Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Guest greyeyegoddess

Videos from the Convention

Guest greyeyegoddess

DUH!

This is why I need an assistant. It didn't EVEN occur to me to clip the video of the phone call, until today.

I'll post all the clips on this thread when they are loaded, but here's Gerry's phone call. The stunning lady, holding the phone is none other than Dr. Em.

PLEASE DO NOT POST THIS TO YOUTUBE! (I just don't like youtube ;) )

I'm sure the videos will be uploaded to GALS multimedia for those who want to download it and don't want to join Multiply.

If you can't understand everything, don't fret. I can't either, and I've heard it many times. A transcript will be on it's way later on.

Added 06/17/08-Katie's lovely performance on Friday

Our Singing Songbird

Added 06/19/08

The video phone call has done it's duty. Since a new and improved audio is out, there is no reason to have the video around. I've taken it off.

~alice

:music:

I couldn't understand a bloody thing! I'm curious as to what he said that made you all laugh at the end??? Looking forward to the transcripts! Thanks for posting the video to hold us over!!

Edited by isaboo

Guest greyeyegoddess

One of the last things he said was, Remember, what goes on in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

~alice

Thank you very much!!!

I love you tube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JustCallMeTracy Videos (184)<< LOL

Not that I would ever post anything without permission.

I can't understand a word he is saying. I think it is breaking up for me. I will have to let it buffer then listen again. I can't wait for the transcript.

He said something good.I heard the :clap:

LOL, Thanks Alice.

:hugs:

Tracy

Aww Thanks Alice! Could understand almost none of it but it was fun to "hear" his voice and I know there must be some good stuff in there based on the crowd's reactions!

Looking forward to the transcript (crosses fingers) Dr. Em's download.

Guest greyeyegoddess

The problem I have with youtube is that I don't make or put up videos for everyone, so sometimes idiots write stupid things about the videos I post. You know, why waste your time watching something you don't like? And also, youtube is sometimes firewalled.

I do have a youtube account, though. I don't mind if you download and keep the video, pass it on to other places. Share it please!

If you weren't there, it is hard to hear anything. Heck, I heard it up close several times and I still couldn't understand everything.

I just wanted to post the vid so that those who didn't come to the event can see for yourselves, or hear for yourselves for that matter, that Gerry did leave messages for the event.

~alice

Awesome....It's great to know Gerry is such a down to earth type of guy to do stuff like this.

Alice :yourock: Thanks for getting this up so quickly!

The video sounds just about the same to me as it did live. I figured it was just me. :lol: I'm hoping that there will be some great techie way to clarify it. I wasn't always sure what he was saying but it was fun just knowing that he called.

Thanks for the video, Alice! It's fun to relive that moment. And Thanks Gerry, for taking the time to call us. It is very much appreciated.

Hey who is holding that thing? From what I could hear. He is so very sweet. Bless his heart. :whome2: <<

Yes you. :music:

Thanks for sharing.

Love Tracy :kiss:

Now I wish I was there to hear the REAL thing!!!! :tantrum:

Paige :wave:

Hey ladies . . . we could barely understand it so don't feel bad. As soon as a transcript is up you'll see how wonderful he is. He was so grateful and proud, and made a second call because he didn't feel that he was thankful enough in the first one. Isn't that awesome?

He's such a man . . . that's why we love him!!

Thank you Dayna, for making sure we got a drop of Gerry Juice this weekend!

Lisa

The stunning lady, holding the phone is none other than Dr. Em.

~alice

Duh me and my infernal skimming.

Psssss...Tracy....see first post... :wave:

~alice

Thanks, Precious.

:hugs:

Tracy

Edited by JustCallMeTracy

Guest greyeyegoddess

Don't worry, Tracy. I do the same thing. It was worse this weekend, when THREE times, I mentioned that I missed seeing various people and they told me that I had seen them. I took a double look and thought, duh! Geez!

~alice

Thanks for posting this! :) I can't wait to read the transcript!

Thats so great he called twice :wuv:

I cant wait to read the transcript!

Michele

I guess we'll all have to wait for the transcript but it is so wonderful that he took the time to call not only once but twice!! Gerry you are a Sweetheart!

:wave: Frannie

Thanks Alice for posting this. :thankyou:

I couldn't understand everything either but just hearing his voice was enough! :wuv:

Makes me wish even more that I could have been there. :tissues:

Thanks again!

PatKay

Thanks Alice for your post..I could make out some things like "Flight to London".

"Thank you for your love and support"..

"What Happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"...and his beautiful scottish voice...

What a Guy...

That was very nice of him. Thanks Gerry. I am envious of you going back to the UK...Be happy, be restful, be safe!!

:ty:

Thanks Alice,

You're a doll.