Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Chelle

New Gerry piccies in Milan Italy 6-21-2008

You can see G a few times in the video of the show - http://www.dolcegabbana.com/dg/fashion-sho...an/video_runway

just look for Ms. Wintour's green dress on the right side of the runway, and he's to her right.

and it's definitely not a hardship to watch the vid, especially model #2 :yummy:

Nice pics Chelle....Thanks! Anna Sweetie.....I think I would rather tuck his tie in!! :cunning: As for NC being there.... :lalala:

:wave: Frannie

That man is mighty fine and he always scrubs up well - wonder if it was a D&G suite he was wearing??????. :wuv:

I slept for most of today and missed going to the Edinburgh Film Festival and all I could think of was please don't be there today Gerry and voila he was in Milan so I can breathe a sigh of relief. :yay:

Gerry run as far away from Naomi as you can - I like your face the way it is :funnyface::funnyup:

Moira

You can see G a few times in the video of the show - http://www.dolcegabbana.com/dg/fashion-sho...an/video_runway

just look for Ms. Wintour's green dress on the right side of the runway, and he's to her right.

and it's definitely not a hardship to watch the vid, especially model #2 :yummy:

Lets hope Gerry buys boxers like model #2 was sporting... and that we get pictures of him wearing them! LOL :pant:

Is it me or is the nerdy professor look in vogue this year?

Thanks for the Gerry pics, Chelle and for the runway video link, Stef. I don't care what anyone says, the suit Gerry is wearing is so much nicer than any of the DG outfits on the runway.

Edited by annieday

he sure did notice the model wearing the leather jacket...... ill bet we see that jacket on gerry in the future...

My guess would be that Gerry's suit is D&G since pinstripes seemed to be prominant in the show and he's wearing a pinstripe suit. I also saw alot of long narrow ties in that show. He shoulda been walking that runway. As I have said before...he wears clothes very well...the expression "you really wear that suit" belongs to him.

Very nice mens line from D&G this year.

Edited by isaboo

He is wearing D&G....most certainly they had sent it to him or gave him some choice prior to the show. Rarely to celebs go to these events and sit in the front row without wearing the designer they are watching. Major slap in the face if he was wearing say Tom Ford at a D&G show sitting next to Wintor.

Gerry looks HAWT in D&G and the tie is the length D&G must be touting for Summer 2009. They would be smart to hire Gerry for their spokesman. Few men ooooooze that kind of masculinity just sitting or walking....not to mention he looks amazing in clothes-he has the pairfect body to wear anything!!!!!!

Edited by sav8821

Gerry looks HAWT in D&G and the tie is the length D&G must be touting for Summer 2009. They would be smart to hire Gerry for their spokesman. Few men ooooooze that kind of masculinity just sitting or walking....not to mention he looks amazing in clothes-he has the pairfect body to wear anything!!!!!!

OMB! Wouldn't THAT be awesome? Imagine Gerry gracing the pages of Vogue wearing beautiful clothes for the world to see him?

Nice!

Guest Pilar

Nice pics Chelle....Thanks! Anna Sweetie.....I think I would rather tuck his tie in!! :cunning: As for NC being there.... :lalala:

:wave: Frannie

:funnyup::funnyup:

Yep, Fran.

Edited by Pilar

Thanks Chelle for the pics. He shoulda been one of the models!! Does anyone know what Gerry is being honored for?

:yummy::wuv:

Sorry I was just distracted at his thighs in that suit!!

HELLO!!!!!

Sorry I was just distracted at his thighs in that suit!!

HELLO!!!!!

I know. He looks fantastic, but those thighs.. :ohbaby:

AWESOME PICS!!!!

Thank you for the link! Gerry is always better when you can make him bigger. :D

GD and I think he has dried iodine on that finger! :lol: Poor baby!

I think he hurt his hands. He has a scratch on the left one too. Maybe he and Katherine Heigl had a fistfight after the wrap party for "The Ugly Truth". :funnyup:

I just hope he doesn't buy the boxers and tie combination. :funnyface: I don't even want to know what sort of workplace would find that suitable attire. :lalala:

I liked the sweater with the gun and the gun necklace though. Are they Dolce and Gabbana or Smith and Wesson? ;)