Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
LeslieDcup

How do we add photos?

I remember adding a folder last year and uploading my pictures. This year we have a new system and I can't figure out how to do it unless I'm an Admin/Mod. Should I email my pictures to someone to post or is there a way for me to do it myself? :confused:

Thanks!! :p

Anyone who wishes to have their pics in the gallery can send them my way :D

stef@gerardbutlergals.com

thanks,

Stef :kiss:

Thanks, Stef. I'll send them your way! :music:

none of the guys at work believe me when i tell them that i was getting paid for lap dances. Go figure! if anyone has pics, i need them!

I am really surprised no one put a pic of Lady Yvonne she came all that way and no one got her picture. sob sob I really wanted to see her on here. Betts

Most people have not loaded their pictures yet, and Annette, who was the official convention photographer doesn't have her (probably 100's) of pictures up yet. Some may have sent their pictures to Stef but she can only access the site when she is not at work so that limits the amount of time she has to get them loaded to the gallery. Please be patient, many of us just got back home and had to go straight back to work. I know there were many people taking lots and lots of photos, so over the next week or so there is a great chance that you'll be seeing pictures of everyone who was at the convention. I took almost no pictures at the convention itself as I was too busy so I too am counting on the photos taken by others to confirm that I was even there!

If anyone has their pictures already in Photobucket or another hosting site and would like to post links to them that would be much appreciated and would help tide us over until more can be put into the gallery.

Thanks to all that have sent me their pics so far!

Keep 'em coming ladies - I personally love seeing the pics as I wasn't able to make it to Vegas this year. Looks like you all had such a good time!

:kiss: Stef

Usually I take lots of pictures but this year I took very few. In fact these are the only 3 that have me in them!

Posted Image

With my Chicago Rose and Screen Plus magazine prizes

Posted Image

Adoring Red Death

Posted Image

Wearing one of Gerry's Phantom capes

none of the guys at work believe me when i tell them that i was getting paid for lap dances. Go figure! if anyone has pics, i need them!

I've got pictures to prove it.

Sherrell/Bermos

Sherrell/Bermos

Those may have to be filed under the "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" PM category!! :kiss:

Sherrell/Bermos

Those may have to be filed under the "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" PM category!! :kiss:

AMEN SISTA!

I am really surprised no one put a pic of Lady Yvonne she came all that way and no one got her picture. sob sob I really wanted to see her on here. Betts

Betty ~ I took a picture of Vonnie with her friend Ellen with Deb's camera at the POTO screening.

Look under Knight Phantom's pictures.

Sherrell/Bermos

Sherrell ~ Pm those babies to me please! :kisswink:

GALS - GREAT TO SEE ALL THE LOVELY PHOTOS

HOPE TO JOIN Y'ALL NEXT YEAR !!!

SUSAN - GREAT TO SEE THE MAG

HAS A GREAT HOME !!!

THANKS FOR THE PICS AS WELL !!!

DONNA - THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH

FOR PROVING THE POWER OF THE

OF THE CHICAGO ROSE !!!

DLSPBS - PAT

P.S. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO VISIT MY

WEB-SITE AND BE SURE TO SIGN

THE GUESTBOOK !!!

Edited by DLSPBS

Guest DonnaKat

DONNA - THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR PROVING THE POWER OF THE CHICAGO ROSE !!!

Thank you so much for sending it to me! :rose:

Here's a bigger picture . I have a few serious ones too, if you're looking for some advertising. ;)

Hello to All

this is my first time on my space and I am not sure I am doing this right. i would like to post pictures I took at the convention this last weekend in Las Vegas but I am not sure how to do that on the gbgals site can anyone help me.

thanks

redsteff (stephanie paredes)

oh by the way awesome job on the convention!!!!! I cannot express enough how much this trip met to not only me but to my two older sisters!!!! You ladies did such an great job and I am sure very exhausting job thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

steff

Hello to All

this is my first time on my space and I am not sure I am doing this right. i would like to post pictures I took at the convention this last weekend in Las Vegas but I am not sure how to do that on the gbgals site can anyone help me.

thanks

redsteff (stephanie paredes)

oh by the way awesome job on the convention!!!!! I cannot express enough how much this trip met to not only me but to my two older sisters!!!! You ladies did such an great job and I am sure very exhausting job thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

steff

:wave: Steff! Hey, there! I moved your post from MySpace thread to here, 2008 Vegas Con thread...

to get your photos added to the gallery, please email them to Stef@gerardbutlergals.com

Glad that you and your sisters had fun! :pointy:

Best,

Barb

Can someone tell me how to link my pics from photobucket without having to either link them one by one or give access to all of my albums? Can I link just one album, or just one folder? And is there a special place to put the pics we took of the costumes?

Help, Please!

Judy