Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Stef with an F

5/29 - Anna Wintour's Fashion First

please let me know if this is old news - i just found it and couldn't find it elsewhere on the site.

http://www.fashionweekdaily.com/news/fulls...iNewsid=6610476

Vogue editor to attend Milan Men's Fashion Week

Thursday, May 29, 2008

(NEW YORK) First, Anna Wintour made waves by appearing at London Fashion Week a few seasons back. Now the influential Vogue editor will attend the upcoming Milan Men's Fashion Week, scheduled to run from June 21 to 25. A Vogue spokesman confirmed that this will be Wintour's inaugural trip to Milan for the men's shows, several of which she will take in alongside the Men's Vogue team headed by Jay Fielden.

Wintour's primary reason to hit Milan is a soiree Vogue Italia's Franca Sozzani is throwing to celebrate her magazine's 40th anniversary. While in town, Wintour will make a cameo at an intimate Men's Vogue event hosted in honor of actor Gerard Butler.

The Vogue spokesman said that Wintour is not planning to attend the Paris men's shows. She will, however, be in the City of Lights for the couture collections, which run June 30 to July 3.

Never saw that one before. Thanks Stef! :)

Wow, an event in honor of Gerry!! :) I'm so happy for him.

Wow!

While in town, Wintour will make a cameo at an intimate Men's Vogue event hosted in honor of actor Gerard Butler.

Considering he's not known for his sartorial splendor, I wonder what this is about? :lol:

Wow!

While in town, Wintour will make a cameo at an intimate Men's Vogue event hosted in honor of actor Gerard Butler.

Considering he's not known for his sartorial splendor, I wonder what this is about? :lol:

Let's hope it will be written up in Vogue with a new pictorial spread on Gerry!!

Hey

thats great it was done in Gerrys honor :)

I hope Gerry gets lots of free underwear :p

Michele

Well babes you aint known for your fashion sense so well done you. :funnyup:

Moira

In honor of Gerry? Wow! Our man is so coming up in the world . . . I'm soo proud and sooo happy for him! :wuv: :wuv: :wuv:

I wonder if he'll get to keep the clothes! I did say he would look great in that first suit!

Edited by phoenixgirl

Guest Nay

Wow!

Let's hope it will be written up in Vogue with a new pictorial spread on Gerry!!

Maybe she saw the bike riding photos?? :cheeky:

Hehe...she said "spread".

:spit:Why on God's little green earth you haven't been snatched up by some bloke is beyond me!!

Edited by Nay

Thanks for posting this article...love the pics of Gerry. I asked on another thread...does anyone know why Gerry is being honored? I'd love to see pics in Vogue of him!!

:yay::wuv:

I have to say, I'm sort of shocked. However, he walked down Robertson looking really well put together so maybe he's had lessons or something...lol!

Not that Gerry ever looks bad, but he's not know for his sense of fashion as so may have stated. He's a guy. If he's anything like my man, he just pulls something out of the closet and calls it good. Not wrinkled = bonus.

Gerry undie ads....Now maybe he can do a gigantic poster just like the David Beckham Armani ads! If only I could be the wardrobe girl on that shoot!

Gerry in "all-cotton under products," drinking a cuppa coffee, kicked back while reading the paper, with Lolita at his socked feet has been a lot of food for thought in the past. :thud:

[spot leaves thread singing] "... wait til we get our Hanes OFF you..."

Me likey the underwear ads!!!! :yummy: Hey, isn't Anna Wintour the lady that Meryl Streeps character in The Devil Wears Prada is based on?

Oh my...you ehhh..."ladies" are hilarious........and you, DonnaKat, always make me laugh!!! What fun.....sweeeet dreams tonight I can tell!! I just wonder what's up with Ms. Campbell.....odd they should both be at the same show........ of all the women in the world why does he pick her......IF...that's what it's all this is about!!!.... Someone will slap my hands for this I bet...... Keep me laughing gals, you're the best!! Thanks!

I don't know about slapping your hands, but I'd like to give you a swift kick to the shins for kicking THAT anthill... :wall: We had a perfectly fun thread involving visions of Gerry in underwear going. Why ruin it?

Y'all don't start with the Naomi bashing. If you don't have something NICE to say, don't say it! I've alerted the rest of the ModSquad. If it gets ugly, I can promise we'll shut this one down.

NOOOOOO Gerry was here in Italy and I didn't know it!!!!!!!???? :bonk:

I'm so angry and sad... Gerry!!!!! Never do that again!!!!!!!!!!! please....too hard :wall:

Gerry in "all-cotton under products," drinking a cuppa coffee, kicked back while reading the paper, with Lolita at his socked feet has been a lot of food for thought in the past. :thud:

[spot leaves thread singing] "... wait til we get our Hanes OFF you..."

:funnyup:

And THAT is why I love you, Spot.

This MUST turn into a scottish spread for sure.. And hopefully they'll green-light using the pi images! He DOES do a good lollipop ( that would be pinstriped for you not in the know ) so I'm sure he'll be delish over several pages... :cunning:

WHOAT?!? :confused: Just sayin'... :angelnot:

I'm so angry and sad... Gerry!!!!! Never do that again!!!!!!!!!!! please....too hard :wall:

Where's Donna with quick come back for that? Please! I'm just not funny enough . . .

In honor of Gerry. I wonder will he be one of the models. Oh to dream is devine!

Cassie

Where's Donna with quick come back for that? Please! I'm just not funny enough . . .

:funnyup: *wipes tears*

:rotflmao:

Hmmm... :goodevil:

Gerry...too hard...INCONCEIVABLE!!!

:mademe:

Issy :escape: