Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Guest greyeyegoddess

Videos from the Convention

Thanks for posting this so quickly. I to look forward to the transcript.

I am very grateful for Gerry calling and sending us his love. He is

OUR true hero.

I love Pheonixgirl POST#16 Pic of Gerry in that dark blue shirt and jeans. Such a handsome man and seems like he is so down to earth :wuv:

Thank you for letting us be part of your time in Vegas. It was hard to understand what he said, but whatever he said, it certainly sounded Scottish. :D How sweet of him to think of you all and send in a message twice. That is one of the wonderful parts of being a Gerry fan. He is always considerate and shows how much he cares about all of those of us who are addicted to him.

Posted Image

Thanks for posting the video/call, Alice. Like many others I couldn't understand much, but did catch a few words here and there. So glad to know he's headed to the U.K. and perhaps a bit of R&R. Posted Image

I wonder if he took Lolita with him?

Posted Image

Mary

:bow2:

Hey Alice,

Thank you for posting the video!

Does he say that he was doing another Men's Health cover all day? Wooho!

I didn't catch that Saturday night.

The ladies who do the transcript will be our heros for sure!

Nadine

Guest greyeyegoddess

Nade, you are good. :yay:

Yes, he did say that. I couldn't even hear it, but I was told by others that is what he said, which sounds exciting, no?

~alice

:music:

:pointy: Thank you Alice for sharing your video with us!! It was hard for me to make out what he was saying but I could hear Gerry's sexy Scottish burr. I think it was wonderful that Gerry called. He is such an amazing person. I admire him and how he cares about others. Gerry really appreciates his fans!! I can't wait to hear what Gerry said. I am looking forward to reading the transcript as well. I'm sure it was a fun and extremely entertaining message. I love Gerry's sense of humor especially when it shines through in his interviews. :pointy:

Ok:

(1) I just woke up my dog with the loudest squeal since listening to the Nims Island phone interview a few months back. I know it is irrational, I can pop in a DVD to hear his great burrr, but something about him talking to GALS makes my shiver. How is it that this man can reduce me to squeals and giggles...sheesh. :wuv:

(2) Thank you Alice for posting this!!!!

(3) Dr.Em you look absolutely gaaaaaaaawgous!!!

(4) I am so happy for all you GALS that were able to be in Vegas! From reading the stories and accounts it sounds like it was an amazing time!

(5) Oh sweet Butler...I CAN'T wait for the Mens Health mag now!

Thank you GALS for making us, who were not able to go, feel included! :bow2:

I'm torn between showing MH the buying power of Gerry's fanbase -- again (just so they know the last time wasn't a fluke) and telling them to "stick it" after the way they ordered us to cease and desist posting all MH pictures...

Nonetheless, a transcript is in the works...

Thank you very much for posting the video! It felt almost like being at the Convention with all of you! :wave::wave::wave:

Unfortunatelly, not being a native speaker, I really did not understand much, frankly speaking, almost nothing, but it was sweet to hear his voice. I am looking forward to the transcript so much! :pointy::pointy::pointy:

Edited by Donnie

:pointy: Thank you Alice for sharing your video with us!! It was hard for me to make out what he was saying but I could hear Gerry's sexy Scottish burr. I think it was wonderful that Gerry called. He is such an amazing person. I admire him and how he cares about others. Gerry really appreciates his fans!! I can't wait to hear what Gerry said. I am looking forward to reading the transcript as well. I'm sure it was a fun and extremely entertaining message. I love Gerry's sense of humor especially when it shines through in his interviews. :pointy:

I meant to write something about MH then TOTALLY lost my train of thought when I saw your siggy...

Umm, oh yeah here it is: MH I raise my angry fist at you :grrr: for not allowing us to use GERRY pics on a GERRY fan website...but I know I will be at the store the first day any pics of Gerry are in that magazine, and i will prolly buy two copies. Gerry is my weakness *sigh*

Thanks Alice and Dr Em! It was almost like being there myself :)

I am thinking that I have to go to the next convention because I have never been to Vegas and it looks as though its a lot of fun!

Thank you Alice. I'm looking forward to the transcript and possibly being able to download the video from Multimedia.

I am patiently waiting for the transcript but with everyone listening to it, we maybe able to piece it all together!!!

Thanks to Dr. EM and everyone who helped put Vegas together!!!

Thanks for posting this. That just made me feel like I was there. Can't wait til next year. Martin was soooo funny and adorable. Great guy. And Gerry's call was hard to make out but he sounded so sincere and I could tell from you gals' reactions that it was appreciated!

Thanks Alice for posting your video. I could only make out a word here and there, but I knew Gerry was his funny self from the parts where you laughed. I wish I had been there too, he is just a gem for calling the GALS. I also cannot wait for the transcript.

:yay::kiss:

Thanks so much Alice for posting the "Call Video!" It's nice to see how thoughtful and generous GB is. I still love the fact that he can be his adorable, funny, self with his fans. A simple phone call can send us all to oblivion.

It don't take much..... you know? :drool1:

I'll wait patiently for the transcript....... or at least I'll try. :music:

~ Donna Lee

Thanks Alice!!!!

Thank you, Alice and Dr. Em! It was great just to hear that beautiful voice!

And thanks to GB for making the effort to do this!! It means a lot to his fans!

:hearts:

Guest gjbfn

I'm brand new to this website. What a great way to start, seeing a phone call from Gerry. Can't wait to see the transcript.

Jackie

Edited by gjbfn

Guest gjbfn

Welcome to GALS, Jackie!

Thank you. I feel welcome already!

Jackie

Nade, you are good. :yay:

Yes, he did say that. I couldn't even hear it, but I was told by others that is what he said, which sounds exciting, no?

~alice

:music:

OMFB! I so totally did NOT hear that! :thud: Awesome! THIS is the kind of publicity Gerry deserves!

I guess I have to watch the video and try to listen again. It was so hard to hear there . . .

Thanks, Alice!!

Lisa