Gerard Butler GALS

Gerry Addicted Lust Syndrome

discoveringme

:funnyup:

Well, then, a few Beo kisses will suffice...

Can you IMAGINE how that soft beard would feel against your face as he covers you with kisses....carrying you into his dwelling after a hunt...all grimy and sweaty.... his chest heaving with want for you....placing you upon the bear rug....then diving on top of you....you get the picture.....LOL!

Lordy! :heat:

What are you trying to do??? Make me fall on the ground and hurt myself???!!!

What was my name again???? I can't think strait... Heaving chest... soft beard... kisses... :swoon:

HELP!! I've fallen and I can't get up!!!!

:galdown:

Pilar, I am having a cardiac arrhythmia, can't breath ... :heat:

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorsha,

It's very kind of you to want to meet me for a little GALS convention at Paris ... We will be two, but it would be a good beginning ;) ! You know, I arrived at 4 PM and I leaved at 6 PM ... No long time to share with familly or friends this time. But I promess, I should go to feast Christmas in my husband family. So, I will send you a PM and if you want always to see me, je suis d'accord pour que vous me fassiez connaitre vos coins favoris (mais je connais bien Les Galeries Lafayette ... :) ) If you take the Nationale 7 to go to the South, please, take a rest at Lyon, and I will be your guide for the city !

And ... have a good lebanan wedding this summer !

Oh no Galfriends, a get together in Paris without moi, mais non! I am only a Eurostar train ride away, it would be something to look forward to if we could plan a meet for a later date. :wuv:

hugs,

Anna X

Anna! :wuv: Have I told you lately HOW much I love you?? ( Yes, I know I have, - wasn't a proper Q.. )

And :thankyou: for PMing me the Donna-one with *Cough!* hawt stuff... ;)

Hugs from Eva Mari ( And I'm NOT naughty, really. Well, not much. - Ok then.. )

:curse: Those youtube links won't work for me!

Anna, the more the merrrierrr!!!! :pointy: Eurostar is great - sooo much easier and quicker than using planes between Paris and London. I can get to my daughter's flat, door to door, in not even four hours! I love it! :pointy:

Lisa, I think too that you need a bit of wind down time ... I think you're sort of on the edge of the pool, just about to take the plunge, you need to take some metaphorical deep breaths and do some relaxation stuff before diving off. BTW, I'm sure the water will be just fine!! :)

Pilar, Woman!!!! I cannot get the feel of a soft beard out of my mind!!!!!

EM, I just posted in the Gerrycall thread, that I'm getting to have more and more the feeling that Gerry *does* peek in here and that I just don't know how I feel about that - this is what I mean!!! LOL How could I ever look him in the face (like *that* would ever happen - but you know what I mean) when I write such things? I'm all squirmy and embarrassed here just to think of such a thing LOL :flee: .....

Just a little something that made think of Gerry *immediately* I saw it!! I'm not sure if this thread is the appropriate place to put it, but here it is anyway :

http://msn.match.com/msn/article.aspx?arti...6&GT1=26000

I would say that Gerry is well over the 336 hour mark already, just from his film work!!! *sigh*

Now we all know what to do next time we have a headache ..... :)

Peek away, Gerry! ;)

So Sorsha, - thinking about Gerry when you read kiss-info...? How VERRA odd... :lmao:

Just so you know it, Gerry

we like the rough

Posted Image

AND the tender side of you

Posted Image

wet

Posted Image

or dry

Posted Image

Actually, - we like love you. Period.

Sorsha! You've been such a good friend, girl. Thanks! What a great metaphor. I'm feeling a bit better today, but it's just the morning. I haven't had time to get bored yet. :lol: I think a little more re-arranging my house is in order.

I think I need to watch B&G today!!! All this Beowulf talk is making me :hot:

Yup, Gerry checks in now and again. Scary, huh? Hey Baby! Hope you're having a blast whatever you're doing! :wave: Ah, yes, we do LOVE you rough, tender and wet - and sometimes all at the same time! AHHHH. Wrong thread . . . :gutter:

Feeling a bit silly this morning! Watched POTO last night; got the tension and seriousness out of my system. Now for some FUN!

I'll be back (in my worse Ahnuld voice [i still can't believe he's our governor]).

Lisa

Sorsha! You've been such a good friend, girl. Thanks! What a great metaphor. I'm feeling a bit better today, but it's just the morning. I haven't had time to get bored yet. :lol: I think a little more re-arranging my house is in order.

