Gerard Butler GALS

6/18 - Single and Sexy Men of 2008

becozy

Maybe his coffee kicked in and he's too embarassed to say he needed the stall not the urinal. TMI anyone. All I know is I would have asked first before I would have just left. OMG it's Gerry why the heck would you leave!!!!

Cassie

Well...when you gotta go you gotta go! :escape:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a funny story. Yeah, I heard the high pitched "What happened" - totally. :lol: I also think him using the word "toilet" cracks me up - instead of bathroom or restroom . . . just such a guy. :rotflmao:

My guess is that she left to the bathroom, THEN he left so when she came back she probably thought he had left her.

The pic they used in People is GORGEOUS. I love it. Then again, any of the pics from the PSILY Premiere get my heart fluttering. But I'm so glad they used a different pic finally!

Thanks for the story.

Lisa

A number of years ago Gerry told this story to an interviewer and "phoenixgirl" is correct. Gerry left after his date so she didn't know where he went when she came back. He presumed she thought he had left her so she left. Another example of miscommunication. I'll bet Gerry never leaves again without telling the girl first.

Kathy

Love the photo [swooning] but the (funny) story of his life up to now story is SO old... SO not the new him (that would NEVER happen again) because he'd SAY something (and he isn't [cough] well, that any longer). So here's was a chance to say something really cool about the lug and what do they use? [rolls eyes]

Dancing polar bears... People... get with it! It's good exposure though and a sweet story. It lets us know he's still single [batting eyelashes] and a lug who when he has to go has to go. Only next time SAY somethin' you lug GET IT? [blows up bangs]

Kisses luv, [smooch]

Kathy there

SlimChance here

GreenEyedGirl over there

PS, How do I get rid of "Sasha"? I didn't chose him did I?

Edited by SlimChance

Great picture & great for Gerry being recognized! I can't believe that he has that much trouble with women. Maybe in his younger days, but not now. I love the reference some of you have made to the wet kilt at his brother's wedding! Ha, Ha!

I was thinking the same thing as Cassie :D And yeah they say toilet or loo in Britain not rest or bathroom.

Now what I want to know is what the girl is thinking NOW. But she's wishing she stuck around and waited now that he is getting more and more famous.

This just popped up in my alerts. See we aren't the only ones who think Gerry should have taken top honors! http://www.hollyscoop.com/mario-lopez/mari...elor_16494.aspx

SlimChance~ the way to get rid of Yasha is to post more! See our ranking system here

NO WAY NO HOW WOULD I WALK AWAY FROM A MAN LIKE GERRY!!! I'D STILL BE SITTING THERE!!! WAITING!!

As for Mario Lopez, Yuck, who want a boy when there is a Man around, Lets face it Lassies, Gerry Butler,a.k.a. Gerard James Butler IS ALL MAN.

Edited by Sugarfoot

Gerard Butler is not just a hot bachelor; he should have taken home the prize for #1 Hottest Bachelor. He’s definitely replaced George Clooney in the sexy category.

A-fooking-MEN! There is NO man in Hollywood sexier than Gerry, and his sexiness comes from the inside out. Gerry's beauty comes from his soul . . .

She was probably two-timing on Gerry and spotted her boyfriend.

That would really have been stuupid. Can you even imagine anyone that you would two-time Gerry for? I would still be sitting at that table waiting for him to come back, yes, even several years later.

Shirsan -- I can see that it's Frannie's work, but I just looove your sig!!!!

I remember him telling this story before. I beleive it was a long time ago -- back in his drinking days and I think both he and the girl were already drunk. I also thought he had just met her at the bar that night - not a proper date. Probably explains all the confusion. Glad Gerry's sober now. I'm sure he doesn't have that problem with the ladies anymore, hence having to recycle very old stories!

BTW, the list of bachelors is pretty lame in my opinion. Gerry should have been number one.

You know, I was watching this video of him outside of someplace smoking. It must've been awhile ago, but there was this chick there. She was a total jerk to him! He was being pretty nice to her but she was just a total (use your favorite expletive here). Then, when she found out he was an actor, she was all like "Hey! Come back!" Nicey-nice. It was funny and disgusting all at the same time.

Evidently, there are many a female that give us a bad name, ladies! I really don't doubt that he might have had some trouble getting dates.

Gerard Butler is not just a hot bachelor; he should have taken home the prize for #1 Hottest Bachelor. He’s definitely replaced George Clooney in the sexy category.

A-fooking-MEN! There is NO man in Hollywood sexier than Gerry, and his sexiness comes from the inside out. Gerry's beauty comes from his soul . . .

Amen to that :highfive: ... give me one Gerry over 20 George Clooney... for not mentioning 1 million Marios... Gerry is sex on legs... and by the way the only MAN in the list!!! :drool1:

Who the heck votes for this anyway? No way Mario Lopez is sexier than our Gerry. He's still a kid. He loves himself more than enough, he doesn't need us.

At least People is noticing him now. I was starting to get the impression that someone there didn't like Gerry for some reason. :bonk:

WendyM

Who the heck votes for this anyway? No way Mario Lopez is sexier than our Gerry. He's still a kid. He loves himself more than enough, he doesn't need us.

At least People is noticing him now. I was starting to get the impression that someone there didn't like Gerry for some reason. :bonk:

WendyM

You know, that's a good question. Who DOES vote on these things? It can't be WOMEN. Any woman with a working libido can see Gerry is the sexiest MAN on the planet!

Yes, I am biased. :D

WendyM

You know, that's a good question. Who DOES vote on these things? It can't be WOMEN. Any woman with a working libido can see Gerry is the sexiest MAN on the planet!

Yes, I am biased. :D

You're not biased. There's just no argueing with the truth.

You know, I was watching this video of him outside of someplace smoking. It must've been awhile ago, but there was this chick there. She was a total jerk to him! He was being pretty nice to her but she was just a total (use your favorite expletive here). Then, when she found out he was an actor, she was all like "Hey! Come back!" Nicey-nice. It was funny and disgusting all at the same time.

Evidently, there are many a female that give us a bad name, ladies! I really don't doubt that he might have had some trouble getting dates.

Was that the infamous "green lighter chick"? :lol: Yeah she was something else.

That sounds like something that would happen to me on a date! Nice to know that we share something in common only mine is being unlucky with men!

Brumie

Was that the infamous "green lighter chick"? lol.gif Yeah she was something else.

OMG, yes! I don't think I'm allowed to post my true first reaction to her. I would never treat a decent guy that way, let alone a total stranger. I was pretty appalled that she shares the same basic chromosome combination as the rest of us.

Man I am speechless

I think I read that story 3 times and I'm still crosseyed :fook:

Was he in there for days or did she just not have any patience? :escape:

Wow

Michele

:gah:

Edited by rosesheart36