Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Chelle

New Gerry piccies in Milan Italy 6-21-2008

I'd like to say a quick prayer of thanks for whoever invented Hi-Res pictures. Because good NIGHT that man is SEXY up close and personal. *sigh*

:heat:

Nay...you are so observant!!!! Gerry IS sitting on her dress....LMAO!!!!

Did anybody notice that he's sitting on her dress? :rotflmao:

Lol funny! Well I guess as long as she doesn't seem to mind its ok. Besides how many women can say Gerry's bum was on their dress?

Hey nay, nice to see you on the boards! I will eat the vegemite when I find it.

How cute! That's our Gerry alright ;)

That's why we love him so much. He's so unaware. He's such a goober it's friggin' SEXY AS HELL.

Can you imagine what might have happened had they called her up to the stage or something and when she tried to get up she was pulled back by the Thighs of Glory holding on to her dress? :lmao: I just have that vision in my head.

Thanks for the giggle this morning, Nay!

Lisa

Thank you for the link! Gerry is always better when you can make him bigger. :D

I'm not gonna touch that one!!!! lol

Edited by isaboo

Oh yummy pics! His hands look pretty beat up...as if he's been in a fist fight. Love the Hi Res pics...thanks. Nothing like examining Gerry up close and personal!

:wuv::yay:

After looking at that video, most of that first batch of white suits make me laugh! Gerry honey, run away from the white suites with the shiny stripes! They look like a cross between the Tin Man and Devo! All you'd need would be a funnel on your head. The leather jackets were verra nice though, just your style! Nice tuxes too.

Suzie

Guest DonnaKat

What model number two was wearing was nice...what he wasn't wearing was even nicer. :)

:jawdrop:OH SNAP! Did anyone else notice in pic #3 that the seam in Gerry's pants is straining to contain those Thighs of Glory??? :poof:

Another photo along with this caption which I translated:

Gerard Butler - dress to two buttons, compound in silk and silk gray silver, shirt in blue cotton and necktie in ink, of the collection Versace Spring-Summer 2008. black shoes and belt, of the Versace collection spring-summer 2008."

original:Gerard Butler – abito a due bottoni, misto in seta e seta grigio argento, camicia in cotone azzurro e cravatta in tinta, della collezione Versace Primavera-Estate 2008. scarpe e cintura nere, della collezione Versace primavera-estate 2008.

article:http://www.sfilate.it/moda/sfilate.cfm?id=10172

:ty:Chelle!

I love it! But I don't think most of the GALS will for some reason.

:ty:Chelle!

I love it! But I don't think most of the GALS will for some reason.

Knight in shining armour... He's gorgeous! :wuv:

He looks fabulous. He can wear the hell out of anything!

So, um, what's with all the fashion stuff now? Where's the rumpled shirt and highwaters? I miss that look. Not that this is bad - cause it AIN'T bad at all! I just hope this wasn't done in his honor in an attempt to pretty him up!

WAIT! I just noticed the tie isn't done all the way! THERE HE IS!!!! :D

Lisa

Edited by phoenixgirl

Another photo along with this caption which I translated:

Gerard Butler - dress to two buttons, compound in silk and silk gray silver, shirt in blue cotton and necktie in ink, of the collection Versace Spring-Summer 2008. black shoes and belt, of the Versace collection spring-summer 2008."

original:Gerard Butler – abito a due bottoni, misto in seta e seta grigio argento, camicia in cotone azzurro e cravatta in tinta, della collezione Versace Primavera-Estate 2008. scarpe e cintura nere, della collezione Versace primavera-estate 2008.

article:http://www.sfilate.it/moda/sfilate.cfm?id=10172

Not a fan of the silver suit. It reminds me of the one he wore in Ischia several years ago, which scared me. It reminds me of a space suit, or the tin man!! :) And his sleeves look a little short! Ha ha. However the man is handsome, even in the ugly suit.

Guest Nay

Lol funny! Well I guess as long as she doesn't seem to mind its ok. Besides how many women can say Gerry's bum was on their dress?

Hey nay, nice to see you on the boards! I will eat the vegemite when I find it.

Me thinks he was running LATE and quickly sat down for a photo!

Don't tease me about the vegemite, woman :wedgie:

Thanks Chelle!

Though I have to agree with Dallas, I'm not a fan of the shiny suit either. Shiny suits are bad. :takeitoff:

I wonder if there is some sort of Hollywood outing to Millan for the fashion shows because there are a few stars there at the moment.

Also is that heavy metal looking guy in the background wearing a black tee shirt with a glittery horse's head on it? :scared:

Thanks Chelle, not fond of the suit, but it does seem to bring out the blue in his eyes.

Thanks, Chelle, but I definitely do not like the silver suit. A reminder of Ischia 2 years ago. I love what's in it though...yummy!! Isn't that Donna Versace with him?

:wuv::wuv::wuv:

Ladies that suit is better than that other silver thing he wore at Ischia a few years ago - that was hideous. :funnyface:

Not even having Gerry by her side can make Donatella attractive :funnyup:

I like the way as Lisa said he put his own little stamp on it by wearing the tie not quite done. :kiss:

Thanks Chelle :wave:

Moira

Edited by framolamdu