Gerard Butler GALS

6/22 - Butler Looking Very Versace

heISmyGspot

Ladies, I think we've seen that suit before. Isn't this the one he donned in Italy a couple of years back when he wore sneakers with it? I dunno. I don't love the suit with the light blue. Now if he'd worn a dark grey shirt and a black jaquard tie, it would have been sexy.

That one picture where he looks like he's taking a cat nap is adorable.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wintour will also make a cameo at a Men’s Vogue event hosted in honor of Gerard.

Well, the boy must be doing something right in the world of Fashion to be the honoree at a Men's Vogue event! :dance:

Good for you Gerry! :yo:

~ Donna Lee

:( I can't see the photos till I get home from work, darn firewalls!

"....The suit can only be pulled off by Gerry.....

The suit ..........well lets just say only Gerry could pull this one off!

But...but...I wanted to pull it off!

*pouts*

Whoa!!! I'm liking the silver suit. I love you guys. I was thinking the same thing!! :yummy:

Ladies, I think we've seen that suit before. Isn't this the one he donned in Italy a couple of years back when he wore sneakers with it? I dunno. I don't love the suit with the light blue. Now if he'd worn a dark grey shirt and a black jaquard tie, it would have been sexy.

That one picture where he looks like he's taking a cat nap is adorable.

That was a different silver suit in Ischia. I guess one can never have too many silver suits (snort)!!

This one is from the new Versace line. Apparently tin foil is in. At least Gerry still looks good, even though I'm not diggin' the suit.

I'd rather see him in an all white suit or even if this were in pale gray and not shiny! But he's beautiful...it's amazing how different Gerry looks from day to day. I've never seen anything like it.

:wuv::kiss:

I'd rather see him in an all white suit or even if this were in pale gray and not shiny! But he's beautiful...it's amazing how different Gerry looks from day to day. I've never seen anything like it.

:wuv::kiss:

I agree Dragon Slayer that I'd rather see him in all white but he sure looks good anyway. He does change from one day to the next and I think that's why I just fell in lust with him. He's so chameleon like and I find that so sexy. I am still amazed that this is the same man who played Attila, the Phantom, Terry Sheridan and King Leonidis!

:wuv:

Love the gray suit with the blue shirt and tie! Makes his gorgeous eyes stand out even more. But this pic:

the pose

LUV the way he is just sitting there. He looks so intent. Sure wish it was me he was looking at! There is just something about the way he is sitting there that grabs me.....Even sitting down, he stands out in a crowd and seems so large, larger than the other men around him. His arms resting on his....thighs...mmmm, those thighs!!!! Excuse me, I think I need some alone time now..... :drool1:

It's actually a very pale grey silk weave fabric and not silver at all. It has a sheen which reflects light.

Love the gray suit with the blue shirt and tie! Makes his gorgeous eyes stand out even more. But this pic:

the pose

LUV the way he is just sitting there. He looks so intent. Sure wish it was me he was looking at! There is just something about the way he is sitting there that grabs me.....Even sitting down, he stands out in a crowd and seems so large, larger than the other men around him. His arms resting on his....thighs...mmmm, those thighs!!!! Excuse me, I think I need some alone time now..... :drool1:

What strikes me every time is how wide his shoulders are and look at the size of his hands compared to the men sitting next to him. :drool1:

Gerry is what I call a "real man". :wuv:

What strikes me every time is how wide his shoulders are and look at the size of his hands compared to the men sitting next to him. :drool1:

I absolutely agree. He has a way of making the other "men" around him look like boys. :wuv:

There is just something about the way he is sitting there that grabs me.....Even sitting down, he stands out in a crowd and seems so large, larger than the other men around him. His arms resting on his....thighs...

YESSSSSSS! Gerry is THE MAN!!!!! :drool1::drool1:

[name=phllygrl65' date='Jun 24 2008, 07:22 AM' post='1223191]

YESSSSS, that's got to be it....his WIDE shoulders. I find wide shoulders and large hands vera attractive and sexy in a man. It denotes Strength and Authority to me. A real turn on. THe Alpha Male...the hunter...as she said it, "a real MAN."

I absolutely agree. He has a way of making the other "men" around him look like boys. :wuv:

I agree with the fact that Gerry does make all the other men around him seem like boys. He is such a dominate, striking figure of a man!

:thud:

Too funny!!! Pic #3 with his eyes closed cracks me up. If I was him I would do the same thing as Janet and wear sunglasses all the time, so no one can say anything about his faces. He looks so fine!!! Hmmm, lets see its Tuesday, Gerry should be home by now! Well deserved break!

Too funny!!! Pic #3 with his eyes closed cracks me up. If I was him I would do the same thing as Janet and wear sunglasses all the time, so no one can say anything about his faces. He looks so fine!!! Hmmm, lets see its Tuesday, Gerry should be home by now! Well deserved break!

I guess Gerry isn't going to be at the Saturn awards tonight. I hope someone is there to accept his Best Actor award for 300. Does anyone know if these are going to be televised? I can't find it anywhere on the net, just that it is tonight. I know he has to win because he is the best actor nominated and 300 was the best movie nominated. GOOOOOOO GERRY!!!!!!

the pose

I hadn't noticed until you called my attention to it (duh!) but he looks huge next to those other guys. :cunning: