Gerard Butler GALS

6/23 - Butler is a Milan Man

heISmyGspot

www.justjared.com

Scottish stud Gerard Butler heats up the red carpet at the L’uomo Vogue 40th Anniversary Celebration Party as part of Milan Fashion Week Menswear Spring/Summer 2009 on Sunday in Milan, Italy. The event was in honor of Gerard.

Other pictures include Gerard at the Versace Party on Saturday, sharing a laugh with Vogue Editor-in-chief Anna Wintour and style editor of T: The New York Times Style Magazine Stefano Tonchi.

MOD NOTE: Click the link for additional pictures which will be in our gallery shortly. LOL

I wonder if he likes attending these things or if it is an obligation. Obviously, one was in his honor! I just can't see Gerry really choosing to go.

Yeah!!

He has lost a little bit of weight..

Gerryy is always very SEXY.. :drool1::drool1:

Edited by KUBRA

Thank you spotty! Lovely pics and it is good to see him laughing instead of bored. I'm wondering why Gerry was honored...maybe because he's the most beautiful man on the planet?

He was also at a Burberry show the same day...hope we'll get those pics soon. I really wonder if he likes this kind of stuff?

:yay::wuv:

Thank you spotty! Lovely pics and it is good to see him laughing instead of bored. I'm wondering why Gerry was honored...maybe because he's the most beautiful man on the planet?

He was also at a Burberry show the same day...hope we'll get those pics soon. I really wonder if he likes this kind of stuff?

:yay::wuv:

At a Burburry show? Awesome! Where'd you read that? I know he uses the cologne!

Burberry photo

Gerry is sitting close to Anna Wintour, wearing his sunglasses. :)

:rotflmao: And again . . . look sooo miserable! Awww, poor baby just wants to have a good time! It sucks when you have to jump through hoops for your job. Man, believe me, I know! That's why I keep losing them!

But our boy is right up front for everything! I bet there's a part of him that's having the time of his life, though. Good for him!

Thanks, Danielle!

Lisa