Gerard Butler GALS

6/22 - Butler Looking Very Versace

heISmyGspot

THANKS, JENNY85! :wave:

www.justjared.com

Gerard Butler rubs shoulders with designer Donatella Versace backstage at the Versace Summer Fashion Show during Milan Fashion Week 2009 in Italy on Saturday. The 38-year-old Scottish stud sat front row at the Versace show next to a huge celeb line-up: producer/rapper Jermaine Dupri, his boo Janet Jackson, designer Tom Ford, actor Rupert Everett, Allegra Versace (Donatella’s daughter), Vogue Editor-in-chief Anna Wintour, Men’s Vogue editor Jay Fielden and actor Dominic Cooper.

Later in the day, Gerard was seen sitting front row next to Anna Wintour at the Dolce & Gabbana fashion show (Menswear Spring/Summer 2009). This is Wintour’s inaugural trip to Milan for the men’s shows. Wintour will also make a cameo at a Men’s Vogue event hosted in honor of Gerard.

You can also check out new photos of Gerard from RocknRolla at Slashfilm.com. The film hits theaters on Halloween — Friday, October 31.

MOD NOTE: Click this link for pictures! The boy cleans up well!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Spotty!

Oh he looks sooooooo handsome! I LOVE that suite on him, and the blue shirt and die looks great.

See, he makes me want to go recycle my aluminum cans. I'm instantly thinking "Reynolds Wrap." LOL As Hobbes said in another post, "It's not a deal-breaker or anything..." but it's not my "first choice," either...

Yup, - nicely wrapped there... *mind wanders* :pointy:

I don't find him looking VERRA happy though... I know this must be a "must be seen thingy" or at least I guess so... But if it shines through that he is bored out of his skull/would LOVE to be somewhere else? Hmmm.... *ponder, ponder*

Edited by NordicGirl

I say put him in pink or baby-blue or WHATEVER

Posted Image

BUT

please leave his hair to be what it is: gorgeous luscious wavy salt'n'pepper!...

:tissues:

ETA: See? He is even pleading himself!! :wuv:

Edited by NordicGirl

I don't find him looking VERRA happy though... I know this must be a "must be seen thingy" or at least I guess so... But if it shines through that he is bored out of his skull/would LOVE to be somewhere else? Hmmm.... *ponder, ponder*

VERY KEEN OBSERVATION !!!

EVEN SCHMOOZING REQUIRES

MUCH MENTAL FORTITUDE AND FATIGUE !!!

DLSPBS - PAT

He does clean up very well!!! The suit can only be pulled off by Gerry! I agree he should be a salt and pepper kind of man!

:funnyup: "...weird outfit..." YUP! :D

"....The suit can only be pulled off by Gerry....." :cunning: *Leaves thread before heads are up...*

Edited by NordicGirl

Maybe that's why he's there.....to see what the trend is NOW!! I'm not getting what he's doing at a fashion show anyway....didn't think he was the trendy type! The suit ..........well lets just say only Gerry could pull this one off! His muscular physic kind of reeeeeeaaaaaaly fills this baby out! :yummy: But check out that dreamy sexy look in a couple of these pics...THUD!

:wave: Frannie

Oh my! Gerry looks so cool & summery in his suit! I love his hair! It is just a bit longer. I like curls! He does look bored though. I imagine that this is just obligations to fulfill. It is nice to see him looking so well! I never tire of seeing Gerry!

VERY KEEN OBSERVATION !!!

EVEN SCHMOOZING REQUIRES

MUCH MENTAL FORTITUDE AND FATIGUE !!!

DLSPBS - PAT

I think they put him thru the car wash on this trip, new clothes, new hair style, and he looks tired. The dark grey suit he wore to D&G was very nice though it looked good on him.

I'm glad to see him in both parts of that pinstripe suit. I've seen him several times with the pinstripe pants but a solid black jacket. "Got dressed in the dark" kind of look, y'know? And I have to wonder who talked him into that silver suit? I agree that only he could have carried it off without looking like the Tin Man or the Silver Surfer, but I think it is a bit much.

But, required appearance or not, it's nice to see him in the "Inner Circles" of the fashion world. Donatella Versace and Anna Wintour in one day!!?? Wow!!

(edited for typos!)

Edited by cronewolfe

Guest Helena

I love the suit!

It's not silver, it's a shade of silver blue.

It matches his skin tone, compliments his eyes and gives him a look of independence.

It makes him stand out and it's the perfect summer colours.

THis is what is in, in Europe.

I'm sooooo tired of watching people wear black and navy blue.

Black w/stripes, navy blue w/stripes....black, white....

..it's like...get an imagination!!

YAY Gerry for originality!!

GOD I LOOOOOOVE VERSACE, I am such a huge fan!!!!

I say put him in pink or baby-blue or WHATEVER

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/emm...tors_style1.jpg

BUT

please leave his hair to be what it is: gorgeous luscious wavy salt'n'pepper!...

:tissues:

ETA: See? He is even pleading himself!! :wuv:

He looks great in anything, but I would probably like the blue shirt and tie better with the black suit. The silver must just be "fashion world" because I can't really see him choosing that as part of his wardrobe personally. I think thats the first time I've ever seen his hair parted, I like it much better the other way, au naturale. He didn't look like he was having too great a time, but I'm sure he is honored to be considered for this type of function. I hope he got to spend some time with his Mum before. Edited by greyeyegoddess
when quoting with pictures, please change to links, thanks!

I am one not to like shiny suits, but I gotta tell ya, he looks great in the suit. That's another first for me.

Sally

Guest DonnaKat

"....The suit can only be pulled off by Gerry.....

The suit ..........well lets just say only Gerry could pull this one off!

But...but...I wanted to pull it off!

*pouts*