Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Chelle

New Gerry piccies in Milan Italy 6-21-2008

Thanks Chelle! :drool1:

I'm impressed that he got front row seats - those are pretty hard to come by!

It looks as though he is in Italy in time for Ischia.

Edited by Rocknrolla

Not only front row seats, but he sat with Ann Wintor!!!! She is the editor and chief of Vogue - the most important woman in fashion....really cool Gerry. God, you are so zexy!!

Thanks Chelle!! Gettin' the goods and sharin' the wealth as always! :kiss:

:wuv: Lovely photo's, he looks :yummy: but pass me the scissors to snip the end off that tie.

hugs,

Anna X

Thanks, Chelle! He is looking good! :drool:

Thanks Chelle! I needed that. PVB are trying to creep up on me.

It looks as though he is in Italy in time for Ischia.

If he's there for Ischia, maybe we'll get some new swim trunks pictures! :gerry::swoon:

Thanks Chelle! Gerry looks great as always. Isn't Anna Wintour the inspiration for Meryl Streep's character in The Devil Wears Prada?

Perrin, yes, Meril Strrep's character (both in the book and in the film0 is based on Anna wintour, or os they say...

Just checked, Ischia film festival is from 22nd to 29th June, going to check what the programme is this year and let you all know...

Thank you for the link! He looks soooooooooo wonderful in these pictures! :wave::wave::wave:

I hope he finally takes some rest - Italy could be a good location for it!!!!!!!! :pointy::pointy::pointy:

Edited by Donnie

Thanks Chelle! Gerry looks great as always. Isn't Anna Wintour the inspiration for Meryl Streep's character in The Devil Wears Prada?

Yes, she is the one!

By the way... did someone notice that Naomi Campbell is walking the runway in the same menswear fashion show Gerry is attending??? :hmm:

See some photos of Naomi here: Naomi Campbell walks D&G menswear runway

I think Naomi being there was just a coincidence. She is a RUNWAY model.

He is looking very handsome. That man can work a suit. GOODNESS!

with Gerry sitting right there, front & centre :drool:

Fashion show???? What fashion show?????????

WendyM

Yes, she is the one!

By the way... did someone notice that Naomi Campbell is walking the runway in the same menswear fashion show Gerry is attending??? :hmm:

Yep, I noticed that - and the comment in the article about she and Gerry supposedly having a one night stand. Didn't she just stand trial in London on Friday for the whole airline tantrum incident in which she got hauled off the plane by police? Two words, anger management. Gerry would do well to run from that woman.

I'm more intrigued by the stain on his index finger on his right hand in one of the pics. I hope it isn't a nicotine stain because that is what it looks like to me. That's more disturbing to me than Naomi.... Just my observation -- don't kill the messenger. Maybe it's just a bad hangnail!!! Ha!

Guest DonnaKat

The article is translated from Italian, so it's a bit hard to understand. They're probably referring to the rumor a while back about the neighbor supposedly seeing NC leaving Gerry's LA apartment (I believe it was last year). Funny thing was, that supposed incident was to have taken place the same time Gerry was in NM filming Game.

Just a gossip rag trying to hash up some dirt. At any rate, he looks good in the photos. I had a feeling he was going from London to Italy, since the Ischia film festival starts today.

Wow! Does this man ever take a bad picture? Well, not to me anyway. I was just starting to wonder where he was too.

Thanks for the great pics, Chelle.

Maybe she will give him fashion advice.... :kisswink:

Here's a link to a blog about it:

http://fashiontabboo.blogspot.com/2008/06/...e-in-milan.html

wow that article was really interesting -in so many ways

Gerry is the man

:wuv:

Michele

Edited by rosesheart36

I would bet money he'll pop up at Ischia since I think it starts tomorrow and goes all week.

Prepare for the pics...and the rumours and the women...... :kisswink: I'm sure the press will be linking him with all sorts of people.

I just hope he gets some rest and relaxation -- with sun screen of course!!

Guest Nay

Yes, she is the one!

Yep, I noticed that - and the comment in the article about she and Gerry supposedly having a one night stand. Didn't she just stand trial in London on Friday for the whole airline tantrum incident in which she got hauled off the plane by police? Two words, anger management. Gerry would do well to run from that woman.

I'm more intrigued by the stain on his index finger on his right hand in one of the pics. I hope it isn't a nicotine stain because that is what it looks like to me. That's more disturbing to me than Naomi.... Just my observation -- don't kill the messenger. Maybe it's just a bad hangnail!!! Ha!

:spit:

Edited by Nay

First - DAMN BUT HE'S BEAUTIFUL! He looks soooo delicious I could eat him up. He looks healthy and happy - just the way I like him.

Second, I'm not even going to read the blog. Just someone's ideas of what is going on. I agree with Donna - probably something lost in translation.

You all already know I want him to rest, so hopefully this will be a great relaxing weekend for him in Italy. I get the feeling he really enjoys himself there, and I'm glad. He's there a lot.

As for the finger, he's always got some boo-boo on his fingers! Always! He either picks or bites his cuticles or Lolita bits the crap out of him. :lol: It's always something on that hand especially. (Yes, as a matter of fact, I DO have too much time on my hands.)

Thank you, Chelle, as always you come through for us! He is simply SCRUMPTIOUS.

Lisa