Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Chelle

New Gerry piccies in Milan Italy 6-21-2008

Thanks Chelle!

Though I have to agree with Dallas, I'm not a fan of the shiny suit either. Shiny suits are bad. :takeitoff:

I wonder if there is some sort of Hollywood outing to Millan for the fashion shows because there are a few stars there at the moment.

Also is that heavy metal looking guy in the background wearing a black tee shirt with a glittery horse's head on it? :scared:

I saw him too --What is that all about? How would you like to see him walking toward you at an event? It would be a struggle not to bust up laughing or run in the other direction! I guess I'm just not "fashionable".

And Dragon Slayer you are correct that is Donnatella. She has an incredible body (and talent) but her voice has always startled me a little in interviews.

I like the way as Lisa said he put his own little stamp on it by wearing the tie not quite done.

See, it pays to inspect him . . .

She has an incredible body (and talent) but her voice has always startled me a little in interviews.

Just her voice? :flee: I think she and Joan Rivers were having a contest . . . we all lost . . .

:wave:

Hello!

He is so gorgeous!!!!!!

Josée

Hi Josee :welcome:

WendyM

:jawdrop:OH SNAP! Did anyone else notice in pic #3 that the seam in Gerry's pants is straining to contain those Thighs of Glory??? :poof:

LOL. I always think his pants are straining to contain his thighs! :yummy:

Chrissy

I am so happy that I am not the only one obsessed with his thighs!!!!!!!!!! :pant:

Edited by sav8821

No Sav

We all are - he has manly thighs - well just about everything about him is so manly :wuv:

Moira

I am so happy that I am not the only one obsessed with his thighs!!!!!!!!!! :pant:

It just happens to be the first thing that I also notice about him. No matter what he is doing :wuv:

Oy he's just DELICIOUS (my new favorite word for him)!

A bit serious, yes, especially in the one sitting next to Janet Jackson's husband (?) he's not even clapping whole-heartedly. I bet he's tired of playing dress up already . . . where's his holey jeans! :lol:

To be honest, I think this is just not him and he's doing it for PR purposes. JMHO . . . hence the half-hearted smiles and applause. Again . . . JMHO!

Ah, whatever - he looks fantastic and I'm glad to see these pics.

Thanks, Chelle!

ETA: Just wanted to add that I totally prefer Gerry in jeans and a t-shirt - or even how he looked in the bicycle pics! Just being the MAN Gerry . . .

Edited by phoenixgirl

That suit does not look as shiny when he is sitting by the runway. I'm assuming it is the same suit?. :bonk:

Yes I didn't think he looked very comfortable to be there either Lisa. As we all know fashion is not Gerry's forte but he scrubs up well when he has to. :kiss:

Whilt he looks "delicious" I'd rather see him in jeans and a tight T. :wuv:

Moira

Give me that man in a t-shirt(preferrably white) 7 a pair of jeans any day.

I really hope shiney?? suits aren't coming back. they were ugly the first time around

:ty:Chelle!

I love it! But I don't think most of the GALS will for some reason.

Deb, I love that look on Gerry. It's very European and those colors on him are exquisite. I like it that Gerry takes chances with his fashions. Dark suits and ties all the time are boring.

He looks amazing!

Swannie

Hehee...It looked like he fell asleep while sitting there in the one picture. He looks amazing though. Clearly those designers want him in their clothes. Clothes lay beautifully on his body and they know it. Tom Ford is brilliant.

Edited by isaboo

I like the way as Lisa said he put his own little stamp on it by wearing the tie not quite done.

She has an incredible body (and talent) but her voice has always startled me a little in interviews.

Just her voice? :flee: I think she and Joan Rivers were having a contest . . . we all lost . . .

Lisa, leave it to you to say what I was thinking....I was trying to be, um, diplomatic about DV :funnyup: Ha ha!

Have you seen Saturday Night Live do their parody of her?? Oh...My...Gosh!! It is dead on!

She just makes Gerry look that much yummier, so yay for Donnatella! We love her and her taste in men!

Guest Helena

Donatella looks absolutely stunning!!

Gianni RIP!!

Great style Gerry!!!

I think you should come out with your own cologne line!!!!

Guest Pilar

Right on, pal!

If only somebody could capture and bottle the natural scent of his skin....mmmmmm!'

Guest Helena

OMG! I think more women than men would buy it!!!!!!!!!!

Right on, pal!

If only somebody could capture and bottle the natural scent of his skin....mmmmmm!'

Edited by Helena

Lisa, leave it to you to say what I was thinking....I was trying to be, um, diplomatic about DV :funnyup: Ha ha!

Have you seen Saturday Night Live do their parody of her?? Oh...My...Gosh!! It is dead on!

She just makes Gerry look that much yummier, so yay for Donnatella! We love her and her taste in men!

She is quiet scary! But she is the one who has the fashion sense not me lol!!! Gerry looks AMAZING as usual!!

Right on, pal!

Oh yes! I would smell that all day long!!!!! :wuv: Love the part in his hair. If he turned sideways he has that little "Big Boy" cut. Do I want fries w/that - yes!

Cassie

Ooh, I love that little piece of hair down on his forehead!

http://gbgalsgallery.com/v/partiesetc/vogu...2208/2.jpg.html

He still looks like "please get me out of here" . . . he sure looks fine!

Lisa

As long as he doesn't start wearing his hair like that on purpose. Like that guy in Il Divo...with 1 curl strategically located...all the time