I think I need to watch B&G today!!! All this Beowulf talk is making me :hot:

Yup, Gerry checks in now and again. Scary, huh? Hey Baby! Hope you're having a blast whatever you're doing! :wave: Ah, yes, we do LOVE you rough, tender and wet - and sometimes all at the same time! AHHHH. Wrong thread . . . :gutter:

Feeling a bit silly this morning! Watched POTO last night; got the tension and seriousness out of my system. Now for some FUN!

I'll be back (in my worse Ahnuld voice [i still can't believe he's our governor]).

Lisa

Now you've all got me watching youtubes!! Lisa, you want Beo, I got some Beo for you :

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5h3GPtS4U7M

This one kills me EVERY time I watch it - if I need a laugh, I watch this!

Edited by Sorsha

Hello GALS....

Glad to see everyone had a great time in Vegas...loving the pics and the stories.

Lisa...girl...I know you will be a fantastic writer...HUGS!

Irish.... :wave: How are ya?

Thanks for all the Gerrylicious pics!

Sounds like everyone had a great time in Vegas.Thanks for sharing your pictures they're all lovely.

Lisa good luck on your writing I'm sure you'll have much success.

Big hugs to those who need them and those who don't as well....

Posted Image Peggy

Posted Image

Thank you to everyone for your encouragement. It'll be a long process, but worth it in the end. I hope I can sub enough to make ends meet to do this . . . I'm sure if this is my purpose it will all fall into place.

BIG BOOBIE SQUISHING HUGS!!!

Lisa

I am so jealous of everyone who went to Vegas. I got stuck baby sitting my aunt's kids while she works because her slimeball ex-husband is out of town. It is not fun. Word of the Day: Insolent.

I suppose I'll enjoy baby sitting more when I have my own kids. *shrug*

I've missed you all! Hope to check in more often in the future. I'm just a slacker.

Loves,

Amber

ETA: I forgot to mention! I'm going to a MASQUERADE tomorrow night! Aaah! I'm so excited. I'm going as Christine, from Phantom, of course! I'll be sure to put pictures...somewhere...

Edited by MadameAngel

Lisa, I know how hard it is to quit a job to follow your dream. I, too, quit teaching :bleh: to pursue another career. It's the best decision I ever made for myself! I wish you the best! I can't wait to read your book! I know it will be great! :butterfly:

My apolgies for just running through here... I'm at work, and when I'm home, I've been working on graphics... so this is just a real quick, quickie!

If you are a crazy fan of The Phantom, and around here, who is not, you must go over and read this thread, The Phantom at McDonalds! I believe you will be glad you did. I was!

Beachie :D

Edited by givemeabeach

Beachie, You are right that is a very funny story!

Oh just another quick run by until I can stop and read... :lol: I love how busy it gets in here after a Convention. Love it, Love it, LOVE IT!!!!

Beachie

P.S. It would be even better, if I didn't have to work... so I could really keep up! :swoon:

:wave: Bye!

I was talking to Susan yesterday...and she shared with me her deep *joy* at feeling that she has discovered her Life Purpose...and like Susan, I know~ soul deep~ that it has always been my hope and dream to empower and be empowered, to enlighten, and to be enlightened, to bring hope to those who feel hopeless and to share everything I can possibly give in order to make this world a better one...and particularly, for our beloved SiStars in this world...

This poem is for our Susan...who never ceases to inspire me with her beautiful Heart..so filled to overflowing with generosity and caring and compassion and creativity! I love you my dearest Susan~~

This poem is also for my beloved sister Tamara~~ who always helps me to see the Silver Lining in the Darkest of angry clouds. I love you more than I could ever express...you give me Hope that I can (and will!!) continue to believe in Happily Ever After and Dreams Come True. You are the angel who reminds me that my wings were made for flying! xoxoxoCheri

(Susan asked me if I would share this with our precious GALS...and of course, I am happy to oblige! :D )

**Living Life

On Purpose**

Living Life

On Purpose~~

is really

*seeing*~

sometimes

for the

very first time~

with a

shining clarity

that there is

something we can do

which only We

can do~~

in fact,

we were put here,

for that very purpose.

It is

Living Life

Out Loud...

Living everyday

in Victory~~

with all the

Lights

turned on

inside of

our Spirits...

It is knowing

that we can

make a difference...

simply by

looking

around us

and gathering

the raveling ends

of Lives

slowly unraveling

and knitting

ourselves

Together,

into a beautiful

tapestry

of Aman Cara.

Knowing

that our history

has given us

our own

special place

in the

Tapestry

of Kindreds~~

threads of light

and dark,

of silver

and of violet,

of ocean hues

and forest greens

and the misty

twilight

of pearly dawns...

