Gerard Butler GALS
Sign in to follow this  
Perrin

6/21 -New RocknRolla Photos

http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/06/21/new-rocknrolla-photos/

New RocknRolla Photos

Posted on Saturday, June 21st, 2008 at 3:43 pm by: Peter Sciretta

/Film photo scooper Christopher M sent over some new photos from Guy Ritchie’s RocknRolla. The one above is of Matt King as Cookie. You may know King for his amazingly funny character “Super Hans” on BBC’s Peep Show. Click to enlarge. We also have some shots of Gerard Butler in action below.

Posted Image

When a Russian mobster orchestrates a crooked land deal, millions of dollars are up for grabs, and all of London’s criminal underworld wants in on the action. Everyone from a dangerous crime lord to a sexy accountant, a corrupt politician and down-on-their-luck petty thieves conspire, collude and collide with one another in an effort to get rich quick.

Posted Image

(Click to make larger. hehe I said...nevermind)

RocknRolla is scheduled to hit theaters on October 31st 2008.

Posted Image

That's it. I'm writing "Peter" in order to send him a link to our gallery so he can stop posting "new" pictures that are months old... Then again, who am I to complain?! :funnyface:

Thanks for the post! I just read the artical and cannot wait to see this movie!!!! Ladies, make sure you read the "related links/stories" at the end of the artical; particularly the one that has comments from a test screening. It gives a little more info on Gerry and his character in the movie. Apparently, this is the comic performance that we have been waiting for!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

The pix are fab! WHAT A BABE!!! :yummy:

Dude are these old again? I even checked the gallery and didn't see the last two. Sigh.

Well, they're in the gallery in the form of "news articles." For instance, here's one generously provided by Framolamdu/Moira back in April: http://www.gerardbutlergals.com/forums/ind...t&p=1196218

The above is the only link I could find easily. The rest are within our "Gerry News" threads...