

I have a question.....if we are to get the bookmark and key chains, and you are going to mail them to us....don't you need our addresses???? Or am I that goofy that you already have them when we signed up?

hey, wallflowertj!

You're not goofy :lol:

I added a note to post #1, which I should have included when I originally posted the info...

I will request the participants mailing address when I have everything ready...

please be patient, but I'll either contact you through pm or email (my pm box tends to get filled up fast and messages may bounce)

:wave:

Barb

Not that I'm anxious or anything, :D but what's happening with this? I'm not [pushing but I just want to make sure I didnt miss a new thread or anything. Take the time you need, I'm just scattered and miss stuff all the time.

Ah, thanks, Dawn.

I'm own-computerless, so right now things are slow going!

I'm hoping to start pming end of this week.

Hugs,

Barb

The winners have been posted, here