Spinning

the tale

of those moments

of Awakening,

of hearing

the music

which each of us

can make,

joining in a

symphony

of such

crystalline

Harmony,

that we might never

have known

had we continued

Alone...

Hand in Hand,

we are *all*

Connected...

it is something

we know,

with a mystical,

often magical

sense of destiny~~

with a memory

of the opening of

windows

and the closing of

doors,

the turning

of a particular corner

as the Universe

conspired

to bring us

at the absolute

right moment

to the place where

we would meet...

Beckoned,

Beseeched,

by One Heart,

one flawed

and fragile,

majestic

and merry,

passion drenched

and poetic

Heart...

telling us

the story of

our lives

through each

story he tells...

binding us

to one another...

to the very depths

of our souls...

helping us

to understand

that sometimes

Great Blessings

are found

in the most

unexpected

of packages...

May we open this gift

and cherish

the Beauty

of the wrapping

but never forget

the Soul

which shines within it...

shining the Light

onto the Path,

so that we might

see one another,

through the mist

and darkness

and confusion

and chaos...

That we might

Recognize

with stunning

certainty

that this is

*exactly* where

we are meant to be...

May we

never lose

Sight

of the truth of

our Purpose...

may we

continue

to Believe,

in spite of

distractions

no matter how

unlikely

it all may seem...

May we

let go of doubt

and fear,

surrendering

the heavy burdens

we have carried...

as we

*Celebrate*

the miraculous

and most

joyous treasure

of sharing this journey

with one another...

May we share

our deepest stories

in our circle of Love,

knowing that we

are Never alone...

knowing we

are traveling

with our Kindred,

reaching out

with every breath we take

and with all of the

Love in our

Great Big

Beautiful Hearts...

sharing it *all*

with those

who need

Exactly

what we have to give...

May we remember

to Honor

all that is most

precious

and most

important in Life...

never losing sight

of what it means

to be given

such a Gift...

Living

this Life

On Purpose...

as we share

our Gifts

with those souls

who wait

just around the

next corner...

Waiting,

and yearning

for something

real and honest,

authentic

and genuine~~

not even knowing

exactly what it is~~

but needing

with such anguish

to finally

be *seen*~~

and heard,

and valued,

and honored...

Just as we did...

What a *dream

come true*

it truly is...

to see it all

unfolding...

just as it was

always

meant to be...

I love you,

my Kindred,

my Aman Cara~~

Thank you

for **seeing me**

and for

welcoming me

with open hearts

and open arms.

xoxoxoxCheri

June 19, 2008

May you each find your way to your True Purpose...and always know that I hold you in my heart as I pray blessings upon each of you and ask that you be guided by the greatest love, the strongest hope, the most tender gifts of kindness and the Light of Joy, every step of the way~~

With all the love in my heart...

Cheri

Here is a little background on the beautiful words: Aman Cara (soul friend)

A soul connection is a resonance between two people who respond to the essential beauty of each other's individual natures, behind their facades, and who connect on this deeper level. This kind of mutual recognition provides the catalyst for a potent alchemy. It is a sacred alliance whose purpose is to help both partners discover and realize their deepest potentials. While a heart connection lets us appreciate those we love just as they are, a soul connection opens up a further dimension -- seeing and loving them for who they could be, and for who we could become under their influence. This means recognizing that we both have an important part to play in helping each other become more fully who we are....A soul connection not only inspires us to expand, but also forces us to confront whatever stands in the way of that expansion.

John Welwood

A Vow of Friendship: Among the historic Celtic peoples, Aman cara, soul friendship, was considered one of life's great treasures. It was a destined meeting of two beings, a tender exchange to awaken each to the soul's great journey.

Illumination by Michael Green

Oh, that is so beautiful - I'm glad I have kleenex in the house! I can't see quite straight to type!

I think a lot of us here have found just what you describe - so many of the women here are strong, sweet, wonderful characters, who do live life on purpose, I feel very fortunate to have come here and discovered that .... and proud to "know" so many, although the ones I'm talking about, typically, probably won't recognise that I'm talking about *them*!

Soul friends, it's truly a lovely thing ... once again, many of us have found that here....

Your poem is one of the most beautiful I've ever read. Living life on purpose is how we should all live but alas only a small percentage of us do it ..

I can't type any more right now, but thank you so much for sharing this with us, Cheri. I'm typing this immediately after reading your post, and might not be very coherent, I hope I am, because I really want to thank you properly for sharing this with us

:hearts::hearts::hearts:

Edited by Sorsha