Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
becozy

6/18 - Single and Sexy Men of 2008

Maybe she will read this issue of PEOPLE, see his picture, read the article,

AND REALIZE WHAT SHE MISSED!!

Obviously Gerry has never forgotten this ill fated date! What a blow!

Too bad for her..........

:humph:

LOL, I'm not too patient and way too fidgety to sit there and wait for him after what would seem like too long. But I know I would have went looking for him. Men's bathroom and all. I'd be gone to get 'my MAN'. Pick him up, dust him off and take him home!

This is what this story has escalated to on the web...stretching the truth? Perhaps more than just a little...I'm laughing at this. It will be interesting to see where this all ends up. Click on Article to read.

Article

;):doh::wuv:

Edited by Dragon Slayer

This is what this story has escalated to on the web...stretching the truth? Perhaps more than just a little...I'm laughing at this. It will be interesting to see where this all ends up. Click on Article to read.

Article

That is too funny Dragon Slayer :p

You gotta love the press :bonk:

Michele

Edited by rosesheart36

Forget her Gerry, it's me you want! :kisswink:

Ok, a girl can dream right? :cunning:

LOL

Article

That is too funny Dragon Slayer :p

You gotta love the press :bonk:

Michele

I saw that, too! What a load of crap. :lol: That's what the press does, though.

Great Date became DREAM GIRL. Hmmmmm. Shades of the game of telephone.

Oh yeah this story is going to turn into a soap opera for sure!! I just keep wondering ...who paid the tab? WHAT? Inquiring minds want to know! :p

:wave: Frannie

Oh yeah this story is going to turn into a soap opera for sure!! I just keep wondering ...who paid the tab? WHAT? Inquiring minds want to know! :p

My guess would be Gerry since he was the one left there.

I wonder how long it will take before every girl in the world claims to be HER. Even if Gerry would know!

It is unbelievable how that "showbiz spy" is inventing things... that is a shitty spy :D:D:D It has to be awful to have a job like that... "stretching" reality like someone said above :grrr:

From date to dream girl to what is next? Cinderella?... are they going to look for the girl and interview her?... wait and see!...

Imagine what Gerry would do to those gossip guys ... :soangry: ... they will be begging for a Glasgow kiss :D :D

I've since heard that this was quite a long while ago when he was still drinking. Evidently he's told this story before. The lady probably got disgusted with him and just left. That happened to me once when my date made a fool of himself.

:whome2::wuv:

As silly as he can get sober, can you even imagine him drunk? OMG, I'll bet he could have been a real GEM when he was drinking. But he was still Gerry, gorgeous, funny and lovable. I still say the girl had to have been insane. Yes, I would still be sitting there.

Article

That's the media for you. Totally insane. That's like passing a word around at a boy scout camp. By the time it reaches the last person it is a novel. What an imagination that guy has. Wonder how many will come out of the woodwork to claim the title of Gerry's dream date. It will be interested to check back and see the comments.

One thing I was wondering was how long ago the original story happened? Was it back when he was a nobody, or now... oozing his uber hotness? :bonk: Silly girl.

I found this interesting link... not the article because it's the same as the others relating this story, but if you scroll down, someone posted a comment about this.

Link

"Butler told about this many years ago in and interview so it seems People regurgitated and their retelling isn't nearly as amusing as when Gerry told it with his self deprecating charm and laughter. He said they were at the bar in some pub and she went to the restroom and he figured he should go to the men's room but he agonized over whether to leave his jacket (which was leather) there at the bar along with his pack of smokes. It did occur to him if he took everything with him that when she came back she might think he had left but in the end he took it with him. Anyway, he took awhile getting to and from from the loo having run into a friend on the way there and sure enough she had left in all probability thinking that he had been the one to split on her."

Posted by: Megan on 06/19/2008 02:47 PM

OMG...is she nuts? Who could or would ever stand up this perfect speciman of the male species? She must have had some strange issues...Like ummmm...no taste in men! :yummy::wuv::bonk:

I found this interesting link... not the article because it's the same as the others relating this story, but if you scroll down, someone posted a comment about this.

Link

"Butler told about this many years ago in and interview so it seems People regurgitated and their retelling isn't nearly as amusing as when Gerry told it with his self deprecating charm and laughter. He said they were at the bar in some pub and she went to the restroom and he figured he should go to the men's room but he agonized over whether to leave his jacket (which was leather) there at the bar along with his pack of smokes. It did occur to him if he took everything with him that when she came back she might think he had left but in the end he took it with him. Anyway, he took awhile getting to and from from the loo having run into a friend on the way there and sure enough she had left in all probability thinking that he had been the one to split on her."

Posted by: Megan on 06/19/2008 02:47 PM

Well now! That splains it don't it?? Dammit! Hope the media would come across the real story but I rather doubt it! Good find Green eyes...

Thanks Green Eyes!

Well, I'm glad we got that cleared up "from the horse's mouth", as it were .... (if the comment is true)

Yeah, me too Frannie, I wish the media would get the real story out there - my blood started to boil when I read that other "Spy" article!! :( LOL!!

So the moral of the story is girls, if this ever happens to you on a date, find the waiter and ask "Did he pay and leave?"!!!!

Mind you, if you're in a pub you'd have already paid when you got the drinks, so that wouldn't work .... Oh, well :curse: it all, just swallow your pride and wait!!!! LOL

But isn't that just typical Gerry? Adorkable! It always looks like he has so many friends everywhere .... :) I love that about him!

And I'm glad I got the story right from the very beginning :p

Edited by Sorsha

So they probably met at the bar that same night and they didn't have each other phone numbers. Because what I found weird in this story is that none of them tried to clear up the misunderstanding.

Well it certainly marked Gerry; and I bet the girl remembers the incident too:D :D :D