Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Swansong

Love Letters from the Lair

WHOA!!!!! Good thing I was already on the floor!!! Wow, Swannie, thanks for sharing that. This will be my inspiration for my phan-phic. If you have more graphics like those, please share!! :drool:

Weaver of Warmth Around Our Master's Heart

Posted Image

I just found that one today. I have TONS of POTO graphics on my website GALLERY, so check it out!

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

AAAHHH Swannie ...you've inspired me to post a manip that I did ..... I can't decide is I like the bronze look better than the B&W though!

Don't forget to click....

Ladyfran of the Lair 'Mistress of the Masters Cherished Violin'[/color]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by ladyfran

Whoa

(sorry still haven't learned thumbnails on photobucket to post Lair Name & pic)

EDIT: Went to photobucket, selected picture with green check mark, picked 3rd option from top, came here, did insert image, copy, pasted, clicked ok and nothing showed up *pouts*

Edited by Sapphyre

EDIT: Sorry was testing out to see if I could make it thumbnail and I can't seem to get it & I tried a lot of ways.

Ut oh...emptying the bagless vacuum cleaner is getting to me....watery eyes & I'm about to sneeze

*Hopes not to upset the Master*

Yea Fran, I couldn't decide which one I liked better either.They are both Hot! :heat::heat: Right clicked them both.

Mistress of His Roses

Posted Image Peggy

OMFB!!!!!

I did heed your advice Swannie, and I STILL almost fell over.........._________________________ and Frannie...woman that is some hawt stuff ya got there! I like Peggy saved both, but I do prefer the bronze one. OK where on earth is my Mop-boy????? Clean up on aisle 5!

I cannot believe I for got to tell you this!

My sweet baby (my daughter who is 11.5) made her first slideshow on her computer. It was a memorial for her dog who passed in November. That in and of itself is totally awesome, but here is the kicker...she made her first full length slideshow for me! It's of Erik and Gerry, and as soon as I can figure out how to post it, I'll share it with you all.

YOWZAH!!!

Frannie, you don't disappoint. PLEASE, PLEEEEZE make me a Phantom siggy with the bronze one............pleeeeeeese?

:hugs:

YOWZAH!!!

Frannie, you don't disappoint. PLEASE, PLEEEEZE make me a Phantom siggy with the bronze one............pleeeeeeese?

:hugs:

I already asked her for one too! That pic is just too fookin' hawt not to!

Whoa

(sorry still haven't learned thumbnails on photobucket to post Lair Name & pic)

EDIT: Went to photobucket, selected picture with green check mark, picked 3rd option from top, came here, did insert image, copy, pasted, clicked ok and nothing showed up *pouts*

Hi Sapphyre!

Try this:

1) Click the small box directly underneath the picture you want to use so the checkmark appears

2) Go to the bottom of the page and click on the box that says "Generate HTML and IMG code" (This will take you to another page)

3)Go to the third choice below that says IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards

4) Select all of the text in the box, right click your mouse and choose copy

5) Go to the post you want to make on GALS, and right click, then choose paste. The entire line of code will appear in your post.

Your clickable thumbnail will appear in your post like this:

Posted Image

To have your name and your new little graphic appear in your posts, you will first need to save the graphic to Photobucket. Follow the steps outlined above and post the graphic like you would any other picture. Add any text that you choose with your name. AFTER that, highlight and copy all of the text and the image code in the post you are creating. (Do this while you are creating your post, not after you have posted.) Go to your control panel where you will find a personal notepad. Right click and paste the text and image code that you have saved. Remember to update the notepad before you leave the control panel.

When you post in here and want to use the graphic, all you have to do is go to the notepad and copy the info you just saved. Copy and paste it to your post. All this really does is save you from having to go to photobucket each time and re-writing the text each time. I find it saves a lot of time but is totally optional. I just didn't want to have to go to Photobucket each time for the graphic.

Hope this all helps. Let us know. :kisswink:

Jilly :rose:

Ohhhhhhhh such hotness Jilly! May I also use this as a wallpaper? I see you like Spikesbint's work too!

Absolutely, Deb! Oh my gosh, that was one of the first wallpapers I saved, I think, back in "the day." :lol:

Figured it was appropriate for the thread. :D

Anything with his beautiful face is appropriate!!! Please feel free to share more! :drool1:

Frannie, another Steamy HOT siggy! Oh please, I would love to have a HOT sexy romantic Nekkie Erik siggy with Christine! I love them! Maybe with some lines from my poem, Naked.

Here is the poem:

Naked

Lie beside me in the candle glow

Soft upon your brow,

The curve of your hip

Moist with our kiss

Tumbling down through dreams

I embrace all of you

Remove the pretense

Cast all covering aside

Bare in my arms...I need

To see your beauty

Revealed and not secret

Darling remove the mask...

And let me see you naked.

Also, I adore how you've been using that sort of filmy veil in your siggys. You are truly an artist!

Swannie

Edited by Swansong

Oh Holy Mother of GJB!!!

Swannie................. I'm dead____________________________

Swannie, I love the poem! Now, here is a question, if you were standing in front of Erik, the Phantom himself, could you stand without a mask and be naked in his presence?

Sally

If you mean emotionally naked... then yes. Easily. In some ways through writing Chanson, I feel I have bared my soul. I would want him to know me..who I truly am...well at least as much as one CAN reveal their true selves to another person.

If you mean could I stand before without physical clothes, that is another matter! Fortunately, it is pretty dark in the Lair.

I heard a term the other day: soul dipping. I have never heard that before. That's what I want to do with Gerry's Phantom... soul dip.

Of course you understand, this is all just harmless fantasy!

Swannie

Geeze Sally! How is one supposed to answer a question like that?

I like Swannie, would have no problem baring myself emotionally. Physically; that's a whole other thing, but with his acceptance, I'm sure I probably could.

Swannie, I hope the edit/re-write is going well. I'm getting ever more excited!!!

Frannie, another Steamy HOT siggy! Oh please, I would love to have a HOT sexy romantic Nekkie Erik siggy with Christine! I love them! Maybe with some lines from my poem, Naked.

Here is the poem:

Naked

Lie beside me in the candle glow

Soft upon your brow,

The curve of your hip

Moist with our kiss

Tumbling down through dreams

I embrace all of you

Remove the pretense

Cast all covering aside

Bare in my arms...I need

To see your beauty

Revealed and not secret

Darling remove the mask...

And let me see you naked.

Also, I adore how you've been using that sort of filmy veil in your siggys. You are truly an artist!

Swannie

Beautiful and EROTIC poem Swannie and it's only fittin that it goes on a nekkie Erik siggy! :kisswink:

Frannie

I already asked her for one too! That pic is just too fookin' hawt not to!

Deb and GJewel...it'll take a while but I'll see what I can do...you know I have to be very careful when I'm extracting certain parts! :p

:cunning: Frannie

Jillybean!

Note pad? *giggles sheepishly* I use it for remembering which Gerry flicks I've seen. *tries to look innocent*

Geeze Sally! How is one supposed to answer a question like that?

I like Swannie, would have no problem baring myself emotionally. Physically; that's a whole other thing, but with his acceptance, I'm sure I probably could.

Swannie, I hope the edit/re-write is going well. I'm getting ever more excited!!!

It is going extremely well. Thanks for asking, Deb.

Isn't it funny how we are about our bodies? I guess I'm as insecure about my aging flabby body as Erik is about his uncovered face. Now that is food for thought!

OMG, Frannie, I can't wait to see what you come up with. My only other request is that the Erik body has some hair on his chest!

Swannie

That poem is beautiful.Those last 4 lines gave me goose bumps.Beautiful words.Thanks for sharing.

Mistress of His Roses

Posted Image

:hugs: Peggy

Edited by chachababy

Jillybean!

Note pad? *giggles sheepishly* I use it for remembering which Gerry flicks I've seen. *tries to look innocent*

:funnyup: As do a lot of people, I'm sure. :kisswink:

I've got a list of books in there I want to read as well. :lol: